RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is god real

Alcyone, Joeku was rude to him first. He was only retaliating.

@New evolved topic: PBS pwns. Joeku, just be sure and look at the TV Guide, and flip to it when telletuibbies isnt showing. Some good stuff on there.

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic;646555 said:
Not really.

I said this:
Just because you have dyslexia, doesn't mean that you can't use correct capitalization and punctuation.
And then he started cussing me out.

:rolleyes:

Alcyone

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;646555 said:

@New evolved topic: PBS pwns. Joeku, just be sure and look at the TV Guide, and flip to it when telletuibbies isnt showing. Some good stuff on there.

awwww, ok, but still, don't hide behind a disablility. I hate it when people use things like that. So many people do it it makes the rest of us look bad because people just tend to see the majority and clump the rest of us in with them. Teletubbies rule. History channel, and National Geographic channel, and Science channel rule too. Lots of good info.

Joeku;646557 said:
Not really.

I said this:

And then he started cussing me out.

:rolleyes:
except that IS rude, because thats exactly one of the things people with dslyexia have trouble with.

its like asking a guy with no legs to run.

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic;646561 said:
except that IS rude, because thats exactly one of the things people with dslyexia have trouble with.

its like asking a guy with no legs to run.
Doesn't mean he has to be childish and start using curse words... when I wasn't even trying to be "rude".
He exploded.

David

Moderate
Just my opinion I know, but I seriously doubt the guy has anything wrong with him that a little maturity and some remedial schooling wouldn't fix. Lying about a disability to get attention is far worse than hiding behind one.

Maybe I'm wrong--if it comes to that I will offer heartfelt apologies--but I don't think I am.

Joeku;646562 said:
Doesn't mean he has to be childish and start using curse words... when I wasn't even trying to be "rude".
He exploded.
uhh yes you were trying to. You were being condescending like you always are. IDK, maybe its your nature/personality.

dont really care, but i felt you were ruder than he was, just cuz his words were stronger doesnt mean they hurt more.

ehh fuck it, Idk. go watch PBS damnit.

Alcyone

Sorceror
I can send medical documentation from University of Chicago Hospital, and from my Internal Medicine doctor, and from my Rhuematologist and ohhh, I'm so upset I can't think of the name of what a skin doctor is called. I'm actually crying that you think I"m lying. Look at me, I'm not bad to look at, I'm reasonably smart, I have a good sense of humor, I am not lacking in attention in any way shape or form. I have no need to lie. It actually felt good for a change to actually open up and talk about it, cause my disabilities are the one thing I'm ashamed of. I wish I never had. I will not be back here, cause I guess I've just humiliated myself. I honestly thought talking about it, and others seeing that I'm a functioning person with a disability might help someone.

Malaperth

Wanderer
I've got a letter from the principal of my high school from years ago that says I'm an asshole, will that get me sympathy?

Alcyone;646572 said:
I can send medical documentation from University of Chicago Hospital, and from my Internal Medicine doctor, and from my Rhuematologist and ohhh, I'm so upset I can't think of the name of what a skin doctor is called. I'm actually crying that you think I"m lying. Look at me, I'm not bad to look at, I'm reasonably smart, I have a good sense of humor, I am not lacking in attention in any way shape or form. I have no need to lie. It actually felt good for a change to actually open up and talk about it, cause my disabilities are the one thing I'm ashamed of. I wish I never had. I will not be back here, cause I guess I've just humiliated myself. I honestly thought talking about it, and others seeing that I'm a functioning person with a disability might help someone.
Alcyone... I belive David was referring to the other guy whose name starts with a k...

Malaperth;646574 said:
I've got a letter from the principal of my high school from years ago that says I'm an asshole, will that get me sympathy?
I have one of those too. Actually I belive her words were, if you send him back to my campus, I'll shoot him on sight.

bzk90

Lord
I walked out of the disciplinary manager's office when he told me a that I wasn't allowed to speak with my parent...he doesn't like me anymore

silly Nevadans think I am stupid and don't know my few rights as a minor

David

Moderate
Alcyone, I was talking about keglanek lying about his condition. You and I have spoken about your condition in relation to my sisters condition. I know you are sincere and I respect you as much or more than anyone else on these boards. Again I was not speaking of you, but I do offer those heartfelt apologies for the misunderstanding--I certainly did not intend to upset you.

one time i was in line outside my old HS principals office and a buddy of mine was ahead of me. after he came out, I asked what he got. He said "3 day suspension" Then I looked in his hands, he was holding the nameplate thingie that was on his desk, you know the fancy wooden ones with the brass nameplate that vain people get to make them feel important? Then he held it up and said "But I got the last laugh"

Alcyone

Sorceror
I understand that now. And I"m sorry. Anti-basic actually imed me and explained what you meant. I'm just still really self-conscience about it all, and a bit touchy. But in time, I won't be so touchy. Sorry again for misunderstanding. And the same feelings of respect and all go back to you, and Thank you. And Thank you AB for helping me to stop sobbing.

Anti-Basic;646582 said:
one time i was in line outside my old HS principals office and a buddy of mine was ahead of me. after he came out, I asked what he got. He said "3 day suspension" Then I looked in his hands, he was holding the nameplate thingie that was on his desk, you know the fancy wooden ones with the brass nameplate that vain people get to make them feel important? Then he held it up and said "But I got the last laugh"
Comic Relief Damnit.

Alcyone

Sorceror
*Gives David a Really Big Bear Hug* Don't feel bad, hon. Not at all, it's my own silliness, being sooooo self-conscience about it, and all. I'm just super sensitive today, because I know I have to go to the store, and since this whole wheelchair thing, that is very much an ordeal, and makes me crazy all day long. And then I get moody. I'm the one who's sorry. I guess being on here so much, When you have a bad day, it kinda bleeds through. Like being with a good friend all the time. *Gives another big bear hug*