RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Nerun's Distro

great idea but for me it only caused a ton of errors so had to remove the data and scripts folder replacin em with a fresh copy to fix the prob could have just been i missed a step or something idk the idea i loved though would have made life much easier for me :) hopin i can get my shard public soon got a small vps waitin for me to get the place built and figured out

Diviny

Page
Now, with the update, I get duplicated npcs. What do I need to do to clean up the npcs? Is there any facet command?

i found that same error but if u dont use the [admin thing sayin to spawn the vendors and stuff that dont happens tested it alil myself earlier it seems to double em up if u spawn from both go back in the premuim spawner thing an just remove the spawns from there for vendors it seems to fix it

how ever im havin a small issue with the spell weaving im tryin to enable the 4 spells that are disabled dryad allure , immulate weopons and the other 2 found a help page on the other runuo forum http://www.runuo.com/forums/server-support-windows/101248-arcane-empowerment.html this page did exsactly what it says and now im gettin an error say its
World: loading ....An error was encountered while loading a saved object
-type: server.mobiles.hind
-serial: 0x00007fbf
delete the object? <y/n> not sure why its havin this issue can someone help please ? really confusin why spell weaving would have anything to do with that :/

Lord_Velius

Sorceror
i found that same error but if u dont use the [admin thing sayin to spawn the vendors and stuff that dont happens tested it alil myself earlier it seems to double em up if u spawn from both go back in the premuim spawner thing an just remove the spawns from there for vendors it seems to fix it

how ever im havin a small issue with the spell weaving im tryin to enable the 4 spells that are disabled dryad allure , immulate weopons and the other 2 found a help page on the other runuo forum http://www.runuo.com/forums/server-support-windows/101248-arcane-empowerment.html this page did exsactly what it says and now im gettin an error say its
World: loading ....An error was encountered while loading a saved object
-type: server.mobiles.hind
-serial: 0x00007fbf
delete the object? <y/n> not sure why its havin this issue can someone help please ? really confusin why spell weaving would have anything to do with that :/

That looks like a bad basecreature merge.
Did you not up the serial/deserial properly?

I'd take a look at that as a first step, since your #'s may be off according to this one's.
may be as simple as upping the version I'd guess.

Im Sorry. Can i ask a very stupid quest?
- Where i can download Nerun's for RunUO 2.1? BUT not the Clik'n'play version, only the folder to add/overtvrite (how was last versions)?

I have a customize shard and in don't want to overvrite everythighs, i prefer simply add Nerun's folder to my shard how i done for RunUO 1.0, for 2.0 and for Mono ^^ (yeah, many incarnations for my shard!).

I looking around this download, but i don't find nothing (but possible my low english level mismatch it XD )

Ciao.

ok everything is workin now except im still havin 1 issue with houses i can place the foundation but the steps dont show up and the sign for some reason usin the nerons runuo2.1 version nothing altered i went and tryed a fresh copy of the runuo 2.1 by itself i can place em no probs with admin account and player account but usin nerons i cant place one either way is there something in the script stopppin it from workin ?????

well i can try that once i get it on the vps but for now where im playin around with it here that one works the copy of UO im runnin is from a cd my brotherinlaw had bought when he started playin 15 years ago an updated to i think 7.0.1.1 at the moment it had an error so not sure whats up now with it

ETsCat

Sorceror
Everything but the Termur critters worked at 7.0.1.2.2 But after patching to 7.0.8.2 its now having a lot of trouble.
Still no Termur critters,and Now the custom houses have no stairs and no owners Sign.
So How are you supposed to remove the platform now?
OK I am now patched to 7.0.9.0. and still no good. And I dont see any way to load from the Shard backups.
Now I'm Ready to go back to 1.0
Just ran my 7.0.9.0. and patched to uosa_win32_7-0-13, and then booted my shard, now says its got only 7.0.8.2.

I miss my old 1.0 shard.

had to clear facet then respawn the area and that fix up there worked so i havent a clue was drivin me nutz for a couple days till i found that one

ETsCat

Sorceror
OK, unfroze the Map and wiped the house that wa without steps, then rebooted the client. Now that ones gone.
Also to get my runuo to accept any client above 7.0.8.2. I had to load the SAUO client. tryed the custom client but it crashed. Now it says its got the sauo-7.0.13.. But I think thats The SA client patch number. I noticed that The ML changes to those numbers after it goes a little over 7.0.9.1. am I right?

nerun

Sorceror
Im Sorry. Can i ask a very stupid quest?
- Where i can download Nerun's for RunUO 2.1? BUT not the Clik'n'play version, only the folder to add/overtvrite (how was last versions)?

I have a customize shard and in don't want to overvrite everythighs, i prefer simply add Nerun's folder to my shard how i done for RunUO 1.0, for 2.0 and for Mono ^^ (yeah, many incarnations for my shard!).

I looking around this download, but i don't find nothing (but possible my low english level mismatch it XD )

Ciao.
Look at 1st post. There is one there, as always. ;)
It is called "NerunsDistro-r11.rar"

nerun

Sorceror
New release guys. Revision 12 is nothing great, just a good add to SpawnGen:

Updated SpawnGen engine: added type “reagents”. Instead of start a premium spawner in a map file with a *, start the line with a r, but do not add creatures.

Example:

Instead of write this, inside a map:
Code:
*|bloodmoss:sulfurousash:spiderssilk:mandrakeroot:gravedust:nightshade:ginseng:garlic:batwing:pigiron:noxcrystal:daemonblood:blackpearl||||||1420|1695|0|0|5|10|100|100|1|100|0|0|0|0|0

You can write this:
Code:
r|||||||1420|1695|0|0|5|10|100|100|1|100|0|0|0|0|0

Both says the samething to SpawnGen engine: will spawn random 100 reagents at coordinates x 1420 y 1695.

P.S.: just works in map files, not “in-game”. To add reagents to a spawner in-game, you need to write all the reagents names inside the premium spawner.

nerun

Sorceror
Rev. 13 (04-Jun-2011)
  • Added reagents maps for Trammel and Felucca facets (MegaSpawner files);
  • Spawn and Unload Gumps updated.

Everything but the Termur critters worked at 7.0.1.2.2 But after patching to 7.0.8.2 its now having a lot of trouble.
Still no Termur critters,and Now the custom houses have no stairs and no owners Sign.
So How are you supposed to remove the platform now?
OK I am now patched to 7.0.9.0. and still no good. And I dont see any way to load from the Shard backups.
Now I'm Ready to go back to 1.0
Just ran my 7.0.9.0. and patched to uosa_win32_7-0-13, and then booted my shard, now says its got only 7.0.8.2.

I miss my old 1.0 shard.

Imma 'bout to start a Pure AOS shard running RunUO 2.1 + Neruns epic spawners.

With the housing problem, goto:

MapDefinitions.cs
Mines at line 42: MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

If you got client 7.0.9.1 or higher on your server, this should be true, if older then 7.0.9.1 put that to false:

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = false; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

And you will have stairs/signs and stuff on your custom houses.

Brenden14

Wanderer
um can someone help me i have been working non stop to get my server working everything is done but i cant buy from vendors when i click the vendor the only thing that pops up is there name not even the stuff to train for your skills ive been trying to find out how to do this for the past 2 days and i cant find anything on it can someone please help me