RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] BoxerChat 1.5

No permission to download

Talow

Sorceror
can you run your server in debug mode? that will give line numbers as to where the error is happening inside the code and help find the answers.

Evanonian

Sorceror
That should have fixed your error, the only changed file was chat.cs
My chat.cs is modified, could you quote here your changes?

Edit:

Code:
if (SETTINGS.Send_Message_As_SysMessage_If_Gump_Closed && CS.Messages.Count > 0)

I think I found it. :) This is what you added, correct?

jayates

Sorceror
I have Ice's GM Tool installed and also this chat system. When I click the res, tele, or the kill buttons on the GM Tool they show up as if I am saying the words on the chat screen. Thus, these commands won't work. Is there a fix for this?

UOF

Traveler
Hmm, just a suggestion, it might be worth removing the [m from the default list of commands for the chatbox, [m is used by staff to do things multiple times, like [m tele, [m delete etc.

Ah also, I put the correct line in the playermobile file for ondeath and onresurrect, but the chatbox never seems to reappear after resurrecting?

Talow

Sorceror
you should not need to edit playermobile for that, there is an event for that and I think he already put it into the code.

nikkor1132

Sorceror
No you have to edit it in playermobile.cs.
He has not added it to the script yet i don't think.
He still has it up to edit playermobile.cs.
From what i just read.

Talow

Sorceror
Well that's kind of sad, should be an even then a small delay call to trigger the gump (so it don't close after you open it due to the death) then will be good.

nikkor1132

Sorceror
Well that's kind of sad, should be an even then a small delay call to trigger the gump (so it don't close after you open it due to the death) then will be good.

That is a great idea i must say Talow you are a smart man.
I give you a like for your post. :cool:

Bittiez

Sorceror
Talow, if you would like to add the event and post the code I would be happy to upload a new version with it, I just don't have very much free time anymore for this =[

Reactions: UOF