RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is god real

Alcyone

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;646617 said:
I hate you people. In the past two pages I've said I drank a donkeys piss, might be related to the guy who translated the bible, told a funny anecdote and noone took notice. I feel hated.

It's the donkey urine, it makes you feel unwanted and unloved.

LOL, You know I love ya. And I did respond to you drinking donkey's piss, actually by puking" And I'm related to Winston Churchill, who's lineage can be traced back to King David, who's related to the blokes who wrote the old testament, soooooo Hiya Cousin. ooohhhhh, you're talking about King James, who TRANSLATED the bible, Well, I'm sure he's in there somewhere, so, still Hiya Cousin, if you think about it, we're all related in one form or another.

Malaperth

Wanderer
LOLOLOL!!!! "someone" attempted to give me negative karma for this:

Code:
Well, you have pretty much proved that you're an idiot, which trumps any dyslexia issue...

Is god real 02-03-2007 05:37 PM Form of Raceism

Apparently, someone has no idea what Racism is OR what trumps means... and, on that note, I rest my case :D

Joeku

Lord
Malaperth;646665 said:
LOLOLOL!!!! "someone" attempted to give me negative karma for this:

Code:
Well, you have pretty much proved that you're an idiot, which trumps any dyslexia issue...

Apparently, someone has no idea what Racism is OR what trumps means... and, on that note, I rest my case :D
Someone gave me that "form of raceism" neg too... too bad they didn't have any rep power ;/

David

Moderate
Funny I got an unsigned yet poorly written negative zero karma too. I wonder if keglanek is aware that Mods can see who gave (or tried to give) them karma?

David

Moderate
Anti-Basic;646750 said:
they can also modify other peoples karma. David, ahem little boost past tms on the list? *wink wink*

Actually I don't think I can... *goes to the control panel*

Malaperth

Wanderer
Want me to holler to ASayer and have him help? :D

[EDIT]

ummm... I just reread that and it sounds as if I think I have some sort of say in what ASayre does, and that is FAR from what I meant. I was just being a smartass :)

Malaperth;646786 said:
Want me to holler to ASayer and have him help? :D

[EDIT]

ummm... I just reread that and it sounds as if I think I have some sort of say in what ASayre does, and that is FAR from what I meant. I was just being a smartass :)

You being a smartass Mal? Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Lmao:p

Dracolique

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;644926 said:
Obviously not. A merciful god would have killed people who quote other religion's key figures without spelling their name correctly. B-U-D-D-H-A

Oh, you mean like not properly capitalizing the names of said key figures when it is generally accepted to do so? Such as GOD?

Please, GOD, kill this guy.

Dracolique;646898 said:
Oh, you mean like not properly capitalizing the names of said key figures when it is generally accepted to do so? Such as GOD?

Please, GOD, kill this guy.
I dont think he exists, so, I don't feel I should capitilize it. He isn't a key figure in my life, thus I don't capitilize it. I belive in the Flying Spaghetti monster, but I dont see you capitilizing his name.

this is the 7th thread youve followed to to insult me btw. Is revenge from you being shown wrong that much of an influence on your life?

AB, looks as though Dracolique got a unwanted Runuo vacation. Doesn't look like he'll be following you around much for awhile anyway..Lol

Rockrat

Sorceror
i hate to say this but topics like these usually end up in a violent debate but in my eyes he does exist...yes i am a christian or however it.... I admit im not a perfect christian but i try to live like im supposed to....

wannabe

Wanderer
from what ive been told
the great flood killed the dinosaurs?
but
why do scientists say the dinosaurs were around 100 million years aga

Rockrat

Sorceror
if you notice the scientists try to down religion of any shae or form...i just let it go in 1 ear and out the other

David

Moderate
wannabe;646977 said:
from what ive been told
the great flood killed the dinosaurs?
but
why do scientists say the dinosaurs were around 100 million years aga

You were told wrong...sorry.

*pictures Noah trying to get two sauropods into the ark*

Rockrat;646976 said:
i hate to say this but topics like these usually end up in a violent debate but in my eyes he does exist...yes i am a christian or however it.... I admit im not a perfect christian but i try to live like im supposed to....

This is very true...And I apologize to anyone that I may of stepped on their toes *Beliefs* I never really intended to do this...I KNOW better than to get into these debates, but damn my hands have a mind of their own and start typing..:p But I do apologize. I respect your beliefs even if they aren't the way I believe. :)