RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 1.0.0 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowrose

Wanderer
Thank you Ryan & RunUO Team for all your hard work. I for one will not be touching the core. After all, if it isn't broken - don't fix it! Congratulations on a goal achieved!

Thank you to the server staff & players who did all the hard work testing in the 'real' world.

Knowing it will be released soon, I believe we can all patiently wait until you are satisfied. Thanks again!

Nagash

Sorceror
I told that pol was better? Then I dont know why since beta3 I left pol and came here :p. I remember saying in another post that RunUO just outclassed other emulators....nevermind.

PerfectWing

Wanderer
Delays are much easier to bear when the users are aware of their possibility and cause. Thanks for the update. =-)

Also, thanks for all the hard work and dedication to this point, and to come in the future. Good luck in any, if there are any, future projects you may undergo.

[edit] Any chance we could get a tentative changelog to review and discuss before the initial release? [/edit]

Phantom

Knight
PerfectWing

If you spend a few minutes you could find what Psz and Asayre have made public about the release.

But they have never posted a log of whats going to change, before the release, therefore the chances of it going to happen now are slim.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
congrats guys! glad to see it come a full circle :D

what do you mean by "basic world" by the way???

and now to investigate the OSI licensing thing....that kinda made me laugh when i saw an osi license deal there

Phantom

Knight
Pyro-Tech said:
congrats guys! glad to see it come a full circle :D

what do you mean by "basic world" by the way???

and now to investigate the OSI licensing thing....that kinda made me laugh when i saw an osi license deal there

He means the same basic world that has always been released with RunUO.

Vendors and basic decoration items

Status
Not open for further replies.