RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help me with my girl,

bzk90

Lord
after reading ryans post we can all now know that

ryan is a virgin

ryan has never been in a relationship

ryan is a horny pre teen who lies about his age (or is just very immature)

ryan knowns little about the opposite sex

Radwen

Wanderer
I'm a virgin !!!!!

Humm well except for those drunk nights...

Waking up with other peoples stuff in your pockets is quite funny .. (don't ask how it happens .. somewhere between taking pants off and putting them back on + being drunk but thats as far as I can lead you).

David

Moderate
OK, almost everyone here is SO overthinking this. Just relax, that is the best advice possible for any stage of your relationship. If you like her, let her know--buy her something not too personal, not too expensive, perfume is good, a teddy bear is good, but most of all simply let her know you are thinking about her and would really like to spend some time with her. That's it. That is all you need.... most of all, relax!

oh, and good luck! :)

chad2005_88

Wanderer
damn, made this post 2 days ago and its about the hottest topic in this section. lol. thanks for all the advice guy. and the help,

take it EZ Iight?

Johabius

Knight
David said:
OK, almost everyone here is SO overthinking this. Just relax, that is the best advice possible for any stage of your relationship. If you like her, let her know--buy her something not too personal, not too expensive, perfume is good, a teddy bear is good, but most of all simply let her know you are thinking about her and would really like to spend some time with her. That's it. That is all you need.... most of all, relax!

oh, and good luck! :)
Gotta agree with the David here...being an old married guy, you tend to forget the excitement of young love;) But yeah definitely don't overthink the situation...what might be cute or cool to a girl one week may seem really creepy and weird the next.

Joeku

Lord
I bought mine a nice teddy bear with some scripture on it (extremely appropriate for what's going on in her life right now) and put a nice silver necklace around it ^.^

"Hope you have a 'beary' merry Christmas!" Aren't I romantic? :rolleyes:

H

Hitmann

DontdroptheSOAD said:
Didn't you say you were 11?

Does anything even come out of your pee pee other than pee?

Cum Asswipe

1 im very educated for my age :) and 2. ive had more girlfriends in a week than u have had in a Year

Hitmann said:
Cum Asswipe

1 im very educated for my age :) and 2. ive had more girlfriends in a week than u have had in a Year

Well assuming he has one for an entire year, and you might have a bunch in one week. That makes you look like idiot who is so educated that he cant keep one for longer than a week? Nuff said.

Heh, after reading the first page to the last page... we all notice how hell breaks loose...

I'll stick to the topic though, get het a nice little teddy bear man. I got my gf one of those last X-mas, and she loves it still! If you don't wanna get her that, try buying a movie she likes or a CD, something like that. :)

Furthermore, who cares if someone's a virgin or not? It's not like you get 50 grand for losing it, and it isn't really a great feat either way.

Storm33229 said:
Well assuming he has one for an entire year, and you might have a bunch in one week. That makes you look like idiot who is so educated that he cant keep one for longer than a week? Nuff said.

LMAO! Now that, was good... Owned...

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

So, it's Christmas Eve, about 8:30 here (in men's term that means 30 minutes till you start shopping) however your younger and smarter than the rest of us. What did you get end up getting her??

-Ravon

P.S. Remember what ever your do, do not tell her you got the ideas from all of us!!!

LOL Merry Christmas.

RavonTUS said:
P.S. Remember what ever your do, do not tell her you got the ideas from all

That's probably the best piece of advice that you can tell anyone.

I got my gifts like... 2 days ago, and only because I was bored during my spare at school :p

chad2005_88

Wanderer
RavonTUS said:
Greetings,

So, it's Christmas Eve, about 8:30 here (in men's term that means 30 minutes till you start shopping) however your younger and smarter than the rest of us. What did you get end up getting her??

-Ravon

P.S. Remember what ever your do, do not tell her you got the ideas from all of us!!!

LOL Merry Christmas.

i ended up getting her 2 teddy's from vermont teddybear shop, i couldnt wait to give it to her. lol,, i spent x-mas eve at her house and gave it to her. she loved it lol.. like her personality completely changed and she gave me what seemed to be like a 5 minute kiss. lol,,

These are the ones i got her,
http://www.vermonteddybear.com/loverboy.html
http://www.vermonteddybear.com/christmas-gifts-bluechristmas.html

chad2005_88

Wanderer
Ryan_2005 said:
Wow for teddy bears thats a lot lol.... But hehe what ever floats your boat!

ya well it was worth it.. i can feel it,, every little new thing i find out about her, and the more we talk jus makes me feel for her so much more, everyone tells me its jus lust. not love, but i guess i can be truely sure yet, but if it is lust. thats find. i can change that to love. becuase i realy care for her already,

Johabius

Knight