RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Nerun's Distro

nerun

Sorceror
I second that!

One bug to point out: The teleporters at Painted Caves have their MapDest improperly set which can allow reds to exploit there way into Trammel by just entering painted caves in Felucca and then ending up in Trammel when they go to leave.

Issue with RunUO 2.1 + Nerun's distro click and play... I've noticed all the sea creatures at sea are bunched up against the spawners in packs so to speak. I've tried respawing them and they all spawn ontop of the spawner, any ideas?

Thx guys, i will verify that.

nerun

Sorceror
I second that!

One bug to point out: The teleporters at Painted Caves have their MapDest improperly set which can allow reds to exploit there way into Trammel by just entering painted caves in Felucca and then ending up in Trammel when they go to leave.

Iraq-, very strange, because it is right for me. Someone else has the same problem Iraq reported?

nerun

Sorceror
Just one week and we jump from Rev.18 to Rev.26 (02-Sep-2011).
Read ChangesHistoryRev.pdf to a complete changelog.
Enjoy!

PS.: Whooaa! End of night... let's sleep.

duponthigh

Sorceror
Im haveing this error after installing fresh shard.The one with dats ore and fstaming.Over wrote script and data folder.Really stumped Is there a better order i could of installed ?pre thank u :confused:

erorr.JPG

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
It wasn't a fresh shard. As the OnBeforeTame method is a Daat edit for his system. You merged out this edit.

Code:
#region daat99 taming
        public virtual void OnBeforeTame()
        {
        }

public virtual void OnBeforeReTame()
        {
        }
        #endregion

duponthigh

Sorceror
Im not sure what your saying Ter Mur is a fully spawned world?How come i cant c no monsters in there?I got the vendor s am i doing something wrong?Says there's no spawners in region to spawn.If you could lead me in right path i would apperciate it thanks.

nerun

Sorceror
Next time read the post... Let's see:

Nerun's Distro is a distribution for RunUO 2.1 and RunUO SVN centered on the settlement of the game, using the Premium Spawner engine. Easy to use, this distro includes spawns for a 100% spawned world (except Ter Mur), and tutorials in english and portuguese. Tested with client 7.0.11.2.

(...)

STATISTCS
  • Total of 5,267 spawners!
  • More than 28,000 mobiles!
  • More than 81,000 items!
  • Except for Ter Mur, it's a full spawned world!

In other words: TER MUR IS NOT SPAWNED. But all the other places are 100% spawned.

nerun

Sorceror
New release:

Rev. 28 (08-Sep-2011) [recommended!!!]
  • High Seas stuff:
    • Added Sea Market (Docktown) decoration and spawners;
  • Uo Classic (pre-T2A):
    • Added option to spawn a pre-T2A server (UO Rebirth spawns);
  • Small fix in Sea Life spawns that was spawning over Fire island;
  • SpawnGen engine small improvements;
  • PremiumSpawner main gump, Spawn gump and Unload gump redesigned, with code cleanups.
This one is very recommended. It changes a lot of things in the gumps to make things easier. And was added spawns for an UO Classic (pre-T2A) server, plus a few spawns and decorations for High Seas (just Sea Market).

moneo

Sorceror
Hi Nerun.
I am looking at Distro 31 on SVN 748. There are lots of monsters in town on the pre-t2a spawn pack.

It looks like when you imported to premium spawner, it has "woke up" some old town monster spawns :(
They seemed a little overkill in numbers so i checked on Rebirth.

Heres one for example
Vesper bank in felucca - 2883 702 0 There is an orc spawner there.
On rebirth its set inactive. When enabled it spawns about 10-12 of each orc in the list (122 in total)
In your distro pack, the spawner is enabled by default and for some reason the quantities are all wrong (almost 500 orcs!).
EDIT - quantities are definitely wrong - bucs den 1 spawner is making 1800 orcs!, was set to 300 max (at 2706 2163 )

Britain and trinsic are similar.
Britain : 1463 1625 20 - 1542 1600 10
Trinsic : 1894 2779 0 - 1955 2817 0 - 2022 2871 - 2021 2871

Im sure some other areas will be affected too but i havent had time to look around yet.

Perhaps theres a way to import only the active spawners, rather than a manual cleanup?

nerun

Sorceror
Hi Nerun.
I am looking at Distro 31 on SVN 748. There are lots of monsters in town on the pre-t2a spawn pack.

It looks like when you imported to premium spawner, it has "woke up" some old town monster spawns :(
They seemed a little overkill in numbers so i checked on Rebirth.
(...)
Im sure some other areas will be affected too but i havent had time to look around yet.

Perhaps theres a way to import only the active spawners, rather than a manual cleanup?

Moneo told me that it was an Orc invasion. I removed orcs and other monsters spawns from Minoc, but i never figured out that it was a World invasion... I will fix that surely. Thank you.

I know a way to export only the active spawners...

nerun

Sorceror
Neither did I :eek:
Sorry i didnt see those inactives when we talked about it! Such big spawns on so few spawners - not really obvious till they come alive and eat you! :D

No problem, i fixed it already. Rev.32 ready to download from SVN. I will post it in here soon.

StillWater

Sorceror
Sup nerun, Kinda new to RunUO bit have shorly suprised myself. I love you work and have an older version of your program that came with the Stygian Abyss SVN. I was wondering how i would go about just adding this new High Seas stuff you have recently added. What files do i need to update and how should i go about it? Thanks bro.

moneo

Sorceror
Nerun,

Having problems with applying R34 to my svn build (and with your pre-built "RunUO SVN748 Rev34.7zip)

Errors:
+ Customs/Nerun's Distro/New/Commands/StaticExport.cs:
CS0117: Line 158: 'Server.Mobiles.Spawner' does not contain a definition for
'CreaturesName'

Revision 32 was fine by the way. pret2a town spawns look a lot better!

nerun

Sorceror
Hmmm...

Open:
Customs/Nerun's Distro/New/Commands/StaticExport.cs

Change all "CreaturesName" to "SpawnNames".

nerun

Sorceror
Sup nerun, Kinda new to RunUO bit have shorly suprised myself. I love you work and have an older version of your program that came with the Stygian Abyss SVN. I was wondering how i would go about just adding this new High Seas stuff you have recently added. What files do i need to update and how should i go about it? Thanks bro.
Which is your version number, and which RunUO version are you using?

Tawss

Squire
Nerun again nice work on the updates, your latest revision installed in 2.1 but when you patch up to 7.0.17 the spellbooks don't seem to work, or atleast for me. Has anyone else had this issue or know how I can fix this?