RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Your Consideration

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
Point is, they come over legally and I don't care if they don't learn english, it only hurts them at that point because they still have to pay taxes and all that nonsense. But then you get the illegals, they hop the fence, don't pay taxes, suck us dry for the money we need to pay for things.

I'm still very uncertain why the HELL we are paying for them to live and work here. They staged a protest called "A day without a Mexican" the Legal immigrants didn't participate and actually scrutinized it. The Illegals went and the IMS showed up in the middle of the protest (they all marched around the capitol) and deported a large crack of them.

It's our damn country, if they want to be part of it that's fine but they sure as hell better come in the right way if they want the fuckin right to my tax dollars and school system (no matter how shitty it is). <--On the note of shitty school system. The only people that don't seem to be turned out retarded are the individuals who actually do work outside of school, Just because you went to school today doesn't mean shit. All that means is you sat in a room and listened to the teacher yak without taking anything in for yourself.

We need to somehow teach our kids that just going to a building doesn't make you smart. I see the same philosophy with college, they will go there and barely even try, scrape by with a C+ maybe, get their diploma and get a decent paying job in their field. Where people like me, who have years and years of experience and expertise in the same field, are hung out to dry.

Companies need to be allowed to do IQ tests to determine who to hire. Experience/Expertise/IQ can be the metrics for hiring instead of High School/Diploma/Lying ability in an interview.

*sits down*

TMSTKSBK

Lord
People that hire illegals should be whipped and held in the town square for two days with only 24oz of water for nutrition.
(and no, water isn't "nutritious")

Oh. Right. For *each* illegal they hire.

Tintamar

Sorceror
4RK3TYP3;684388 said:
Point is, they come over legally and I don't care if they don't learn english, it only hurts them at that point because they still have to pay taxes and all that nonsense.

No they come here and live TAX FREE for 7 years. (Middle Eastern people anyways)

WarAngel

Wanderer
PappaSmurf;684354 said:
Legal or Illegal the point stands that as long as the both the Government and businesses make provisions that make it unnecessary for immigrants of any type to function without the necessity of learning the common language of the land a majority will not learn English and thus not be able to fully integrate into American Culture. I don't care what language they speak at home, but in a place of business they should have a working knowledge or be attempting to gain a working knowledge of English in a predominately English Speaking country.

Let's talk about the past of "American Culture".

Most of it speaks German (but it also speaks Italian, French, or some other languages). It moves to America during the era of the great migration. It is battered down by natives who claim these foreigners will destroy the country because they are different and are economically unstable and will rip our country down. The natives even form their own political party in attempts to establish an anti-immigration policy (Know Nothing Party).

It is able to overcome the natives, despite violent repercussion. It finds its own areas of cities to live in while working for companies who will hire them. It contributes to the local areas with new types of architecture, music, food, and culture from back home.

It has offspring, who may or may not realize the value of learning English. If its offspring don't learn it, their offspring learn it. The values of its culture merge with other cultures who moved here and then merge with the native culture.

It becomes the America we know now.

And yet, here we are again, completing the cycle a second time. Apparently, we either didn't learn anything the first time or no one around here learns any history anymore. History will prove your anger wrong.

PappaSmurf

Knight
HellRazor;684368 said:
What provisions? I don't think a few bilingual forms really carry that much impact.

Visit the Charlotte area of North Carolina, you usually have to ask for an English copy of forms in places like the local Health Dept. because the amount of Spanish Speaking only people there have made it impractical to keep quantities of English written forms on hand.

Maybe they just don't want to talk to you. :p

If they can do a job that doesn't require them to speak English, and it doesn't matter to their employers that they can't speak English, then what's your beef? Aside from the fact that you just don't like that they can't speak English.

The fact that these places Hire both English and Non-English speakers, and name any business where there is not some level of verbal interaction between co-workers. Standardization in the work place is a key to efficient productivity.

Whoah. How did we go from immigration issues to Iraq?

Because it's a crock of shit the US is concerned about every other country in the world being "Ran Over" except it's own. We're more than willing to go waste the lives of American citizens in another country than to keep people from entering this country through illegal means, we're allowing people to just walk in and not doing enough to insure that these people are here with good intentions towards this country and a willingness to be a productive part of American Society. CNN had a report on this the other night as a matter of fact showing where some had been caught wearing insignia and badges of or connected with the very Terrorist cells we're claiming to be fighting against. This is an scary thought it's sad we're off 2000 miles away worrying about them but who knows how many have just walked into the US that weren't caught.

