RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tired of whiners on privacy infiltration...

Slayer706

Sorceror
It was hardly a debate.... Aside from that though, if someone wants to think I am stupid, impatient, or lacking in vocabulary because I use a word written in any English dictionary, I don't care. Let them do it. That guy wasn't even in the conversation anyway. He (for some reason) felt the urge to point out that some words are offensive to some people and that I am a bad person for using them. Who cares?

Anyone?

Slayer706

Sorceror
I'm not here to entertain. I don't get paid near enough to be a forum comedian in my spare time. Sorry that you got the impression I am here to tell jokes. I'm not.

Also sorry that I don't entertain you, maybe if I danced around in a duck suit? Would that please you? I don't care.

Ravatar

Knight
theformat said:
just another fucktard on the war on terrorism...
thanks to their invasion of your "privacy" aka no one gives a shit about the amount of pizzas you order and your calls to phone sex lines (sorry you look like the type, no offense) many terrorist plans have been avoided which have saved hundreds of lives.
end of story gg.

You are a huge dumbass. Click the "Log Out" link at the top right of your screen and never return, troll.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Here's another Fine Example.

Bush Administration Goes After Suicide Hotline

Score one more for "compassionate" conservatism. 1-800-SUICIDE, a suicide-prevention hotline that over 2 million teenagers have called over the past three years, is now having its funding cut by the Bush administration. The hotline is being folded into the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Protection Agency (SAMHSA), a federal agency which "would have direct access to confidential data on individuals in crisis."

Here is a Link with more on this.

Honestly I'm starting to think if someone was to kill every elected member of Congress and all the White House staff the average National IQ would go up by 50 points.

PappaSmurf

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:
And I'm supposed to be saying "oh, dear" to this?

Well it's just another example how the current US leadership is trying to force themselves into every facet of our private lives, there are some things they should not know.

btw Sue saw that comment and asked me if you were Bush's "Catcher" or something.

WarAngel

Wanderer
PappaSmurf said:
Well it's just another example how the current US leadership is trying to force themselves into every facet of our private lives, there are some things they should not know.

It's not the government's job to keep kids from killing themselves; we have enough private citizens' organization to do that, along with half the stuff the government does and do it three times as good, if not more. Having this program is forcing the government into our lives by making us pay taxes for yet another program that the government shouldn't even be running in the first place. I'm not sure why you think slashing a program gives them more influence. It appears to be just another one of your typical liberal comebacks when questioned about spending on a program the government has no business in, even though it really has no place in this situation because it's not true in the slightest.

btw Sue saw that comment and asked me if you were Bush's "Catcher" or something.

So now you're a government lackey if you are against big government? Wow, that makes a lot of sense.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
AB...you're insane. I'm sorry, you just are. Please go study what the parties stand for before engaging in political discussion.

umm look at the amount of republicans in congress and in power all over in general, then look how innaccurately it reflects the population:D

Johabius

Knight
AB you are wrong, all the conservatives want is to is get rid of big government so the corporations can take over;)
Look at Privatization of Social Security as an example.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Classic Liberalism - Liberty for all, against large government/governmental control, individual rights, self-responsibility, free market economy, transparent government. The party most closely-related to the classic liberal in today's society is the Libertarian party.

Modern American Liberalism/Progressivism - concept of the welfare state (big government), life standard supervision, economic regulation, control levels of employment, government employment programs, forced equality. The party most closely related to the modern American liberal is obviously the Democratic party.

Modern Conservatism - hawkish stance on foreign policy, isolationism, enforced order, gradually becoming more opposed to "big government", against government social spending, against original creation of welfare state and continuation of welfare state. Republican party is most related.