RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help me with my girl,

chad2005_88 said:
all you was tellin me not to spend to much, lol,, i jus couldnt keep it to the down low, yo,,

total cost's $147.90 +shipping

Now... yes... I said buy teddy bears... But not $147.90 teddy-freaking-bears... You buy cheap and remove the tags. But I guess it's done now :p

Hope you enjoyed your night and had a good X-mas :)

Learning to be a cheap-ass :p

chad2005_88

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered said:
Now... yes... I said buy teddy bears... But not $147.90 teddy-freaking-bears... You buy cheap and remove the tags. But I guess it's done now :p

Hope you enjoyed your night and had a good X-mas :)

Learning to be a cheap-ass :p

haha, iight brotha,, lolz BTW i did not leave tags on them, lol

LordHogFred

Knight
I hope that you're happy :).
I just borke up with my girlfriend on Christmas Day. She was the most beautiful and wonderful person I had ever met and I loved her so much, I still do and always will I expect. She was my first real girlfriend.
Be happy mate, treat her like a princess I did so many bad things that I said I wouldn't do and I was all ready to put them right and she dumped everything on me on Christmas Eve.
Sorry I need to get this out somewhere, this seemed like a decent enough place to do so.

Johabius

Knight
LordHogFred said:
I hope that you're happy :).
I just borke up with my girlfriend on Christmas Day. She was the most beautiful and wonderful person I had ever met and I loved her so much, I still do and always will I expect. She was my first real girlfriend.
Be happy mate, treat her like a princess I did so many bad things that I said I wouldn't do and I was all ready to put them right and she dumped everything on me on Christmas Eve.
Sorry I need to get this out somewhere, this seemed like a decent enough place to do so.

Ugh! That sucks dude:( Sorry to hear it, and good luck with the next one;)

LordHogFred

Knight
Johabius said:
Ugh! That sucks dude:( Sorry to hear it, and good luck with the next one;)

Thanks mate :).
I'm slowly getting over it, we're still really good friends so it could've been worse I suppose :).