The US is a nation of immigrants. We annexed it from within when we took it from the native Americans.

Name a single country that hasn't a pattern of Conquest in it's formation? Do you realize that a large portion of the population of China have a single common ancestor? Traceable back to the First of the Mongolian Khan's that conquered what is now All of China, most of Asia and parts of the Middle East, about 1 in 10 of them are related to him (He had over 500 wives btw). The Roman's shaped all of Europe through Conquest by their practice of relocating conquered peoples around their Empire. The United Kingdom has a rich history of Conquest by the Vikings, Danes, Normans, and others shaping it's peoples and culture. Most of Africa was shaped by nomadic peoples settling here and there, and through wars and peace treaties among tribes which sometimes involved gifts of wives. Australia was a Penal colony for England, Russia's first rulers were Vikings, invited by the leaders of various tribes to unite and rule them (If you don't understand this watch more History Channel). You can't name one Country that has not been shaped either directly or indirectly by war, conquest, and/or strife thus making this point Moot every country can trace it's past back to a influx of foreigners through Conquest. It's human nature we are driven to Conquer our surroundings, even if those surroundings are other Humans.

I don't care one bit if people immigrate legally here, none at all but for our government to just go belly up and try and find a way to work around the immigration problem is sad.

PappaSmurf

Knight
WarAngel;684486 said:
Let's talk about the past of "American Culture".

Most of it speaks German (but it also speaks Italian, French, or some other languages). It moves to America during the era of the great migration. It is battered down by natives who claim these foreigners will destroy the country because they are different and are economically unstable and will rip our country down. The natives even form their own political party in attempts to establish an anti-immigration policy (Know Nothing Party).

It is able to overcome the natives, despite violent repercussion. It finds its own areas of cities to live in while working for companies who will hire them. It contributes to the local areas with new types of architecture, music, food, and culture from back home.

It has offspring, who may or may not realize the value of learning English. If its offspring don't learn it, their offspring learn it. The values of its culture merge with other cultures who moved here and then merge with the native culture.

It becomes the America we know now.

And yet, here we are again, completing the cycle a second time. Apparently, we either didn't learn anything the first time or no one around here learns any history anymore. History will prove your anger wrong.

Never since 1675 has the population of the United States been over 16% foreign born in 2003 it was 11.7%. Yet in the past 10 years there has been a 57.4% increase in the foreign born population in the US. There are around 7.5 illegal workers in the US with about 12 million total illegals in households. Close to a million more arrive each year. In 2000, 4,058,814 live births happened in the US, and you'd have me believe that it's perfectly acceptable for almost 1/4 that amount of people to just walk into the US and become a burden on the tax paying citizens in this country? They are most Health, and Welfare offices don't require proof of residency and are restricted from turning away illegals or reporting them. I known of many who are making incomes of over $2500 a month yet use other identification to get benefits like Food Stamps.

History justifies my Anger, I was born in the US I grew up in the US, I swore to defend the US at one point in my life. Yet I see something happening to the US that has happened countless times and changed the map of the world what we know it as, over the course of human history and do not wish to see the same happen here due to inaction by my own government.

I know many Hispanics (I'm mentioning them as they are the dominate portion of the illegal population in the US). What about you...ever ask them why so many come here illegally? I have...I get the same answer from every one of them. They tell me "Because your Government is Stupid....We come and they give us everything, if they kick us out we come back with 10 more of our friends because we can....America doesn't belong to America anymore it belongs to the Hispanics" It's Bullshit that they even think that and it's worse that our Government can't show enough backbone to do something about it.

WarAngel

Wanderer
PappaSmurf;684641 said:
Never since 1675 has the population of the United States been over 16% foreign born in 2003 it was 11.7%. Yet in the past 10 years there has been a 57.4% increase in the foreign born population in the US. There are around 7.5 illegal workers in the US with about 12 million total illegals in households. Close to a million more arrive each year. In 2000, 4,058,814 live births happened in the US, and you'd have me believe that it's perfectly acceptable for almost 1/4 that amount of people to just walk into the US and become a burden on the tax paying citizens in this country? They are most Health, and Wale Fare offices don't require proof of residency and are restricted from turning away illegals or reporting them. I known of many who are making incomes of over $2500 a month yet use other identification to get benefits like Food Stamps.

