RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is god real

A_Li_N

Knight
Anti-Basic;646507 said:
maybe he got his dates wrong.... all the way to the B.C. lol.

Only about 5200 years off, right?
I hate when they have wars over things that aren't created yet. First Opium War 1839-1842, Second Opium War 1856-1860; Opium was invented in 1860. Guess they invented it to relax themselves after 7 years of war?

A_Li_N

Knight
Joeku;646525 said:
I thought PBS was a kids channel...

lol.

I've seen full on nudity on OPB (Oregon Public Broadcasting, part of PBS). They are, by no means, an 'kid only' station. They are knowledge, education and very artsy :)

Joeku

Lord
A_Li_N;646527 said:
Only about 5200 years off, right?
I hate when they have wars over things that aren't created yet. First Opium War 1839-1842, Second Opium War 1856-1860; Opium was invented in 1860. Guess they invented it to relax themselves after 7 years of war?
Math ?

Joeku

Lord
A_Li_N;646527 said:
Second Opium War 1856-1860; Opium was invented in 1860. Guess they invented it to relax themselves after 7 years of war?
Oh I thought you said "7 years after the war" not "after 7 years of war".

I guess I'm getting lysdexic now :eek:

A_Li_N

Knight
Malaperth;646536 said:
Nah, you've just gotten a contact high from all the crack that iceeathereal has been smoking.

That's about what I was gonna say...
He did make me do a double take on all my math though...actually pulled out a calculator to make absolutely, positively sure :)

Alcyone

Sorceror
Ok, He at least got the major players right. Constantine didn't write the bible, but the Nicene Council decided what books would be in the bible, and which would be deemed heresy. King James didn't write the bible either, What he did was force people to translate it, and if they didn't agree with what he thought it was saying, the penalty was death. I could go on, and on, but I'm not interested in pissing people off yet this morning, haven't had my first cup of coffee, and had enough of that this morning( The arguing that is) But I didn't want to totally discourage or anything, and arguing at that point would have been useless. He's young, at least he knows the major players. Oh, and Adam and Eve's third son was Seth, Eve made the comment of the Lord giving them a replacement for Abel, which led K to think that she had Abel again. He had points jumbled, but that was due to his youth, I think.

Alcyone

Sorceror
keglanek;646375 said:
fuck you all u inconsiderate fucking assholes go on its like you taking the piss out of someone in a wheel chair just because theres ways for them to get better dont mean its going to help.
Didn't mean to bump my own post, but I didn't actually read all the posts in between. K, How dare you use dyslexia and wheelchair as an excuse to be mean to others. HOW DARE YOU!!!!! Now I'm PISSED, and I will be pissy. I myself am in a wheelchair, and have NUMEROUS problems, so I know from experience that's no excuse. And here I was trying to make you feel better about your post. I"M AN IDIOT!!!!! BTW, You have achieved what NOONE else here has, You have PISSED ME OFF. And that's not easy to do. Congrats.

Alcyone

Sorceror
rereading now, But your rant probably at least makes sense and doesn't make out like people in wheelchairs have a right to be ignorant.