RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor Update July 2nd Issue

logtruck

Sorceror
Im having the same issues with My macro's. All are still in the folder but none are showing on my macros list in razor,same with hotkeys,counters,displays,and profiles.

GhostRiderGrey

Sorceror
Having issues here too. Fresh re-install of Razor has not fixed it.

I can log in with Razor by itself OK, OR I can log in with ConnectUO by itself OK. But if I try to log in with CUO and have it set to autostart Razor, it starts Razor but I cannot log in (the Client gives the message "Couldn't connnect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few minutes.")

Computer is running Windows 7....will try on a Vista machine later to see if it's the same.

SmiL

Sorceror
Im having the same issues with My macro's. All are still in the folder but none are showing on my macros list in razor,same with hotkeys,counters,displays,and profiles.

Same insue here. My macro's isn't showing on Razor.

Lord_Velius

Sorceror
Having issues here too. Fresh re-install of Razor has not fixed it. I can log in with Razor by itself ok. I can log in with ConnectUO by itself ok. But if I try to login in with CUO and have it set to autostart Razor, it starts Razor but I cannot log in (the Client gives the message "Couldn't connnect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few minutes.")

This.

Its like razor doesn't want me to log in if I'm using cuo

Two Wolves

Knight
Just noticed my counters are showing {bp} instead of the count of Black Pearl for example. Counters where already not working real great anyway, so I had been resorting to this hideous manual display script

{char}~{largestatbar}~#~~#FFFC00 W~#~:~#00FF00{weight}/{maxweight}~#~ ~#FFFC00G~#~:~#00FF00{gold}~#~~#000000|~#~BP:{bp} BM:{bm} GL:{gl} GS:{gs} MR:{mr} NS:{ns} SS:{ss} SA:{sa}~#000000|~#~H:{heal} C:{cure} R:{refresh}~#000000|~#~~#CCCCCCC~#~:[{crimtime}] B:{aids}[{bandage}]~#000000|~#

everything up to BP:{bp} still works

[Edit] This is no problem. The Counters where gone, but I just read-added them back in using Add.. and they started counting and showing back up again. Cheers!

logtruck

Sorceror
For those of you who are having trouble with your macro's showing up and are using xp .

c: program files > documents & settings > You user name > Application Data (If this folder isnt showing go up too tools,folder options,Click the View tab,and check show hidden files or folder.) > Razor > Macros > and copy and paste your old macro folder's contents in here.

For the lost profiles/hotkeys Just copy and paste the Profiles Folder over the one in The AppData folder.

And if you follow the above advice and put counters.xml into the Application Data\Razor folder, you won't have the problem Two Wolves described. You'll have to go into your counter menu and re-check them, though.

Drayvock

Sorceror
Having issues here too. Fresh re-install of Razor has not fixed it. I can log in with Razor by itself ok. I can log in with ConnectUO by itself ok. But if I try to login in with CUO and have it set to autostart Razor, it starts Razor but I cannot log in (the Client gives the message "Couldn't connnect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few minutes.")

A few friends of mine and myself are all having this same issue. Either program solo works, but combining them does not.

Lost

Wanderer
I no longer can run razor at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled four times and twice Norton has removed it .Other times I get to UCO and razor doesnt even pop up but stops me from going pass log in screen.

Lord_Velius

Sorceror
The Client gives the message "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few minutes."

I don't even hit the server, it simply states the couldn't connect message. (from loopback and normal IP and I don't even hit the console)

Lameth

Wanderer
I have a totally diffrent Problem with Razor now,
I can't even start it.
I always get this Error Message
System.InvalidOperationException: Invoke oder BeginInvoke kann für ein Steuerelement erst aufgerufen werden, wenn das Fensterhandle erstellt wurde.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
bei Assistant.SplashScreen.set_MessageStr(String value)
bei Assistant.Engine.CheckForUpdates()
bei Assistant.Engine.Main(String[] Args)
(German System)

Anyone got an Idea ?

Ok got it all working by copying to AppData. Had to recopy the profiles as well because they had saved without the hotkeys to macros in sub-folders. Thanks

Lost

Wanderer
ok I give up ten hours later and still cant keep razor on my computer. Razor does not open up a screen at all. But I beleive its on here. I log on to connectUO2 and shard (razor use to start) now no pop up screen for razor and I get told cant connect to UO please try back later. yet if I take razor off totally I can connect.

ero

Wanderer
I'm getting "the server address you entered could not be resolved" then a box to hit OK, razor ends and UO starts. playing on a freeshard.

got it after an update, did an uninstall and then a fresh install and getting the same thing still.

*edit: solved my own problem, went into regedit and changed HKCU/software/razor and set the welcome screen to load (was previously set at 0) and then put in the server and port of the shard i'm playing on, works now.

Phr3d13

Sorceror
I'm running ubuntu 10.10 with wine. Every time i try to start razor it crashes. I tried re-installing, no luck.
Code:
System.InvalidOperationException: Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created.
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
   at Assistant.SplashScreen.set_MessageStr(String value)
   at Assistant.Engine.CheckForUpdates()
   at Assistant.Engine.Main(String[] Args)

Erucid

Sorceror
I'm running ubuntu 10.10 with wine. Every time i try to start razor it crashes. I tried re-installing, no luck.
Code:
System.InvalidOperationException: Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created.
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
I've got the same issue. I'm using linux mint, which is also 10.10 based. I gotta rant that a program shouldn't auto update with out user input. I was running just fine before this update. It should at least say something like "this program will install an update in 10 seconds" and then count down giving users a chance to hit "cancel".

flamez

Sorceror
I'm also running the same System.Invalid issue, on Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.

Here is a copy of what my razor says.

Code: