RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Joeku;716928 said:
See definitions 1 and 3.

Others implies more than one. You are a single person.
I'm not bitterly distrustful. I am simply calling you a liar.

Okay, tell me my stance on abortion. Tell me my stance on gay marriage. Tell me my stance on illegal immigration. Tell me my stance on government spending, social programs, and the war in Iraq.
Go ahead :)

I could put anything and you'd tell me I'm wrong. I am satisfied that I know you are hiding your opinions, and that's all I need.

Joeku;716903 said:
Uhm...

Or maybe, maybe that website isn't the end-all-be-all 100% accurate way to determine which candidate you completely support in eleven questions tool you make it out to be...
The points-based system for a yes/no answer and then four different levels of "importance" is too broad to be precise; at best, it's a nudge in the direction of what candidate you're probably going to agree with.
Taking (skimming) the quiz in a minute or two doesn't automatically mean that I've totally made up my mind on an issue or a candidate...

You're so goddamned cynical it's nauseating.

That's kinda vague. In fact, that's really vague. Do you have anything besides blunt, opinionated observations to throw at me?

Translation: I'm a dirty republican.

crackrat

Wanderer
oiii88;716930 said:
Seems to me that maybe some people forget Joeku as well as some of the other posters on these forums are younger than alot of us. Yes they have some wild ideas and beliefs about how things should be. The same as I am sure a lot of us did when we were their age. So why not instead of treating them like shit thats scraped off your shoe. Instead accept the fact they are young and a lot of things are based on the lack of life experience and not ignorance.

Just my opinion. Proceed with the drama and ignorance now...

LOL affirmative

Joeku

Lord
WarAngel;716933 said:
Others implies more than one. You are a single person.
I'm not bitterly distrustful. I am simply calling you a liar.
What am I lying about again..? I'm attempting to deceive the anonymous internet members of Starbucks in what way?
I could put anything and you'd tell me I'm wrong. I am satisfied that I know you are hiding your opinions, and that's all I need.
Actually, if you didn't have your head shoved up your ass and you knew what you were talking about before you blurted out something about me, then you'd have a response to that instead of "I don't know what to say" :rolleyes:
oiii88;716930 said:
Seems to me that maybe some people forget Joeku as well as some of the other posters on these forums are younger than alot of us. Yes they have some wild ideas and beliefs about how things should be. The same as I am sure a lot of us did when we were their age. So why not instead of treating them like shit thats scraped off your shoe. Instead accept the fact they are young and a lot of things are based on the lack of life experience and not ignorance.

Just my opinion. Proceed with the drama and ignorance now...
Yes, because conservatism is wild and radical :rolleyes:

I know that was an attempt at defending me, but it really didn't come off that way.

By the way, WA is only 2.5 years older than me.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Joeku;716983 said:
What am I lying about again..? I'm attempting to deceive the anonymous internet members of Starbucks in what way?

You're trying to hide your homophobia and other socially defunct ideas.

Actually, if you didn't have your head shoved up your ass and you knew what you were talking about before you blurted out something about me, then you'd have a response to that instead of "I don't know what to say"

Good comeback. If only what I had said was actually "I don't know what to say".

Joeku

Lord
WarAngel;716985 said:
You're trying to hide your homophobia and other socially defunct ideas.
Uhm...
1. What?
2. What does that even have to do with this thread?
Good comeback. If only what I had said was actually "I don't know what to say".
If only what you had said was actually fact instead of slanted opinion :rolleyes:

Kiwi

Knight
It's true. Joeku has sent me multiple PMs in the past telling me he wants me dead :( I find it hard to believe that users like him are still allowed here

Joeku

Lord
Well, you went from having a fuzzy point, to having none at all! Congratulations.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Joeku;717034 said:
Well, you went from having a fuzzy point, to having none at all! Congratulations.

Would you mind going back and reading what I've said? Reading usually helps. You can pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about if you want, though.

Rosetta

Wanderer
I'm still trying to figure out where Joeku said that he had different political standpoints than the ones that showed up in this little internet quiz... which can't be taken that seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.