History justifies my Anger, I was born in the US I grew up in the US, I swore to defend the US at one point in my life. Yet I see something happening to the US that has happened countless times and changed the map of the world what we know it as, over the course of human history and do not wish to see the same happen here due to inaction by my own government.

I know many Hispanics (I'm mentioning them as they are the dominate portion of the illegal population in the US). What about you...ever ask them why so many come here illegally? I have...I get the same answer from every one of them. They tell me "Because your Government is Stupid....We come and they give us everything, if they kick us out we come back with 10 more of our friends because we can....America doesn't belong to America anymore it belongs to the Hispanics" It's Bullshit that they even think that and it's worse that our Government can't show enough backbone to do something about it.

You are still talking about illegals. No one else in this topic is. We are talking about legal U.S. foreign-born citizens. If you want to whine about illegals, get your own thread.

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
Legal U.S. foreign-born citizens I have no problem with as long as they do their part. I don't really even mind if they don't learn english as long as they are paying their taxes and contributing to society.

PappaSmurf

Knight
WarAngel;684652 said:
You are still talking about illegals. No one else in this topic is. We are talking about legal U.S. foreign-born citizens. If you want to whine about illegals, get your own thread.

Legal Foreign-Born Citizen's must be able to read, write, and speak basic English it's a requirement for them to gain citizenship the only exception would be those few elderly that gained Citizen status after a long residency stay in the US.

U.S. Citizenship Law said:
Literacy and education: The applicant must possess the ability to understand, speak, read, and write basic English. Certain older applicants may receive an exemption from this requirement if their residence is of long standing. Applicants must also demonstrate knowledge of U.S. history, politics, and government. The Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) administers an examination to applicants that they must pass to qualify for naturalization. Applicants may take the exam more than once if required.

Based on that any that are here the can't speak or won't learn to speak English are either A) Have legal Residency and learning English, or B) Fall under the possible exemption status or C) Illegal

Jesus H. Christ learn the laws of your own frickin country before you tell me I don't understand what I'm talking about. There are Few Legal Foreign Born Citizens, Legal Residents yes but not Citizens that cannot Speak, Read, and Write Basic English, and if the truth is otherwise it reinforces my views that the US needs to restructure and better police it's Immigration efforts to make it tougher to be and stay in the US. With all the flaws in the system you can't tell an Illegal from a Legal resident without being an expert in identifying falsified documentation. The Fact that soon all of the Illegal Residents may soon be "Legalized" Without meeting the currently required standards as they now stand, is why I keep bring them up. You can't ignore the impact that bringing these people into our taxation and federal benefits systems will have on the current tax paying public. How this relates to the original post is that unlike those that go through the naturalization process legally they will not have been educated and brought into a position where they are capable to function in standard American Society, They will not have been educated on our National History, Politics, or Governmental Processes. That Impact could lead to a situation similar to what the original topic mentioned in Australia. Seems to me my posts and views are more aligned towards the original topic in light of current Domestic Political Events than many of you have seemed to realize. Next off Unless you live in certain areas of Texas, California, or North Carolina you've probably not seen the dramatic negative impact massive numbers of Illegal works can have on a community, those being the 3 states with the highest population per capita of Illegal immigrants. Granting these people Citizenship is a death knoll for those local economies in the form of work shortages for the current legal residents, natural born or not adding strain to the already over taxed Welfare, and Unemployment systems. I'm bitching about Illegals because they may soon be the next batch of Legal Foreign-Born Citizens under the new Bills being worked through Congress which our current President pushed for around the time of the last Presidential Elections.

PappaSmurf

Knight
WarAngel;684006 said:
You don't have to speak a foreign language. Stop over-dramatizing the situation. Where in your daily life do you perform some necessary function yet have to speak a foreign language? Nowhere.

