RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tired of whiners on privacy infiltration...

bzk90

Lord
WarAngel said:
You think border security is going to stop terrorist attacks? We don't even know who 2% of the terrorists in the world are because they are random, "normal" people. Any one of them could come live here saying they are here to work, or just to enjoy the country, while plotting to blow up something while they're here. Border security isn't going to do a thing.

You still dont see the problem...

TERRORISM WILL NEVER END got it?

What we are doing in Iraq is throwing our soldiers to their graves...

War Angel, you're not listening, take your political views and die somewhere

Johabius

Knight
WarAngel said:
My comment has nothing to do with you. Why would you take offense to something that is obviously not posted towards you?
Look up there^ you quoted me, and I was responding. Step away from the bong.

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
You still dont see the problem...

TERRORISM WILL NEVER END got it?

What we are doing in Iraq is throwing our soldiers to their graves...

War Angel, you're not listening, take your political views and die somewhere

You seem to think that you saying "TERRORISM WILL NEVER END" is undeniable proof of that fact.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Johabius said:
Look up there^ you quoted me, and I was responding. Step away from the bong.

What does saying "2500 over the course of 3 years or 2500 in a single day. Your choice." have to do with being seditionist, accusing you of being anti-American, or accusing you of not thinking those deaths are important?

bzk90

Lord
WarAngel said:
You seem to think that you saying "TERRORISM WILL NEVER END" is undeniable proof of that fact.

History is proof...terrorism has been going on since the beginning of civilization...

As long as man has the ability to question society there will be terrorists

Johabius

Knight
WarAngel said:
What does saying "2500 over the course of 3 years or 2500 in a single day. Your choice." have to do with being seditionist, accusing you of being anti-American, or accusing you of not thinking those deaths are important?
It's what you are implying. And I wasn't calling you seditionist, you were implying that anyone that is for pulling our troops out of Iraq and defending our own soil is exhibiting sedtionist behavior.
Maybe you weren't implying that and I'm just blowing smoke up your ass.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Johabius said:
It's what you are implying. And I wasn't calling you seditionist, you were implying that anyone that is for pulling our troops out of Iraq is exhibiting sedtionist behavior.

No I wasn't. I asked you if you would rather see 2500 die in a single day or over the course of 3 years. It's simple numbers comparing the two issues.

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
History is proof...terrorism has been going on since the beginning of civilization...

As long as man has the ability to question society there will be terrorists

Like I said, we can do as much as possible to keep it as a minimum, whether it will ever end or not.

Johabius

Knight
WarAngel said:
No I wasn't. I asked you if you would rather see 2500 die in a single day or over the course of 3 years. It's simple numbers comparing the two issues.
I would rather not have anyone die in senseless acts of violence thank you, no matter what the time frame.

bzk90

Lord
WarAngel said:
Like I said, we can do as much as possible to keep it as a minimum, whether it will ever end or not.

So you approve the idea of sending soldiers to their death so that we can minimize the threat of terrorism, while knowing that once those soldiers are dead the terrorists are just going to attack anyways...

fighting fire with fire doesn't work, terrorists are willing to die for their cause and americans aren't...the war is allready lost...

WarAngel

Wanderer
The Americans aren't willing to die for their country? Then why do we have soldiers who come home from Iraq and immediatly sign up to go back? I think you have some learning to do about the armed forces in this country, and you should probably stick to speaking for yourself. A lot of them would gladly die over there to keep the terrorists from coming here to kill their families.

bzk90

Lord
forgive me, I will learn not to use absolutes...

Terrorists are MORE willing to die for their cause than the average american.

How many US soldiers are willing to drive a van loaded with explosives into a terrorists hideout knowing full well that they aren't coming back?

Johabius

Knight
bzk90 said:
terrorists are willing to die for their cause and americans aren't...the war is allready lost...
Dude, that was possibly the dumbest thing said on this thread tonight. I hate to say it, because I think you are mostly an intelligent person.

WarAngel

Wanderer
I have no idea. I'm not a soldier. I know my dad and most of his buddies would if they thought it would help protect (dad's an ex-ranger and his buddies are assorted military). They would all lay down their lives in a heartbeat to fight for this country.

Johabius

Knight
WarAngel said:
I have no idea. I'm not a soldier. I know my dad and most of his buddies would if they thought it would help protect (dad's an ex-ranger and his buddies are assorted military). They would all lay down their lives in a heartbeat to fight for this country.
Same with my Step-Father (ex-marine). He'd probably be over there right now if he wasn't already dead.