RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures from the runuo convention 2004

Protius73

Sorceror
OMG thats HIlarious.... my first reaction was... "Ok these guys are like Sweet in the pants or what??" Then realising the numerous posts ive read of Ryans iwas like wtf?? I didnt realise he was an Old Fat guy!!! LOL good laugh i got out of that one!!

Eowyn

Wanderer
Bah!! and why wasn't I invited or informed?? you should have these conventions in central Florida but not at my place since I don't have a pool.

L

Loverboy

i want to come to next years ill need to put on a few kilos by the looks of it....no more healthy food for me.

lol

:D

Icon

Wanderer
Since when did the RunUo Dev team become the official spokes members of the Rainbow Coalition?

Hk

cfaust

Wanderer
Hehe; maybe there should be a real convention or what not and some real pictures now.. Those guys looked overly friendly for a reason Viago *lol*

TMSTKSBK

Lord
That would be fun. We should do a convention. So where's everyone live, so we can figure out where to have it...?

sirens song

Wanderer
Is this community really that large
that it would even be possible to
hold a convention of some sort?

. I live in (see arrow below)
<---------------------

bzk90

Lord
this community alone might be a little lacking but we combine all the emulation software comunites, im sure we would be large enough

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
sirens song said:
Is this community really that large
that it would even be possible to
hold a convention of some sort?

. I live in (see arrow below)
<---------------------

I live like 20 mins west of Jax :p

cfaust

Wanderer
I had a shard crawfish boil last March, and plan on doing one again this year; about 5 people actually came, partied, ate, spent the night and stayed most of the next day where we grilled brunch and had some more good eats and times.

I have pictures of it in my gallery, it was definately worth the trouble planning and setting it up :)

bzk90

Lord
we should have the party in my back yard, its 5acres of woods, so we can all bring swords and bows and ....spellbooks and hit eachother, itl be fun