RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Nerun's Distro

Wyatts

Wanderer
This is an awesome set up - super props to Nerun.

I've set up a T2A style server, the spawner works amazing - but nothing is spawning in the chests in any dungeon. - I have the BaseTreasureChestMod and TreasureChestMod in Nerun's folder in my custom scripts thing but for some reason it's not working.

I'm not exactly sure where to start troubleshooting this, do you guys have any advice?

Thanks

renown

Squire
Please Help Me NerunNn..

Thanks a lot.

Wyatts

Wanderer
So it turns out that locked chests have loot, but still all unlocked containers are empty... :|

Anyone have any ideas?

nerun

Sorceror
So it turns out that locked chests have loot, but still all unlocked containers are empty... :|

Anyone have any ideas?

I tested it, i added treasurelevel4, and unlock it with: a) my godly powers, b) my lockpicking skill, and c) unlock spell. And all alternatives show container with items inside.

unlocked containers (containers show (0 items, 0 stones)) don't have any loot spawned. Locked chests just display the chest name (no item stone description). Those are the ones with loot...

nerun

Sorceror
I think this is right. Empty Containers = no loot. Locked Chests don't should show the loot inside it.

it would be really awesome if, for say the empty containers generated on [decorate could somehow be tracked to a region that is defined for the dungeon areas to contain minimal loot (little bit of gold, gems, reagents)... I haven't had a chance to look at the code yet to see if it's feasible...

nerun

Sorceror
The idea sounds interesting. One option is to create new treasure chests to work as you wish and spawn then inside premium spawners. Look at:

...\Scripts\Customs\Nerun's Distro\New\Items\Containers\TreasureChestMod.cs

Edit the script to add your chest. The file is easy to understand.

Nerun, I know about TreasureChestMod.... but whats confusing for most people is that they see chests from decoration and then there's the chests from treasurechestmod that are spawned using the PremiumSpawner and get confused as to why some chests are empty with no loot while others are filled and locked.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
That's not so weird...there are some chests that are frozen as statics in a few areas of the maps. OSI is...weird, which makes it normal. Right?

Anyways...spawning loot and stuff in them are easy, either replace with a treasurechest. Or drop a spawner in it and set it up to be used like that.

i know, its just weird that they say (0 items, 0 stones) when they are statics.... But putting spawners inside for gold and such is what I've done... and use the TreasureChests from Nerun's TreasureChestMod as rewards for groups of spawns in dungeons....

nerun

Sorceror
Oh! I understand now. But this is deliberate in Ultima Online! Discover the Treasure Chests is part of the game.

REDiR2

Sorceror
nerun first let me say THANK YOU. I have recently come back to the RUNUO community and I feel kind of stupid again. <sigh> I downloaded the orb files for SA and your package, and I installed the orb package, ran it, created the owner account, created a player account and did a [save. Then I shut down the server and installed your first package (2.2). As soon as I start the server backup it compiles with a ton of errors about SA content already being there... I thought well.. perhaps I need to do it all at once... so I backed out, reinstalled the orb package, created the owner account, and [save etc... then I put your 2.2 package in and then your svn package in. Same thing. I even installed it again and put it all in there before I started it to configure the owner account.

Any thoughts? The only one I can think of is the orb files are not based on 2.2 yet.. (which makes sense). If that's the case the procedure is do 2.2 from RUNUO (maybe it has the SA content in it?) and then add your stuff? When I did that I had regular vendors (not gargoyle) in Ter Mur and the public moongate didn't have a ter mur option...

