RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tired of whiners on privacy infiltration...

bzk90 said:
The succubus harem wins then...you can't win if you're dead
Aye, but succubi are demons and therefore can still visit me in the afterlife. And by visit I mean conjugal. They have a special deal with lucifer going on. I'm the happiest person in hell right now. So Me = getting laid in hell while they = watching world from a cloud, I'd say I win.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Anti-Basic said:
Aye, but succubi are demons and therefore can still visit me in the afterlife. And by visit I mean conjugal. They have a special deal with lucifer going on. I'm the happiest person in hell right now. So Me = getting laid in hell while they = watching world from a cloud, I'd say I win.

Point taken. Therefore I refuse to join in the argument.

Ravatar

Knight
WarAngel said:

That's the number of people who died at the hands of terrorists on 9/11. Never forget; never give up.

230,000+

That's the number of people, mostly civilian, who died (including subsequent radiation poisoning) at the hands of the nuclear weapons "Little Boy" and "Fat Man" detonated over Japan in WW2. Nuclear weapons are never the solution, only a piss-poor excuse for one.

By the way.. "Never forget; never give up." sounds like the kind of overzealous ideology that drives these same "terrorists" you speak of.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Okay. So fuck the people who died on 9/11. Apparently the concensus is that they're worthless.

I hope you die in the next terrorist attack so I can piss on your grave like you did theirs.

Johabius

Knight
I think you are mistaken WarAngel, the attack at the World Trade Center happened on our soil, not the soil of Iraq. It's time to bring our troops home so that they can defend our borders. Bush declared mission accomplished how long ago? The longer our troops stay in their (the terrorists and insurgents) territory, the more of our troops are going to die.

theformat

Wanderer
Johabius said:
I think you are mistaken WarAngel, the attack at the World Trade Center happened on our soil, not the soil of Iraq. It's time to bring our troops home so that they can defend our borders. Bush declared mission accomplished how long ago? The longer our troops stay in their (the terrorists and insurgents) territory, the more of our troops are going to die.
i feel retarded for reading past the you are mistaken warangel.
hellfuckinglo
do you people realize what would happen if we just pulled our troops home?

bzk90

Lord
we would save billions???

Honestly, having a huge army is the DUMBEST thing to do in this day...ever wonder why Japans economy is so good? They don't have a large military

Johabius

Knight
theformat said:
do you people realize what would happen if we just pulled our troops home?
One of the things that would happen is that a lot less of our troops would be dying every day. Another thing, our country would be saving a buttload of money (I don't have specifics of how much this war has cost in terms of money since it started). Oh yeah another thing: The Iraqi government would be forced to actually do some work instead of leaning on the US like a crutch.

zachseitz

Sorceror
WarAngel said:
Okay. So fuck the people who died on 9/11. Apparently the concensus is that they're worthless.

I hope you die in the next terrorist attack so I can piss on your grave like you did theirs.
Die in a fire..

TMSTKSBK

Lord
@bzk: ...and how many people want to blow Japan up? Not many. And technically it's the SDF, not an "army". Secondly, the size of their army is limited by their constitution. Thirdly, they're not a world power keeping the peace.

@Johabius: No, the Iraqi government would be pulled down by the extremists in Iraq, and be replaced with something similar to the Taliban. Which would basically mean that everything we've done is pointless. Money really isn't an object, here...

Johabius

Knight
It may not be an issue to you, but money is a very important issue to me. I like to know how my tax dollars are spent, and I'm of the opinion that my tax dollars would be better spent defending our own borders.
P.S. This is my first post using IE7!

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Congrats on IE7 :)
But the war in Iraq IS a defense of our borders!

Let's take it down to a different set of terms -- let's say you're playing an RTS game. Which is the better option?:
1) Fend off the enemy when he attacks your city. Never go on the offensive.
2) Aggresively engage the enemy in his own city, keeping a small force at home to beat off any stragglers that get by.

As you can see, the situation really does parallel your average RTS game -- instead of beating off the terrorists when they attack, why don't we wipe them out at their base of operations?