RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone who likes graphic design.

Vorspire

Knight
It has nothing to do with eating shit btw. But i was hoping that AB would get there before you so i could gloat in my success of how much i upset him by quoting every post he makes.

Kocha koi.

Admin Vorspire said:
It has nothing to do with eating shit btw. But i was hoping that AB would get there before you so i could gloat in my success of how much i upset him by quoting every post he makes.
Upset me? You don't upset me. You're just a roach. A pest. An annoyance. Nothing more.

Now.. STOP Hijacking Jeff's Thread.

Vorspire

Knight
I'm a roach, even though I can actually give valuable and useful input to this community. You are less than the equivilent to a roach, you are a mere fag-end that got swept down the drain after it was used as a working girls temporary tampon.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Dude, I typically have a mutual love relationship with AB (we love to hate each other) and even I agree with him. Your little campaign against the terrible AB is really lame, though not quite as lame as your splashes. I hate to be the negative person twice in one thread (lol okay, no I don't) , but JUST GIVE UP WITH THE DIGITAL ART. You are making everyone's heads hurt, especially since a lot of those submissions aren't jokes.

Vorspire

Knight
WarAngel said:
Dude, I typically have a mutual love relationship with AB (we love to hate each other) and even I agree with him. Your little campaign against the terrible AB is really lame, though not quite as lame as your splashes. I hate to be the negative person twice in one thread (lol okay, no I don't) , but JUST GIVE UP WITH THE DIGITAL ART. You are making everyone's heads hurt, especially since a lot of those submissions aren't jokes.

You're so retarded. I don't see him or anyone else trying for that fact, and tbh, none of you seems to have a taste for art. I'm not a splash screen designer, I'm a web designer, and I make quite a lot of money from it too. So now you can all go home, play with your balls and think to yourself how retarded you are, because this section of the RunUO community is worth shit.. just like your rep.

Joeku

Lord
WA, I don't see you making any constructive work, or even comments, in this thread. At least Vorspire tries to help instead of sitting back and criticizing others' work.

Go fuck a plunger, loser.

Vorspire

Knight
Joeku said:
WA, I don't see you making any constructive work, or even comments, in this thread. At least Vorspire tries to help instead of sitting back and criticizing others' work.

Go fuck a plunger, loser.

Thanks Joeku.

You really know when people are an asset to the community ;)