Sigh... any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I have some time off of work for the next few days and the kids are home and I wanted to show them what a real game is like (and chase them around brit bank with a flamestrike up a few times) <evil cackle>

This is what it does:
Code:
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/DreadHorn.cs:
    CS0101: Line 14: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'DreadHorn'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Gnaw.cs:
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition
 for 'Gnaw'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Guile.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition
 for 'Guile'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Irk.cs:
 for 'Irk'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/LadyLissith.cs:
    CS0101: Line 9: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition
 for 'LadyLissith'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/LadySabrix.cs:
 for 'LadySabrix'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Malefic.cs:
 for 'Malefic'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Silk.cs:
 for 'Silk'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Spite.cs:
 for 'Spite'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Swoop.cs:
 for 'Swoop'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Virulent.cs:
 for 'Virulent'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/ElfBrigand.cs:
 for 'ElfBrigand'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/HumanBrigand.cs:
 for 'HumanBrigand'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/SpeckledScorpion.cs:
 for 'SpeckledScorpion'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Quests/Heartwood/Spellweaving/Items/MiniatureMush
room.cs:
    CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'MiniatureMushroom'
 + Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/MondainsLegacy.cs:
    CS0101: Line 14: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for 'M
ondainsLegacy'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Customs/MiscSAResources.cs:
    CS0101: Line 5: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'VialOfVitriol'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Customs/SAQuestItems.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'AcidSac'
    CS0102: Line 27: The type 'Server.Items.AcidSac' already contains a definiti
on for 'InternalTarget'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss/EnslavedGoblinKeeper.cs:
    CS0101: Line 10: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'EnslavedGoblinKeeper'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss/EnslavedGoblinMage.cs:
n for 'EnslavedGoblinMage'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss/EnslavedGoblinScout.cs:
n for 'EnslavedGoblinScout'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss/EnslavedGrayGoblin.cs:
n for 'EnslavedGrayGoblin'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss/EnslavedGreenGoblin.cs:
n for 'EnslavedGreenGoblin'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss/EnslavedGreenGoblinAlchemist.cs:
n for 'EnslavedGreenGoblinAlchemist'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss/FireAnt.cs:
 for 'FireAnt'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss/LavaElemental.cs:
 for 'LavaElemental'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss/MaddeningHorror.cs:
 for 'MaddeningHorror'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss/SAPixie.cs:
 for 'SAPixie'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Abyss Champs/PitFiend.cs:
n for 'PitFiend'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Evolution SA creatures/Grouping Path/Anlo
rvaglem.cs:
 for 'Anlorvaglem'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Evolution SA creatures/Survival Path/Vasa
nord.cs:
 for 'Vasanord'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Evolution SA creatures/Korpre.cs:
n for 'Korpre'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Evolution SA creatures/Ortanord.cs:
 for 'Ortanord'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/RatMan Clan/ClanChitterAssistant.cs:
n for 'ClanChitterAssistant'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/RatMan Clan/ClanChitterTinkerer.cs:
n for 'ClanChitterTinkerer'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/RatMan Clan/ClanRibbonCourtier.cs:
n for 'ClanRibbonCourtier'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/RatMan Clan/ClanRibbonPlagueRat.cs:
 for 'ClanRibbonPlagueRat'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/RatMan Clan/ClanRibbonSupplicant.cs:
n for 'ClanRibbonSupplicant'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/RatMan Clan/ClanScratchHenchrat.cs:
n for 'ClanScratchHenchrat'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/RatMan Clan/ClanScratchSavageWolf.cs:
 for 'ClanScratchSavageWolf'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/RatMan Clan/ClanScratchScrounger.cs:
n for 'ClanScratchScrounger'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/RatMan Clan/Clockwork Scorpion.cs:
 for 'ClockworkScorpion'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/SA Peerless/Medusa/Medusa.cs:
    CS0101: Line 16: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'Medusa'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/SA Peerless/StygianDragon/StygianDragon.c
s:
    CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'StygianDragon'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/SA Peerless/SlasherOfVeils.cs:
