RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Nerun's Distro

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Sorry for not getting back sooner, Nerun.. but I avoided implementing your distro into 2.2, by just downloading Orb's SVN r17. The wife wanted the Gargoyle playable race anyway, so I figured now was as good a time as any to upgrade. Your distro was already merged into the SVN and spawned, and it functions seamlessly. Not sure what I did wrong with 2.2, so I may tinker with it when I get some spare time. Great update!

duponthigh

Sorceror
Hello Im new to the whol spawner thing just dipping my feet in.I have downloaded current svn from orbs but at top of console when it loads it says 2.1 build im trying to use the newest spawner for termur.I type [spawner and see no option for loading new termur just old spawner gump comes up am i doing something wrong?Is there something special i need to type to see the new gump?Thanks any info is apperciated

nerun

Sorceror
Hello Im new to the whol spawner thing just dipping my feet in.I have downloaded current svn from orbs but at top of console when it loads it says 2.1 build im trying to use the newest spawner for termur.I type [spawner and see no option for loading new termur just old spawner gump comes up am i doing something wrong?Is there something special i need to type to see the new gump?Thanks any info is apperciated

This is 2.2. RunUO 2.2 comes with an error that show it version as 2.1, but it is 2.2, the same with OrbSA files.

Are you using this file? (OrbSA+Distro.r64) Because OrbSA default files comes with Distro rev.6 only, far outdated. And OrbSA SVN 20 only added the patch without apply it.

duponthigh

Sorceror
Awsome man it worken i downloaded and copyed the custom systems nerons folder into my shard and it works . Thanks a bunch got the new gump now thought i had it cause orb said nerons patch updated lol

happymarc

Squire
If I start with Nerun's + RunUO Rev64 Click and play.... How do I update it with later releases of RunUO, Orb or Neun's releases without bugging my Shard?

Thanks in Advance.

nerun

Sorceror
RunUO 2.2 is the stable release, it has no updates. Only RunUO SVN and OrbSA has continuous updates.

The file RunUO-2.2 + Rev65.7z was not made to support updates. It's the stable realese.

For OrbSA-SVN20 + Rev64.7z you need to check SVN tree to see what has changed in a running shard.

The files was made to run shards, not SVN following.

For OrbSA, i have no interest in update it anymore. This is a Orbsydia Team work. I only made this for OrbSA because a friend asked to me.

RunUO SVN support in curret Distro is outdated, but works up to SVN 800 i think (maybe less).

If you are running a shard with RunUO-2.2 + Rev65.7z you don't need to update it until RunUO team release RunUO 2.3. So, when it comes, you will be by your own.

Distro is updated always a new RunUO stable version is realesed. But not always updated when a RunUO SVN is.

If you plan to run a shard with SVN + Distro instead 2.2 + Distro, so you need to do what everybody does: verify changes in SVN tree, export files changed, compare with your files, and update them.

nerun

Sorceror
One more word: Distro do not change core files, so you can drag and drop the new release over the old one, doesn't matter if in SVN or Stable.

happymarc

Squire
When I install Nerun's Distro and RunUO SVN following all the instructions you give, I always get this bug:

Erros:
+ Misc/MondainLegacy.cs:
CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for Mondain....

I installed RunUO SVN with Turtoise
Then Installed Nerun's Distro with Turtoise
Did my exports, followed the steps for Distro for RunUO 2.2 and Distro for RunUO svn...

And it gives me those bugs....

nerun

Sorceror
Partially fixed in rev.67.

There is a bug in compiling SVN with Framework 4, i don't know why.

happymarc

Squire
Ok but if I install Nerun's + RunUO Rev67 Just Click and Play, Can I update it after to the latest RunUO SVN using Turtoise?

Also Nerun, I wanted to have your opinion on something... What do you think of Orbsydia's SA Server, I'm a big fan of SA and I tend to want to work with their release, but some people complain about Orbsydia's work, saying its buggy and not complete... What do you think? I like SA but would much rather have a Stable bug-free complete ML Ultima if it only comes with RunUO...

Thanks

nerun

Sorceror
1.- The click and play is for RunUO 2.2 only. RunUO SVN added a lot of changes over 2.2. If want to use a continuous updated RunUO so use RunUO SVN and install distro 67 in it. Maybe you will be capable to update it by tortoise, but not good idea in a running shard, because sometimes RunUO SVN will update files that will change Nerun's Distro files and will disable something. The better option is update anoter folder with SVN, and check the changelog, verify wich files had been changed, and copy/paste them in your shard folder.

2.- I never look at OrbSA in depth. But i know it uses RunUO SVN 766. RunUO SVN is now at 825, it's a few outdated so, but more updated that 2.2. SA features in Ultima Online are good adds. OrbSA surely not completed. If you plan to use this code, check at Obsydia foruns what effectively has changed/added to RunUO, so you can know what you can make "enable" or "ON" in your shard. Some players will not like a shard with only 50% SA implemented, but must of them will see no problem in enter a dungeon without quests, but only new mobs.

Test everything, every new quest, dungeon etc (of SA) before open it to public, so you will get no surprises.

Yozzik

Squire
hi there. after setting up Nerun`s Distro i`ve got a problem with "/Nerun's Distro/ML/Mobiles/Labyrinth/Rend.cs". it says that the type or namespace name `Reptalon' could not be found. so am i miss a using directive or an assembly reference?)

nerun

Sorceror
1.- Tell me wich RunUO you use (2.2 or SVN and, if SVN, SVN number).

2.- You installed any other script?