RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone who likes graphic design.

Joeku

Lord
Made some fruit if anyone wants to mess with it.

My time in Graphic Design class is up :(

I made it with Adobe Illustrator, so if anyone wants the .AI file I'll send it to ya.

I'll upload a multi-layer .PSD later (so you can rearrange the fruit in Photoshop :p)

Meh... looks a lot better in Illustrator with CMYK color :mad:

Attachments

• Fruit.jpg
    Fruit.jpg
    772.3 KB · Views: 21

SetriC

Wanderer
Admin Vorspire said:
You're so retarded. I don't see him or anyone else trying for that fact, and tbh, none of you seems to have a taste for art. I'm not a splash screen designer, I'm a web designer, and I make quite a lot of money from it too. So now you can all go home, play with your balls and think to yourself how retarded you are, because this section of the RunUO community is worth shit.. just like your rep.

so your saying that making a "splash screen" and making a website is a complete different thing?

ps: lol "taste of art", good one i must say, to bad that the only one who is missing "taste for art" is you, im always for good criticism and i dont like when somebody says, that yours or someone elses artwork sucks if they cannot even say why does it suck or they cannot even make a decent one, im not defending noone here, but saying that your a good webdesigner but you cannot make a simple proffessional "banner" its bs. Im sorry tho if you want to proove im wrong you can still post some type of explaination but trust me- 2d, 3d, webdesign, drawing, irldrawing, flashes i can beat you in a second, and we can see who does have "taste of art". :/

Vorspire

Knight

FTW, if you think im such a bad web designer, tae a loot at my website.. like you could do this...
Rhovanion PK

Vis3R

Wanderer
Poor those company that have you as web designer.
And... SetriC already made a nice banner. Haven't seen a nice one from you tho. You're the "núb" here.
Also, saying "i've done it in 5 mins" isn't an excuse for your lack of skills.

Jeff

Lord
BTW, enough with the critisizing and being assholes, if you dont like someones work, just stfu.

Ilutzio

Sorceror

Self critisism:
To dark blue hue in uo logo.
The border edges can be cleaned up.
It's hard to tell that the bolt head is suposed to be a bolt head...
It's hard to tell that the uo logo is supposed to be a wrench.
The logo is not vector based, there fore not very sharp.

More constructive c. is welcome.

Kenko

Page
I <3 it.

Maybe smoother graphics and only thing I dislike is that kindof a star in the middle of the O.

Joeku

Lord
It's illegal to use EA's UO Logo. They have it copywrited (or would it be copywritten?)

I like Ilutzio's and Vorspire's latest one both.

Ilutzio

Sorceror
Kenko said:
I <3 it.

Maybe smoother graphics and only thing I dislike is that kindof a star in the middle of the O.

It's not a star, it's supposed to be a wrench head turning a bolt head. =P

Malaperth: Tnx!
And; there are legal issues, it's a gainst copyright law.

I could make it completely custom ofc, thisa is just a base template to build on if anyone likes it.