RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help me with my girl,

Radwen

Wanderer
If you rush things and don't take the time to think about what your doing, you're most likely going to end up looking like a fool.

Most advice here seems reasonable for most cases.

Hope it works out for ya.

(I would go with flowers and a teddy bear or somethin like that. Most girls enjoy flowers, certainly if it's the first time they get them.)

bzk90

Lord
i thought i could escape all the wiggers when i left summer school in sacramento, i was wrong...apparently they learned how to use internet (sob)

Obsydian

Wanderer
Hmmm... The most important thing in the gift is actually the fact, that it tells her, what you want. If you buy a nice pair of panties or something like that, it's quite obvious, isn't it? First of all, think about the relationship, how you see it and how it shoulv evolve in the future. Then try to match a gift to it. If it doesn't work out for you, just try to take a walk to the nearest shopping area. Just don't think about shopping. Perhaps something will kick your [buttocks] and force you to buy itself... Don't buy anything to expensive, remember that. It's rude and (from my experience) relationships tend to end. Life's brutal :).

Regards
Sid

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

I married the first girl I kissed and were still together after 16 years. I must be a great kisser!

Serious, don't rush it. What will happen will.

As for a gift, keep it simple and from the heart. Maybe a charm bracelet. Stay away from "I love you" or "Best Friends", it's too early. How about a earings? Nothing fancy, simple little cross, heart, or Christmas decoration.

Good luck - after 16 years, I still don't understand them. Go figure.

-Ravon

Nagash

Sorceror
If you stick with the Teddy Bear, make sure it is anti-alergic(I believe it is called like that). Maybe she isn't even alergic to it, but the less bad surprises, the better. Also, if she is, it will be a plus.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
you can steal my idea if the girl is a fan of napoleon dynamite.

Take a rectangular box of chocolates, wrap it in aluminum foil to resemble a fish, next time you see her say, "I caught you a delicious bass".

Works everytime.

PREREQUISITES*
She has to like Napoleon Dynamite.
You have to like Napoleon Dynamite.
Otherwise you risk her not knowing what you are talking about, or worse you don't know what you are talking about and just stole my idea.

Btw this has been tested by me before.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Ok, I'll add my 4 cents

you have not known her long, in order to love someone you must know everything about her, otherwise you really don't love her, you love something about her, and most often this is lust...

This is ok, lust can turn to love IF you give it time. You have to be patient, do not push her into anything.

As far as the gift...

Spending money is only for those who are not romantic enough to think of something.

The best gift is not something you buy, its a thought. MAKE her something, it doesn't matter as long as its something that is obvious that it took all day. Then, instead of just giving it to her, go somewhere and hide it, write up some notes in the form of clues and hand her the 1st one. Make each clue a little poem that tells her something nice about her and then tells her where the next one is.

Do this and she will melt in your arms.

If she doesn't, then she is not for you

chad2005_88 said:
okay, my name is chad, im 17 years old, i have been dating this girl Nikki for about a a week or so now, she is 16, she is the most awsome person you can meet, but to tell you the truth she is kinda,, my first, i never realy bothered with relationship untill i met her, then i guess i jus had a crush on her,, didnt even know she liked me back untill she was the one to ask me out, but ya, i think i acualy do love her, i have feelings for her, i mean. she is like the first thing i think of when i wake up, and go to sleep,, and if she dont call me i worry alot about her,i guess its kinda weird, that i feel like this since we have only been dating for a week or so,,
everyone reading this is proly like.. who give a fuck about your life,, your lame, why would you write this shit on here. go away.!!

but ya, ohh well, its posted. lol,

seeing that this is kinda my 1st real girlfriend. i dont realy know what she would want for christmas,, i dont want to ask her what she wants becuase i want to to be something romantic, and a big suprise tho,, and if i do nothing, or get her nothing for x-mas i will feel bad,

orpheus

Sorceror
I have radical ideas about these things that aren't popular ideas, but anyone can just go and buy her some chocolates, its just cliche as well. and jewelry... blah. try writing her a poem, or if you have any talents, art or something. most girls love that kind of stuff.

chad2005_88

Wanderer
orpheus said:
I have radical ideas about these things that aren't popular ideas, but anyone can just go and buy her some chocolates, its just cliche as well. and jewelry... blah. try writing her a poem, or if you have any talents, art or something. most girls love that kind of stuff.

i cant write poems. lol, ived tried. when i do they suck, so that is proly out of the question, (i could always copy one) but then if she finds out im basicly a fake, i want it tru,

H

Hitmann

Ima add my infinite + infinte x infinite cents

ok 1st Dont rush things
2nd Gurls like poems heres a good one:
if i remeber her name is nikki so do an acrostic poem like this

N is for her Nice eyes
I is for her large intellect
k is for her great kisses(Assuming u kissed)
k is for her kool Personality
i is for her great Skin

or

L is for my love for her
o is for our relationship
v is for her very nice personality
e if for our eternal love

next u should prolly get a teddy bear for her. or a good one is Sumthing engraved with both ur names in it

next again i say dont take it to quick
next get her some flowers like Roses
gurls like roses :D :D :D :D
if its a gift card a good spot is Lovers Lane
or one of them couples places
u can get that jacket at Aj Wrights

thats all i have for now My regards Hitmann

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Hitmann said:
Ima add my infinite + infinte x infinite cents

ok 1st Dont rush things
2nd Gurls like poems heres a good one:
if i remeber her name is nikki so do an acrostic poem like this

N is for her Nice eyes
I is for her large intellect
k is for her great kisses(Assuming u kissed)
k is for her kool Personality
i is for her great Skin

or

L is for my love for her
o is for our relationship
v is for her very nice personality
e if for our eternal love

next u should prolly get a teddy bear for her. or a good one is Sumthing engraved with both ur names in it

next again i say dont take it to quick
next get her some flowers like Roses
gurls like roses :D :D :D :D
if its a gift card a good spot is Lovers Lane
or one of them couples places
u can get that jacket at Aj Wrights

thats all i have for now My regards Hitmann
Didn't you say you were 11?

Does anything even come out of your pee pee other than pee?

Wrycina

Wanderer
LMAO...That was a good one...I actually did Laugh Out Loud!(lol):p

FYI...If he doesnt live where you live Hitman then the same places might not be around his house...

Ryan_2005

Wanderer
(That was so fng funny....)lol well man im 17 and had more girls (dont mean dating either) then i can count i ever got any of them nothing for Xmas... If you want to get her somthing tho get her diamonds.. Always can steal a girls heart with them...