RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Nerun's Distro

nerun

Sorceror
Nerun again nice work on the updates, your latest revision installed in 2.1 but when you patch up to 7.0.17 the spellbooks don't seem to work, or atleast for me. Has anyone else had this issue or know how I can fix this?
This is probably an issue with 7.0.17.0 client, i read somewhere that 7.0.16.x has some problems too. I think you should use 7.0.8.2 or maybe 7.0.15.x. I just use 7.0.17.0 because i use it as a RunUO TC to create scripts, not for play.

FYI> Regarding this statement:
"If you want to install it in a RunUO SVN, just install the the version to RunUO 2.2, because it is close to SVN."
Using the most recent RunUO SVN and installing the 2.2 version of Nerun's Distro, using fresh downloads for both, I only get one error:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/HellSteed.cs:
CS0115: Line 10: 'Server.Mobiles.HellSteed.BreathChaosDamage': no suitable method found to override

nerun

Sorceror
Thx. I believe that all you need to change is only BaseCreature, open the new and the old file and do the changes. There is just one or two changes, and i placed comments inside it. Open the file and search for >>> you will find my comments.

This is a working version of BaseCreature.cs with the changes you suggested. You were right, it is fine now. RunUOSVN 762 clean with your Distro and this file yields no errors.

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    131.7 KB · Views: 49
When I use the new file I get errors in the Mobiles/AI/BaseAI.cs

Errors:
+ Mobiles/AI/BaseAI.cs:
CS0117: Line 215: `Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition for `Dismiss'
CS1502: Line 215: The best overloaded method match for `Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.InternalEntry.InternalEntry(Server.Mobile, int, int, Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature, Server.Mobiles.BaseAI, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 215: Argument `#6' cannot convert `object' expression to type `Server.Mobiles.OrderType'
CS1502: Line 215: The best overloaded method match for `System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.ContextMenus.ContextMenuEntry>.Add(Server.ContextMenus.ContextMenuEntry)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 215: Argument `#1' cannot convert `object' expression to type `Server.ContextMenus.ContextMenuEntry'
CS0117: Line 791: `Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition for `Dismiss'
CS0117: Line 1101: `Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition for `Dismiss'
CS0117: Line 1199: `Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition for `Dismiss'

For what its worth everything launched perfectly before I included the Nerun scripts. I am using Mono for what its worth.

I did, I am just going through the BaseAI.cs and removing mentions of "Dismiss"

I grabbed jay.thirteens basecreature.cs and was using that. Im fairly new with anything C as well as Mono, so im just tripping through it.

Removing mention of Dismiss unleashed all hell of errors.

nerun

Sorceror
Don't do this. Use the BaseCreature that comes with the Distro, jay.thirteens has not the new changes that comes after Rev.55.

Alright, yours is back in, pulled from the SVN, now I'm getting the
Errors:
+ Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/HellSteed.cs:
CS0115: Line 10: `Server.Mobiles.HellSteed.BreathChaosDamage' is marked as an override but no suitable property found to override
Sorry if im seeming dumb, I can typically figure stuff out by fumbling through it.

nerun

Sorceror
Revision 64:
- Spawners for TerMur and Mobiles finished. There is alot of premium badspawns yet, but SA is populated anyway.