RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help me with my girl,

Nochte

Wanderer
teddy bears. floppy ones are the best. hell, they still work after 5 years.
jumping out of a giant box works too, but prolly not a week in.

yo i wouldnt do nothing TO serious definitly jewelry is out of the quesiton yall still thinking wether ya like dis ppl or not ya mean i know i wouldnt be gittin my women nothin like that first week yo jus do somethin that comes from ya heart yo she will apprecaite (edited for chad to understand)

S

Savaal

I am always ignored in these forums I don't remember the last time anyones ever replied to somthing I said lol...

chad2005_88

Wanderer
Deaths Advocate said:
yo i wouldnt do nothing TO serious definitly jewelry is out of the quesiton yall still thinking wether ya like dis ppl or not ya mean i know i wouldnt be gittin my women nothin like that first week yo jus do somethin that comes from ya heart yo she will apprecaite (edited for chad to understand)

haha, thanks g, helps out. lolz,

PappaSmurf

Knight
Well considering

Considering you've only been seeing each other a week and honestly you can't know alot about a person in a week no matter what you think....Any gift you buy could be wrong....I'd go with the Universal gift.....$25 Wal-Mart Gift Card or one from another store that you know she likes that way you can't go wrong she can pick out exactly what she wants and you can always say

"Hun I wasn't exactly sure what you'd like so I thought we could go together and I could watch you pick out something that is really you..."

Or if they have one of those "Build a Bear" workshops around you could take here there and make it a date.

Also try the Vermont Teddybear web site

chad2005_88 said:
yo, didnt even think about gift cards, how much would be to much? lol

ehhh, my opinion, gift cards say"I was lazy and diddnt want to think about what you really wanted, so i just grapped a gift card.", Mby take her on a picnic or a nice dinner christmas day...

Rabban

Sorceror
I like the open cans of food with spoons in them ready to be eatten (just don't microwave the cans).

For a week or two long relationship, you should spend no more than $20.

Does she have a favorite food? Does she enjoy indoors or out? You could try and arrange a brief picnic.

chad2005_88 said:
i think i acualy do love her, i have feelings for her, i mean. she is like the first thing i think of when i wake up, and go to sleep,, and if she dont call me i worry alot about her,i guess its kinda weird, that i feel like this since we have only been dating for a week or so,,

You don't love her.

Maelia

Wanderer
Okay, don't forget guys that he's 17 and prolly still at school which means, he doesn't have the cash for jewelry + that could make her feel bad.

i'd say, Flowers for romanticide (oops :p) and The first thing that you both your girlfriend and you will like. Something like, going out for a music show (truly,. this never works because she never listen to our music :p), going for some skying, something like that :D

Edit : Don't be such a Not-loved-since-1903 Outkast :p

Okay

Okay let me give you some good advice cause this other guys just dont know anything about dating

First its only a week not 2 or 3 months you just cant be in love its more like lust. Second dont try and get in her pants first let her do all the work :) third dont buy are shit, let her ask for something then buy it or take her out to a movie and dinner nothing huge just something says i like you a lot. and so lets go on

if you fall in love to fast you relationship will fall to a end fast. plus she could be a girl that says hey this guy is in love with me and we only been together for a week. then that looks bad on you bro she ends up leaving you ass hangin then. Best advic i can say out of all this is TAKE YOUR TIME DO NOT RUSH THINGS. One more thing dont ask her what she has been doing every day that pisses them off. okay couple things and dont go ever where she goes not less she asks that pisses them off to. and dont act like a lost puppy cause the get sick of that one as well.

i have a wife now i been dating her 2 years before we got married i didnt fall in love with her for 4 months nether did she i had to get her to fall in love i didnt buy her shit i just got to know who she was and what she likes :) we spent a lot of time talking and cuddling :)

thats right boys GIRLS lie to cuddle thats ++++++ for any guy that does that with a female so i hope this advice helps oh dont try to impress her all the time cause she doesnt need that cause she got what she wanted :) so no need for that

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Dragon Slayer said:
Okay let me give you some good advice cause this other guys just dont know anything about dating

First its only a week not 2 or 3 months you just cant be in love its more like lust. Second dont try and get in her pants first let her do all the work :) third dont buy are shit, let her ask for something then buy it or take her out to a movie and dinner nothing huge just something says i like you a lot. and so lets go on

if you fall in love to fast you relationship will fall to a end fast. plus she could be a girl that says hey this guy is in love with me and we only been together for a week. then that looks bad on you bro she ends up leaving you ass hangin then. Best advic i can say out of all this is TAKE YOUR TIME DO NOT RUSH THINGS. One more thing dont ask her what she has been doing every day that pisses them off. okay couple things and dont go ever where she goes not less she asks that pisses them off to. and dont act like a lost puppy cause the get sick of that one as well.

i have a wife now i been dating her 2 years before we got married i didnt fall in love with her for 4 months nether did she i had to get her to fall in love i didnt buy her shit i just got to know who she was and what she likes :) we spent a lot of time talking and cuddling :)

thats right boys GIRLS lie to cuddle thats ++++++ for any guy that does that with a female so i hope this advice helps oh dont try to impress her all the time cause she doesnt need that cause she got what she wanted :) so no need for that
Amazing that is like all my past relationships in what not to do form.

>_<

chad2005_88

Wanderer
Dragon Slayer said:

thats that got a bit thru to me, ill use that advice,

take it EZ iight

chad2005_88

Wanderer
Maelia said:
Okay, don't forget guys that he's 17 and prolly still at school which means, he doesn't have the cash for jewelry + that could make her feel bad.

i'd say, Flowers for romanticide (oops :p) and The first thing that you both your girlfriend and you will like. Something like, going out for a music show (truly,. this never works because she never listen to our music :p), going for some skying, something like that :D

Edit : Don't be such a Not-loved-since-1903 Outkast :p

Ya i am only 17 years old.. and still in school. but i got plenty of money,, im not like no rich kid, or some spoiled kid that gets everything that he wants., i jus work alot at this place called allstar, and parents give me about $80-$200 month (been like that for bout 3 years now) so money is not an issue,, unless she wants a ferarri or something. lol

chad2005_88

Wanderer
i know this is off topic but maby you guys can give me a hand. i am looking to buy a new jacket. and i like realy big sizes, (and im a big boy, but i like stuff huge, lol) i been searchin the net for like 2 hours not. i cant find anything as big as i want, i want a jacket like this http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000CNOAFQ/sr=1-147/qid=1135233883/ref=sr_1_147/002-5935071-7010459?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance
i want to find this style in size's
3XL -- 5XL
2XLTALL - 5XLTALL

P.S.
maby somone can direct me to a place where i can make custom jackets like this.