THEY DO ACCEPT THE COUNTRY THEY ACCEPTED. THEY ARE FUCKING PROUD TO LIVE HERE, THEY JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO LEARN ALL OF OUR FUCKING CUSTOMS BECAUSE THEY CAN HARDLY EVEN EARN ENOUGH MONEY TO SURVIVE. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MINORITY-MAJORITY WEALTH DIVIDE? STOP BEING SUCH A CONCEITED ASSHOLE AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

That Depends on where you live, I know many places that are requiring bilingual people for public service jobs now....I worked in a Poultry Processing Plant for years and you couldn't get a supervisory position without being able to speak Spanish and English. In my job as maintenance there I had to acquire some fundamental knowledge of Spanish just to find out from the production workers what was going wrong with the equipment so I could make proper adjustments to the machines in other words, just to do my Job making it a necessary function in order to retain my employment.

I don't know about you but I don't make $34,000 a year and I don't go hungry, so you can't say these Immigrant people on average are scraping to just get by.....

HellRazor

Knight
PappaSmurf;684638 said:
Visit the Charlotte area of North Carolina, you usually have to ask for an English copy of forms in places like the local Health Dept. because the amount of Spanish Speaking only people there have made it impractical to keep quantities of English written forms on hand.

I'm not sure that a problem with stocking English language forms at the Charlotte Health Department is representative of a problem in obtaining forms in English throughout the entire United States.

I've lived in several states all around the U.S., some of them small towns, some of them big cities, and I can't say I ever had a problem finding English language forms or finding people who speak English.

I also work in government, and I can't say I've ever worked with anyone who could not speak English.

Having said that, I have no idea what types of language tests that people who immigrate legally have to take.

The fact that these places Hire both English and Non-English speakers, and name any business where there is not some level of verbal interaction between co-workers. Standardization in the work place is a key to efficient productivity.

Each employer sets their own standards for what is the key to efficient productivity. If speaking the English language isn't a priority for employment for them then that is their perogative.

Because it's a crock of shit the US is concerned about every other country in the world being "Ran Over" except it's own.
We're more than willing to go waste the lives of American citizens in another country than to keep people from entering this country through illegal means, we're allowing people to just walk in and not doing enough to insure that these people are here with good intentions towards this country and a willingness to be a productive part of American Society. CNN had a report on this the other night as a matter of fact showing where some had been caught wearing insignia and badges of or connected with the very Terrorist cells we're claiming to be fighting against. This is an scary thought it's sad we're off 2000 miles away worrying about them but who knows how many have just walked into the US that weren't caught.

I think Iraq and immigration are two seperate issues.

Name a single country that hasn't a pattern of Conquest in it's formation? Do you realize that a large portion of the population of China have a single common ancestor? Traceable back to the First of the Mongolian Khan's that conquered what is now All of China, most of Asia and parts of the Middle East, about 1 in 10 of them are related to him (He had over 500 wives btw). The Roman's shaped all of Europe through Conquest by their practice of relocating conquered peoples around their Empire. The United Kingdom has a rich history of Conquest by the Vikings, Danes, Normans, and others shaping it's peoples and culture. Most of Africa was shaped by nomadic peoples settling here and there, and through wars and peace treaties among tribes which sometimes involved gifts of wives. Australia was a Penal colony for England, Russia's first rulers were Vikings, invited by the leaders of various tribes to unite and rule them (If you don't understand this watch more History Channel). You can't name one Country that has not been shaped either directly or indirectly by war, conquest, and/or strife thus making this point Moot every country can trace it's past back to a influx of foreigners through Conquest. It's human nature we are driven to Conquer our surroundings, even if those surroundings are other Humans.

It sounds like you agree that we are ALL immigrants.

I don't care one bit if people immigrate legally here, none at all but for our government to just go belly up and try and find a way to work around the immigration problem is sad.

I'm talking about legal immigrants.

So far as illegal immigration goes, its a complex problem, especially for any democratic nation with open borders. How would you propose to stop it?

HellRazor

Knight
PappaSmurf;684669 said:
That Depends on where you live, I know many places that are requiring bilingual people for public service jobs now....I worked in a Poultry Processing Plant for years and you couldn't get a supervisory position without being able to speak Spanish and English.

According to some people in this thread, learning a second language shouldn't be any problem for anyone.

PappaSmurf

Knight
HellRazor;684670 said:
So far as illegal immigration goes, its a complex problem, especially for any democratic nation with open borders. How would you propose to stop it?

