RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is god real

keglanek

Wanderer
David;646581 said:
Alcyone, I was talking about keglanek lying about his condition. You and I have spoken about your condition in relation to my sisters condition. I know you are sincere and I respect you as much or more than anyone else on these boards. Again I was not speaking of you, but I do offer those heartfelt apologies for the misunderstanding--I certainly did not intend to upset you.

oh and what qualification's have you got to determine that?
And like i need you to say whether i have or haven't got it makes me feel so much better

bzk90

Lord
It's usually pretty damn easy to call bs on the internet when I comes to stupid people lying about diseases...and he is a mod with the all powerful ban button

HellRazor

Knight
Alcyone;646572 said:
I can send medical documentation from University of Chicago Hospital, and from my Internal Medicine doctor, and from my Rhuematologist and ohhh, I'm so upset I can't think of the name of what a skin doctor is called. I'm actually crying that you think I"m lying. Look at me, I'm not bad to look at, I'm reasonably smart, I have a good sense of humor, I am not lacking in attention in any way shape or form. I have no need to lie. It actually felt good for a change to actually open up and talk about it, cause my disabilities are the one thing I'm ashamed of. I wish I never had. I will not be back here, cause I guess I've just humiliated myself. I honestly thought talking about it, and others seeing that I'm a functioning person with a disability might help someone.

No no Alcyone, you are totally misunderstanding, he was talking about the guy who was claiming to be dyslexic and wheelchair bound and God only knows what else. Not you!!

WarAngel

Wanderer
Greatest comeback in the book! I almost want to argue about the phrase "it takes on to know one," because it's extremely nonsensical, but I'll refrain. :)

Malaperth

Wanderer
WarAngel;646613 said:
Greatest comeback in the book! I almost want to argue about the phrase "it takes on to know one," because it's extremely nonsensical, but I'll refrain. :)

Only second to the world-famous "I know you are, but what am I?"...

I hate you people. In the past two pages I've said I drank a donkeys piss, might be related to the guy who translated the bible, told a funny anecdote and noone took notice. I feel hated.

It's the donkey urine, it makes you feel unwanted and unloved.

David

Moderate
bzk90;646603 said:
It's usually pretty damn easy to call bs on the internet when I comes to stupid people lying about diseases...and he is a mod with the all powerful ban button

ding! I really try not to take action here based on how I feel about someone personally, but this guy is pushing all the buttons.