RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

exp system

psz

Administrator
Right, but that STILL doesn't mean he should ASK FOR A SCRIPT.

The rule states NOT TO ASK FOR SCRIPTS.

If you want, post what you've got, and ask for help.

DON'T ASK FOR A SCRIPT.

This is NOT that hard to comprehend.

Special - K

Wanderer
Yeh but that rule is gay... I mean why can't people ask for scripts? If someone is a new host for a server and they want to add something real cool and they don't know howto script it... Why can't you ask for scripts? Im sure there is people on this board that would script for others. And I know there is atleast ONE person that would do that.

psz

Administrator
Go to a Sphere Forum some day and look at their Request forums.

It's a NIGHTMARE.

Most of us came from other emus (UOX3 and POL for me, Sphere for Phantom and Krazy Zack, etc), and NONE OF US want a repeat of the request Hell that most of them had.

Always remember: Rules were made for a reason. You may not know the reason, you may not understand it, and you may not agree with it, but there is ALWAYS a reason for it.

Tru

Knight
let me just say, there really is no reason to ask if someone has something or not as if they were/are going to share it they will do it at thier lesiure and for the community,not just because someone asks for it

Special - K

Wanderer
Yes, that's very true if I had something I created and wanted to share... I would put it up on the script submissions... But I would send it to that person that asks for it... Even if I already posted it onto the script submissions.

S

shadeuo

And O Phantom you want to always talk about rules and shit heres one for ya and yea ive seen you break this one about a million times
4) Be helpful. Assume that everyone asking a question is new to RunUO, do not be rude and tell them to look up the answer on their own. You can help look it up for them, or you don't respond.
i mean with all the time i heard you say this is against the rules and that is you would atleast read the fucking rules and if you need a link (being nice and pointing it out to phantom) http://www.runuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9671 there you go you need to read the rules that one is #4 and if you have a hard time reading heres another www.hookedonphonics.com

*EDIT*
and one last thing I realy think you need to look into the later link refering to your title "All Your Post are Belong to Me" what the fuck is that? dont even sound like english I would atleast change it to something like "All Your Post are Belonging to Me" just a pointer on your ignorance sorry

Dian

Sorceror
I had to do this.. will probly get some crap for it, oh well... but I did a search for the Key words.. "Do a Search" under the author "Phantom"

Search results: 600

hmm...

**edit**

btw, what exactly is this EXP system? its late, Im tired and that doesnt sound familiar.

psz

Administrator
and one last thing I realy think you need to look into the later link refering to your title "All Your Post are Belong to Me" what the fuck is that? dont even sound like english I would atleast change it to something like "All Your Post are Belonging to Me" just a pointer on your ignorance sorry

It's automatically given to posters who have a certain amount of posts (You know, some people are Newbie, Lurker, Old Timer, etc... That's the highest one).

It's from a badly translated game called Perfect Wing. The original was "All your base are belong to us". (It was translated from Japanese to English. It should, obviously, have been "We now control all of your bases" or "All of your bases are ours" or something to that affect)

There was a thread in Starbucks called "All Your Base" which, I believe, has a link to a Flash animation that shows what it is.

Phantom didn't pick that title, the Forum automatically assigns it.

Dian: Exp is Experience Points. Think Dungeons and Dragons style level gaining.

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
shadeuo said:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!!!!

Damoor

Wanderer
shadeuo said:
And O Phantom you want to always talk about rules and shit heres one for ya and yea ive seen you break this one about a million times
4) Be helpful. Assume that everyone asking a question is new to RunUO, do not be rude and tell them to look up the answer on their own. You can help look it up for them, or you don't respond.
i mean with all the time i heard you say this is against the rules and that is you would atleast read the fucking rules and if you need a link (being nice and pointing it out to phantom) http://www.runuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9671 there you go you need to read the rules that one is #4 and if you have a hard time reading heres another www.hookedonphonics.com
Now that is ironic. Phantom breaking the rules.

okay that is just childish

this post is childish

i dont mean to make any one mad but look at u guys come on we are all adults list act like one

and if the 12/13 year olds would read the agreement signing up for runuo it says 13 and over

if 12 and under have parents sign saying the can use this emu /forums so please ever one read instead of acting so childish. if u are 16 dont understand this emu or forums ask the questions on the right forums people will reply helping u dont make script requests because if u dont understand the rules / forums then u wont understand how to install the script couse it might use core script changes ect.

i hope this helps ever one

S

shadeuo

31 here and i got 3 kids and i hate to come here and see people bashing people cuz of a little mistake they made most are new and if i wanted to deal with phantoms babyish replies I'd go get a job at romper room. needless to say he's making this forum his personal vent room (prolly cant get any " to much time stroking factions?") so i figured its time for me to start shooting back for the little guy that started here so they didnt have to deal with osi's bull shit. So chill Phantom if all these posts bother you bont reply and if you do please give up the godly attitude, king of the mountain quit being fun in the 5th grade. Anyways I'm not trying to start any shit I'm just trying to explain to people that the rude attitude is bringing runuo to a lower level and I really hate to see something so good be lowered to this level because of a few rude people.

psz

Administrator
*rubs eyes*

What in God's name happened to this thread? Why's it wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide???

That's so friggin' eye jarring :-/

psz

Administrator
Maybe he's tired of people breaking rules and then bitching at HIM for pointing them out...

Maybe he's tired of people giving the WRONG information, and bitching at HIM when he points it out...

Maybe he's tired of people acting like crybabies when they don't get what they want, and bitch at HIM when he points it out.

Maybe he's just tired of people BITCHING because he's following the rules, and wants people to LEARN.

Here's a clue: The devs think Phantom is doing a great job, hence they picked HIM to write Factions. Ryan has stated his oppinion that Phantom helps more people than the majority of others here COMBINED. Guess what? Phantom's not going anywhere, and the Devs OBVIOUSLY don't have issue with the way he handles things.

I'd suggest if you have a problem with Phantom, you DEAL with it. Either get used to it, or leave. Phantom's not changing. And that is as it should be.

Special - K

Wanderer
shadeuo said:

*EDIT*

Havent you read??? psz dont reply unless u know what ur talking about... him NOT breaking the rules??? It clearly states in shadeuo's post...