    CS0101: Line 17: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'SlasherOfVeils'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/TombofKings/GargoyleShade.cs:
 for 'GargoyleShade'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/TombofKings/PutridUndeadGuardian.cs:
 for 'PutridUndeadGuardian'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/TombofKings/UndeadGuardian.cs:
 for 'UndeadGuardian'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/AcidElemental.cs:
 for 'IAcidCreature'
    CS0101: Line 12: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'AcidElemental'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/AcidSlug.cs:
 for 'AcidSlug'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/BloodWorm.cs:
n for 'BloodWorm'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/EnragedEarthElemental.cs:
 for 'EnragedEarthElemental'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/GreaterPoisonElemental.cs:
 for 'GreaterPoisonElemental'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/GreenGoblin.cs:
n for 'GreenGoblin'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/GreenGoblinAlchemist.cs:
n for 'GreenGoblinAlchemist'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/GreenGoblinScout.cs:
n for 'GreenGoblinScout'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/Gremlin.cs:
 for 'Gremlin'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/Grey Goblin Keeper.cs:
n for 'GrayGoblinKeeper'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/Grey Goblin Mage.cs:
n for 'GrayGoblinMage'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/Grey Goblin.cs:
n for 'GrayGoblin'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/Mimic.cs:
 for 'Mimic'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/RotWorm.cs:
 for 'RotWorm'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/UnderWorld/TanglingRoots.cs:
 for 'TanglingRoots'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/BattleChickenLizard.cs:
 for 'BattleChickenLizard'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/ChickenLizard.cs:
 for 'ChickenLizard'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/CoralSnake.cs:
 for 'CoralSnake'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/FireDaemon.cs:
 for 'FireDaemon'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/ForgottenServant.cs:
n for 'ForgottenServant'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/GargoylePet.cs:
 for 'GargoylePet'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/HighPlainsBoura.cs:
n for 'HighPlainsBoura'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/IronBeetle.cs:
    CS0101: Line 11: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'IronBeetle'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Kepetch.cs:
n for 'Kepetch'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/KepetchAmbusher.cs:
n for 'KepetchAmbusher'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/LeatherWolf.cs:
n for 'LeatherWolf'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/LowlandBoura.cs:
n for 'LowlandBoura'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Raptor.cs:
 for 'Raptor'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/RuddyBoura.cs:
n for 'RuddyBoura'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Skeletal Lich.cs:
 for 'SkeletalLich'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Skree.cs:
 for 'Skree'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/Slith.cs:
 for 'Slith'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/StoneSlith.cs:
 for 'StoneSlith'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/ToxicSlith.cs:
 for 'ToxicSlith'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/TrapdoorSpider.cs:
 for 'TrapdoorSpider'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/Secret Doors/Addons/DungeonWallAndVineAddon.cs:
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'DungeonWallAndVineAddon'
    CS0101: Line 34: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'DungeonWallComponent'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/Secret Doors/Addons/StoneWallAndVineAddon.cs:
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'StoneWallAndVineAddon'
    CS0101: Line 34: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'StoneWallComponent'
    CS0101: Line 89: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'MagicVinesComponent'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/Secret Doors/Commands/DecorateSA.cs:
    CS0101: Line 11: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for 'S
tygianAbyss'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/Secret Doors/Construction/Walls/BaseSliding.cs:
or 'BaseSliding'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/Secret Doors/Construction/Walls/SecretSlidingWalls.c
s:
or 'SecretShadowWallNS'
    CS0101: Line 32: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'SecretDungeonWallNS'
    CS0101: Line 59: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'SecretStoneWallNS'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/Secret Doors/Construction/BaseSwitch.cs:
or 'BaseSwitch'
 + Expansions/Stygian Abyss/Secret Doors/Construction/Switches.cs:
or 'UnderworldSwitchWE'
    CS0102: Line 29: The type 'Server.Items.UnderworldSwitchWE' already contains
 a definition for 'MoveTimer'
 + Mobiles/AI/SpellbinderAI.cs:
    CS0101: Line 22: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'SpellbinderAI'
 + Mobiles/Monsters/Humanoid/Magic/Spellbinder.cs:
 for 'Spellbinder'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

