RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 1.0.0 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

kutovoy

Wanderer
Thanks for a great work - I simply can't find words to say thank you!!

P.S. My dream is a client for UO based on Symbian OS for smartphones for my players :)

Froman2686

Wanderer
P.S. My dream is a client for UO based on Symbian OS for smartphones for my players :)

If I recall, someone started porting RunUO / UO Client to their Etch-A-Sketch, perhaps you could pick up from where they left off and build it to your Symbian OS.

Phantom

Knight
NeoFalcon said:
It will be released today or next week? xD

It will be released when they finish the changes they want to get in.

There isn't any new knowlege that isn't stated in the very first post, so people stop asking.

E

ereinion

It took more time than i expected and our players are growing impatient for the new changes.

joey snitch

Wanderer
Delayed: Ryan said he wanted it out around Friday. it is after Friday and we still haven't gotten the 24 hour warning, so it must have been delayed. My guess is that there's something that isn't ready that the Dev team feels is worth delaying the release over. what i don't know, and neither does anyone else.

targetofhate

Wanderer
Ryan said a little after friday, which could be a few days or even a few weeks... They also saiid a little after the 5th and it ended up being delayed till the 14th.. so you never know...

Kokushibyou

Wanderer
At least we know we're going to get a stable system if they're finding things and fixing them. I tip my hat to the dev team for their hard work and willingness to do this.

Im drunk while posting this =/

erainion said:
It took more time than i expected and our players are growing impatient for the new changes.

Tell them so softly in the voice of a Dubliner...
"Sheerrrruuppp Yerr Bleeeedin' Mouth's !

Im liking the positive response to this release. Theres quite a hype!?
I get the feeling that everything RunUO have done prior to this release has been a beta.. a test of their own programming abilities. Im sure when they started out they probably said to themselves "heck... lets just try and make a better emulator, who knows... it might be popular."

Like I said before. With this release... We will have everything neccesary to play Ultima Online. With a little bit of work you could have a server indistinguishable from that of an OSI server.
Think about it... the very game we all grew to love and became attached to. We now have it for free. We now have it for free and can change it any way we like to suit our playing styles!

Dont get me wrong... I thank Richard Garriot for it all to begin with but...
In My Opinion: Anyone who remains a monthly subscriber to EA is either rich/not bothered by the raised price of subscription (yeah it used to be cheaper)
or foolish or unaware of UOGateway.

...neon weapons...
Yeah I've tried report this in the bug section as instructed by a certain someone. But for some reason I cant seem to report any bugs. Not to worry though as I notified the proper "authorities"

...They thought they could stop me playing when they banned me on OSI!!

WHOS GOT THE LAST LAUGH NOW GM PomPol!?!? EH? WHOS GOT THE LAST LAUGH NOW?

Its a milestone in emulation history.... prepare thyselves! Its gonna be bigger than you think...

NeoFalcon

Wanderer
It will be released when they finish the changes they want to get in.

There isn't any new knowlege that isn't stated in the very first post, so people stop asking.

Then, this announcement would be left over :p They would have spared themselves thus everything this.

Hlal

Wanderer
The Devs solution to the overwhelming responce to there next release of RunUO.​
"Just give them a reason"​
*(Lite editing done for this post)*​

I couldn't resist posting this, found it on Orb Forums; posted Origonally by: DLobo

Status
Not open for further replies.