RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 1.0.0 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Wanderer
You may have missed this part - Down at the bottom of Ryan's original post he said
a little after Friday

With that being said it would seem we are going to see it after Friday ... and since they are giving 24 hours notice first, which hasn't been done yet, the release probably will not be in the next day.

:)

Phantom

Knight
Fluesopp said:
So when can we expect it?
In a day, a week, two weeks?

Please read the first sentence of Ryan's post.

It will be out within 24 hours after they post the notice. From what Ryan stated it doesn't appear the delay will be very long, nor do they know how long exactly it will be.

Kamron

Knight
What I got from Ryan's post was that the goal was for sometime Friday (today). The goal is to give a 24 hour notice. That is all.

Aye..... the world awaits.

Im sure there will be a sigh of relief from the RunUO Team when everythign is involving this release is complete.

Feel free to come over here to Ireland for a few pints anytime and put yer feet up
:)

just hope you've implemented tinkering type weapons (Cleaver, butcher knife, skinning knife) into monster loot with magic properties according to luck.

... I envy your programming abilities !

QFantasia

Wanderer
:D It's like waiting for your birthday, all the kids are excited for the party!

Thanks runuo dev team, a big hats off to ya all! ;)

*Vibrates in anticipation and excitement for the next release*

I'm really looking forward to the next realease, if you can't tell.

Great job Dev team.

wieganka

Sorceror
Whoo Hoo! Wasn't expecting Pub29 updates, but sweeeet. I'd love to see the core code and see what makes it tick. I've only been programming C# for 6 months now (and only programming ASP.NET pages), but I've gotten quite fluent with it (and I've been a programmer for 10 year now as a VD developer too)...hope I can help in some way. :)

wieganka

Sorceror
Haha, I'm a moron - so much for spell checking - that "VD developer" in my last post should read "VB developer", as in Visual Basic. Lol - now don't I just feel sheepish :).

Quantos

Lord
Ryan, you should release beta4 as the source core :)
Ah hell, release it as RC1 for a few hours. That'd be funny as heck.

Brazen

Wanderer
Quantos said:
Ryan, you should release beta4 as the source core :)
Ah hell, release it as RC1 for a few hours. That'd be funny as heck.

Hrm... wonders what THAT is supposed to mean, and where the funny lies? Would we find the core empty as a broken eggshell?

Quantos said:
Paranoia is what happens when you finally have all of the facts.

Now THAT is funny!

:p

Brazen
Admin of A' Ciotach As Dan

[edit]
P.S. Phantom & Co.... Ifay ouyay inkthay atthay isay oughtay, ytray oubleday alktay. (Minnesotan dialect.. PFFT)

Like this: thathagis athagis dathagouathagable tathagalk.

Muah hah hah

Kamron

Knight
OMG I agree with Quantos on that Brazen.

The funny part is.. instead of getting the newest version of the Core's source, you would get the old Beta 4 source ;) hahahaha *laughs with an evil smirk*

Status
Not open for further replies.