RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 1.0.0 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
You guys need help with the pig latin stuff :)

As far as the 24 hour notice... no ;)

Phantom

Knight
Ryan said:
You guys need help with the pig latin stuff :)

As far as the 24 hour notice... no ;)

Yeah Asayre says its wrong, but my translator says I am right.

Anyways....Its because I am so bored.

Phantom

Knight
I am not entirely myself tonight Ryan, I am sorry for that reply, as it was off the radar on the weirdo scale. I wasn't trying to be a smartass, and I was going to write alot more, but I wont since it would just add humor to a situation that doesn't call for it.

This is like the 5th time I have tried to get the right words out, and I think I might have found them.

I edited my original reply, in hopes the thread can remain on topic, talking about the next release.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Phantom said:
Might help if you waited for the 14th

But clearly since this isn't the 24 notice, its not going to be the 14th exactly, unless it happens in aprox 13 minutes.

I supose if you went by Ryan's clock you might have another hour.

If you went by Asyare's clock you would have almost 3 hours.

But I have this general idea, based on Ryan's post which is very clear, they are working to get last minute additions in the release.

Which means they need more time, also the 14th was the date they were going for, clearly they need more time to get the changes of Publish 29 or what they can at least into the release.

Considering we don't have a choice in this matter, I think we will have to accept it.
DO YOU KNOW OF ANY WAY IN THE WORLD TO REPLY TO SOMEONES POST OTHER THAN BEING A BRASH SMART ASS?

IM GETTING TIRED OF THIS PHANTOM, CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

BLASTOR

Wanderer
Thanks!

My first post on these forums, just to thank you for this great job you're doing on RunUO. I've started a new shard less than a week ago without any RunUO knowlege and I find it very easy to set up and use, stable and tunable!

Mortis12003

Wanderer
Many wishes

I just want to say - Good work guys. You moved a looong way from old-fashioned Sphere. I discovered RunUO just few months before and whooow :). I couldn't imagine doing things what i do every day on this clever emulator. I watch this webpage every damn 10 minutes just to ensure that i would not miss Release :). Keep the good work :). Salut from Czech republic.

Busta

Wanderer
So... is it coming out in an hour (which would be about exactally 24 hours,) or are you going to be delayed due to pub 29?

Vixen

Wanderer
He said in a post above that this was not the 24 hour notice. They'll make another post 24 hrs before the release will be coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.