REDiR2

Sorceror
He did, it says to use the 2.2 then use the svn (so use both). I'll try just using the svn and update. Thanks!

Nope, just using the SVN produces similar results:

Code:
RunUO - [[URL='http://www.runuo.com]']www.runuo.com][/URL] Version 2.1, Build 4384.24068
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (36 errors, 2 warnings)
Warnings:
+ Items/Addons/BaseAddonContainer.cs:
CS0108: Line 41: 'Server.Items.BaseAddonContainer.Resource' hides inherited
member 'Server.Items.BaseContainer.Resource'. Use the new keyword if hiding was
intended.
+ Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/SA Peerless/SlasherOfVeils.cs:
CS0114: Line 115: 'Server.Mobiles.SlasherOfVeils.FireRing()' hides inherited
member 'Server.Mobiles.BasePeerless.FireRing()'. To make the current member ove
rride that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keywo
rd.
Errors:
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/LadyJennifyr.cs:
CS0115: Line 76: 'Server.Mobiles.LadyJennifyr.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitab
le method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/LadyMarai.cs:
CS0115: Line 65: 'Server.Mobiles.LadyMarai.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable
method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/MasterJonath.cs:
CS0115: Line 69: 'Server.Mobiles.MasterJonath.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitab
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/MasterMikael.cs:
CS0115: Line 67: 'Server.Mobiles.MasterMikael.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitab
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/MasterTheophilus.cs:
CS0115: Line 70: 'Server.Mobiles.MasterTheophilus.GivesMinorArtifact': no su
itable method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/MonstrousInterredGrizzle.cs:
CS0115: Line 95: 'Server.Mobiles.MonstrousInterredGrizzle.GivesMinorArtifact
': no suitable method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/RedDeath.cs:
CS0115: Line 67: 'Server.Mobiles.RedDeath.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable m
ethod found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/SirPatrick.cs:
CS0115: Line 76: 'Server.Mobiles.SirPatrick.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable
method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Blighted Grove/Abscess.cs:
CS0115: Line 62: 'Server.Mobiles.Abscess.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable me
thod found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Blighted Grove/Coil.cs:
CS0115: Line 82: 'Server.Mobiles.Coil.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable metho
d found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Blighted Grove/LadyMelisande.cs:
CS0115: Line 136: 'Server.Mobiles.LadyMelisande.GivesMinorArtifact': no suit
able method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Blighted Grove/Thrasher.cs:
CS0115: Line 57: 'Server.Mobiles.Thrasher.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable m
ethod found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Labyrinth/Miasma.cs:
CS0115: Line 87: 'Server.Mobiles.Miasma.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable met
hod found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Labyrinth/Pyre.cs:
CS0115: Line 94: 'Server.Mobiles.Pyre.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable metho
d found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Labyrinth/Rend.cs:
CS0115: Line 59: 'Server.Mobiles.Rend.CanAnimateDead': no suitable method fo
und to override
CS0115: Line 60: 'Server.Mobiles.Rend.Animates': no suitable method found to
override
CS0115: Line 61: 'Server.Mobiles.Rend.AnimateScalar': no suitable method fou
nd to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Painted Caves/Grobu.cs:
CS0115: Line 59: 'Server.Mobiles.Grobu.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable meth
od found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Painted Caves/Lurg.cs:
CS0115: Line 59: 'Server.Mobiles.Lurg.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable metho
d found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Palace of Paroxysmus/ChiefParoxysmus.cs:
CS0115: Line 83: 'Server.Mobiles.ChiefParoxysmus.GivesMinorArtifact': no sui
table method found to override
CS0115: Line 87: 'Server.Mobiles.ChiefParoxysmus.CanAreaPoison': no suitable
method found to override
CS0115: Line 88: 'Server.Mobiles.ChiefParoxysmus.HitAreaPoison': no suitable
method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Palace of Paroxysmus/Putrefier.cs:
CS0115: Line 72: 'Server.Mobiles.Putrefier.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable
method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Prism of Light/CorporealBrume.cs:
CS0115: Line 49: 'Server.Mobiles.CorporealBrume.AreaDamageEffect(Server.Mobi
le)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 55: 'Server.Mobiles.CorporealBrume.CanAreaDamage': no suitable
method found to override
CS0115: Line 56: 'Server.Mobiles.CorporealBrume.AreaDamageDelay': no suitabl
e method found to override
CS0115: Line 57: 'Server.Mobiles.CorporealBrume.AreaDamageScalar': no suitab
CS0115: Line 58: 'Server.Mobiles.CorporealBrume.AreaFireDamage': no suitable
method found to override
CS0115: Line 59: 'Server.Mobiles.CorporealBrume.AreaColdDamage': no suitable
method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/The Citadel/Travesty.cs:
CS0115: Line 97: 'Server.Mobiles.Travesty.CanAnimateDead': no suitable metho
d found to override
CS0115: Line 98: 'Server.Mobiles.Travesty.Animates': no suitable method foun
d to override
CS0115: Line 99: 'Server.Mobiles.Travesty.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable m
ethod found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/DreadHorn.cs:
CS0115: Line 149: 'Server.Mobiles.DreadHorn.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable
method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Gnaw.cs:
CS0115: Line 113: 'Server.Mobiles.Gnaw.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable meth
od found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Guile.cs:
CS0115: Line 48: 'Server.Mobiles.Guile.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable meth
od found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Irk.cs:
CS0115: Line 44: 'Server.Mobiles.Irk.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable method
found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/LadyLissith.cs:
CS0115: Line 79: 'Server.Mobiles.LadyLissith.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitabl
e method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/LadySabrix.cs:
CS0115: Line 84: 'Server.Mobiles.LadySabrix.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable
method found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Malefic.cs:
CS0115: Line 66: 'Server.Mobiles.Malefic.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable me
thod found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Silk.cs:
CS0115: Line 66: 'Server.Mobiles.Silk.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable metho
d found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Spite.cs:
CS0115: Line 53: 'Server.Mobiles.Spite.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable meth
od found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Swoop.cs:
CS0115: Line 59: 'Server.Mobiles.Swoop.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable meth
od found to override
+ Expansions/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Twisted Weald/Virulent.cs:
CS0115: Line 72: 'Server.Mobiles.Virulent.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable m
ethod found to override
+ Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/SA Peerless/Medusa/Medusa.cs:
CS0115: Line 143: 'Server.Mobiles.Medusa.GivesSAArtifact': no suitable metho
d found to override
+ Mobiles/Monsters/ML/Humanoid/Magic/FetidEssence.cs:
CS0115: Line 78: 'Server.Mobiles.FetidEssence.AreaDamageEffect(Server.Mobile
)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 84: 'Server.Mobiles.FetidEssence.CanAreaDamage': no suitable me
thod found to override
CS0115: Line 85: 'Server.Mobiles.FetidEssence.AreaDamageDelay': no suitable
method found to override
CS0115: Line 86: 'Server.Mobiles.FetidEssence.AreaDamageScalar': no suitable
method found to override
CS0115: Line 87: 'Server.Mobiles.FetidEssence.AreaFireDamage': no suitable m
ethod found to override
CS0115: Line 88: 'Server.Mobiles.FetidEssence.AreaColdDamage': no suitable m
ethod found to override
+ Mobiles/Monsters/ML/Special/Ilhenir.cs:
CS0115: Line 149: 'Server.Mobiles.Ilhenir.GivesMinorArtifact': no suitable m
ethod found to override
+ Mobiles/Monsters/Reptile/Magic/CrimsonDragon.cs:
CS0115: Line 75: 'Server.Mobiles.CrimsonDragon.GivesMinorArtifact': no suita
ble method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

REDiR2

Sorceror
So I went to his google repo and he has a rev65 that has runuo and his distro. It has everything except the core stuff for the gargoyles in it. The SA dungeon is spawned out and looks good. I don't know, I'm going with that until I hear from someone I guess.

I took the publicmoongate.cs file from the orb distro and threw it in there, it worked great, then added a moongate to get people to the enterance of the sa dungeon.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Erm...I think he means you use his svn patch that he made. And THEN apply his patch that he made for the orb svn. Believe you over complicated things a bit much. :/