RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help me with my girl,

chad2005_88

Wanderer
help me with my girl,

okay, my name is chad, im 17 years old, i have been dating this girl Nikki for about a a week or so now, she is 16, she is the most awsome person you can meet, but to tell you the truth she is kinda,, my first, i never realy bothered with relationship untill i met her, then i guess i jus had a crush on her,, didnt even know she liked me back untill she was the one to ask me out, but ya, i think i acualy do love her, i have feelings for her, i mean. she is like the first thing i think of when i wake up, and go to sleep,, and if she dont call me i worry alot about her,i guess its kinda weird, that i feel like this since we have only been dating for a week or so,,
everyone reading this is proly like.. who give a fuck about your life,, your lame, why would you write this shit on here. go away.!!

but ya, ohh well, its posted. lol,

seeing that this is kinda my 1st real girlfriend. i dont realy know what she would want for christmas,, i dont want to ask her what she wants becuase i want to to be something romantic, and a big suprise tho,, and if i do nothing, or get her nothing for x-mas i will feel bad,

Gehrig12

Wanderer
im proly going to let her pick out a ring/necklace/braclet, or whatever she wants. lol

If you have been seeing her for about a week, jewerly would be inappropate and I would doubt her would expect such a gift. Stick to a nice box of chocolate. If she does expect more after a week, you might want to re-think the relationship. :rolleyes:

Wrycina

Wanderer
I wouldn't get chocolate thats more valentines day. Maybe a nice Teddy Bear, and some flowers. And if you want maybe even a nice (not cheap, but not too much) bottle of perfume.

chad2005_88

Wanderer
perfume, i didnt even think of that, maby i should try and think of what she likes,

and it might seem obvios maby now.. i am the type of guy that blows money on friends and stuff, lol, maby i should stop that. come to think of it they are proly takin advantage of that, lol,

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
chad2005_88 said:
ya she dun even seem like no gold digga or nuttin. hope it works out lolz. i realy like her.
but she aint messin with no broke nigga...

sorry...

chad2005_88

Wanderer
Wrycina said:
I wouldn't get chocolate thats more valentines day. Maybe a nice Teddy Bear, and some flowers. And if you want maybe even a nice (not cheap, but not too much) bottle of perfume.

didnt think thism maby im jus being stupid even thinking this,, what if, possible she takes the perfume and hinking i am hinting something about her hygien? not that there is anyhting wrong, she smells/looks awsome all the time,

bzk90

Lord
chad2005_88 said:
didnt think thism maby im jus being stupid even thinking this,, what if, possible she takes the perfume and hinking i am hinting something about her hygien? not that there is anyhting wrong, she smells/looks awsome all the time,

wouldnt worry about that, if you were getting her a stick of deoderant then yah, but perfume is an enhancer

chad2005_88

Wanderer
DontdroptheSOAD said:
but she aint messin with no broke nigga...

sorry...

haha,

datz tru also brotha, i aint no broke nigga, but we all have are times also where we are low on da cash iight? lol

P.S. im white.,lol, white nigga, PEACE OUT! NIGGA

chad2005_88

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
wouldnt worry about that, if you were getting her a stick of deoderant then yah, but perfume is an enhancer

LMAO, ya im sure if i got her a stick of deoderant. or some toothpaste or something that would be sayin somethin. lol. ya i guess ur right

hit me up,

take it ez, IIGHT

S

Savaal

Buy her some McDonalds :D

No, but my opinion would be like the others.. don't get her somthing to fancy.. Perfume, Clothes, maybe a Teddy Bear... and also this feeling of "If she doesn't call you worrie." we all know how that is, try not to come on to strong or needy like calling her alot.. unless she likes that.. but by experience it usualy doesn't tend to be a good thing.. for ME anyways... other than that be yourself dude and if she makes you happy go with it... Don't EVER let a girl control who you are. :)

chad2005_88

Wanderer
Joeku said:
If you are white, you're supposed to sound like a white guy ;)

would mess up my style yo,

come to think of it,, maby she does jus want da shinny spendy stuff lol,, who would want a guy that looks like this, unless looks realy dont matter, lol

PS. that sweater went thru the dryer, lol, looks small,

yes i am tall, 6'6. lol