RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor Update July 2nd Issue

Beloved

Sorceror
Hello,

Razor automatically updated today (July 2nd, 2011). After Razor updated, I was able to launch razor, click "Okay" to launch a client and enter my credentials. I then get hung up on "Verifying Account." Issue only started happening once I installed Razor.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

droma

Wanderer
Hello,

Razor automatically updated today (July 2nd, 2011). After Razor updated, I was able to launch razor, click "Okay" to launch a client and enter my credentials. I then get hung up on "Verifying Account." Issue only started happening once I installed Razor.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I also updated as well just a few moments ago and now I am getting a "Sonar" issue with razor and Norton keeps removing the Razor.exe.

Error is: This program was running suspicuosly and has been removed".

I just updated it as well and am having problems. When I try to run it it crashes. I tried uninstalling it, deleting all the files and macros and reinstalling, but still the same thing.

Regolith

Traveler
Same here Tried on 2 different Computers one with Vista one with XP.
I cannot get on to any other shards as well.
On vista I get this program has closed error, and on XP I get hung up on "Verifying Account."
This will sure help drop the players counts everywhere fast.

Hope this is fixed soon or I might have to go back to the Real world........

OxAO

Page
I reinstalled and it starts up but now I am getting the Razor-paypal logo up which is fine I don't mind the advertisement at all but it doesn't time out.

meaning i shut everything off including razor, my browser and it is still up and I can not access anything behind this logo. I can not move the logo out of the way either.
The only way to avoid it is to reboot and not use razor.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Ox

I'm on Vista. Most of my macros no longer show up in Razor including all that were in sub-folders. No combination of Compatibility Mode and running as administrator gets them to show up. Copy pasting the macros from compatibility section to non-compatibility section doesn't fix it, nor does moving the ones in sub-folders to the main macro folder. In fact, some are showing up in my list that I can't find text files for. Are they stored elsewhere now?

It also wiped Display/Counters, but I can deal with that a lot easier than losing all my macros. Before, when this had happened after updates, it seemed to be simple fix of making Razor run in Compatibility Mode again in order to get it to sync with Macros and Profiles in compatibility folders, but it doesn't seem to be the case this time.

Dilbo

Wanderer
Ok ive had all kinds of trouble with razor. at first it would not work after it updated. then i uninstalledand reinstalled the old version found the updater and ran it as administrator. then it loaded finally and would not save or find my profiles . so i went into my app data folder and simply created a folder called profiles and viola i can save again . also this silly splash screen will not go away but do not close razor folks . for now press ctrl alt del and close the app razor splash screen it will go away and you can go on playing

Two Wolves

Knight
I'm 'still' on XP and got Razor 1.0.13.2 today. The first time it ran, crashed spectacularly. After that, on subsequent tries it runs just fine. In-between my first and second attempt I initiated dl of .Net 4, so now I have that going for me too.

After reading MB post about macros, I figured I better go have a look at that. I see, in my \Razor\Macros folder many folder categories I use to organize my many macros. None of the folders are showing up, only the loose uncatagorized macros on the top level.

Please help.

Jeff

Lord
I'm 'still' on XP and got Razor 1.0.13.2 today. The first time it ran, crashed spectacularly. After that, on subsequent tries it runs just fine. In-between my first and second attempt I initiated dl of .Net 4, so now I have that going for me too.

After reading MB post about macros, I figured I better go have a look at that. I see, in my \Razor\Macros folder many folder categories I use to organize my many macros. None of the folders are showing up, only the loose uncatagorized macros on the top level.

Please help.
I think macros were moved to %APPDATA%