RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knives' Chat System

Igon

Wanderer
That removed the name, but there is still an an empty slot for staff players and an "i' and "q" out to the right of where the name was supposed to be.

Edit:
That was before you added the continue. Seems to be good now.

Now that is what I call service. Thanks for the great script and suppot.

DeadSpider

Sorceror
just a thought about the staff section
when Enable Staff Display is disabled it would still show the Staff Display to staff
how it is now is cool though, just a thought

Igon

Wanderer
A few mods i made, maybe they could be put in as admin options.

Allow staff to:
-- See other members of same AccessLevel and below on Chat Gump, even if they are hidden
-- PM same AccessLevel and below even if hidden.
-- Goto same AccessLevel and below even if hidden.

World chatter hue is the players hue, not the staff members. Makes it easier to see in journal.

Only players of your AccessLevel and below recieve a PM open confirmation.

kmwill23

Sorceror
1.05b posted!

1.05b is up! It fixes a potential very abusable problem!

Enjoy!

Addition: Fixed a minor upload problem =)

ditmar

Wanderer
bean56 said:
Could you not advertise another server, especially in bold? not to mention one that's not very good....

Could you not lower yourself to an even lower level by judging this shard ? Thats pathetic, telling someone not to advertise but using his post to give an oppinion.

Thanks for the quick fix Kevin!

AFK Alert

First of all....kmwill23 thank you for this wonderful script!!! I was wondering how hard it would be to add a system similar to the AIM messanger that works like this. If u have to step away for a bit for whatever reason u can notify everyone that u are AFK. The AFK then appears by u'r name in the chat list, and if someone doesn't see it and they try to message u it alerts them and places the message in a mailbox? the mailbox may even have a limit? I will try and work on this myself, but if anyone has any ideas on how to script this it would help greatly. THX

kmwill23

Sorceror
Another minor-major update, fixes a copycat of the last bug! You can update your current install with the 1.05c patch, or download the whole bit. Thanks to GameOva for calling this one in!

jaynigs

Wanderer
I found a small bug with the latest version i just downloaded, if you pm someone with >>> characters in it, it kills everything after it..

kmwill23

Sorceror
Wow, that is quite an odd one =P

~

On the bright side, just found out you can use HTML formatting in Pm messages =)