Thing is we don't have "Open" borders you have to apply for a resident Visa Prior to entering the US to begin the Immigration and naturalization process. Fixing it in my opinion is simple...Sue Myrick had the right idea by requiring all Law Enforcement agencies to check the legal status of Everyone they stop for any reason and then detaining illegals to be handed over for deportation hearings and ejection from the country. The National Guard assisting Border Patrol was a good start but it's not enough. Better Security all the way around along our borders should be put in place be it Higher walls with a catwalk for patrols (Think a Mini Great Wall) and more Motion Sensing and Camera devices along more outpost stations along the borders to expedite detainment of illegal crossers. Better Background checks, and better more secure documents for Legal Residents that can easily be given a verification check to prevent falsification. Heavier fines for businesses that hire illegal workers (it's Currently only $250 per worker) to make the risk not worth it, thereby removing the enticing benefits of hiring illegals. Blacklisting Contractors from Government funded jobs if they get caught with illegal workers would help too, as would cutting funding for programs that knowing cater to illegal workers. Without incentives to come here illegally they won't come and it would open jobs for legal residents and citizens.

Incidents similar to what happened to Scott Gardner are unaceptable. For those who don't know a few years ago a Teacher by the name of Scott Gardner was struck and killed while walking by an illegal immigrant that was driving drunk. When he was arrested they found he'd been cited for DUI 5 other times yet was still on the road with a valid Driver's License.

Because it's a crock of shit the US is concerned about every other country in the world being "Ran Over" except it's own.
We're more than willing to go waste the lives of American citizens in another country than to keep people from entering this country through illegal means, we're allowing people to just walk in and not doing enough to insure that these people are here with good intentions towards this country and a willingness to be a productive part of American Society. CNN had a report on this the other night as a matter of fact showing where some had been caught wearing insignia and badges of or connected with the very Terrorist cells we're claiming to be fighting against. This is an scary thought it's sad we're off 2000 miles away worrying about them but who knows how many have just walked into the US that weren't caught.

I think Iraq and immigration are two separate issues.
The Badges and insignia I mentioned were taken off people crossing into the US From Mexico. I mentioned it because I feel Immigration enforcement needs to be taken more seriously if the very same terrorist groups we are fighting over seas are just walking into the US.

I've lived in several states all around the U.S., some of them small towns, some of them big cities, and I can't say I ever had a problem finding English language forms or finding people who speak English.
Finding people that speak English isn't a problem, but I've had times where finding Documents for applications such as when I took my child to get registered for her vaccinations an issue they had to print out an English copy for me because they only kept 2-3 out at a time since they were rarely used. If all these people were Naturalized Citizen's then they should have no need to make copies in any language except English as basic knowledge of how to Read, Write, and Speak English is required to gain citizenship.

According to some people in this thread, learning a second language shouldn't be any problem for anyone.
See if I moved to Germany I'd learn German, if I moved to Italy I'd learn Italian, there's not much of an excuse to not learn a language in a country that dominantly uses it, if you pay attention and see it being used around you constantly. The US dominantly speaks English, if you move here and wish to reside here it's only understandable to learn that language. I'm not saying it's easy but in a matter of a week you should at least have a better vocabulary than the average 4 year old.

HellRazor

Knight
PappaSmurf;684674 said:
Thing is we don't have "Open" borders you have to apply for a resident Visa Prior to entering the US to begin the Immigration and naturalization process.

I probably used the wrong terminology for that. What I mean by "open borders" is that we have bordering countries and no means to secure the entire border.

Fixing it in my opinion is simple...Sue Myrick had the right idea by requiring all Law Enforcement agencies to check the legal status of Everyone they stop for any reason and then detaining illegals to be handed over for deportation hearings and ejection from the country.

Don't they already do that? If not, I agree this would be a good idea. It frankly would boggle my mind that we are not already doing this.

The National Guard assisting Border Patrol was a good start but it's not enough.

Using the Guard for border patrol gets into a grey legal regarding the legal use of the military which is why it was such a point of contension early on. It's not a very good solution for the long haul.

Better Security all the way around along our borders should be put in place be it Higher walls with a catwalk for patrols (Think a Mini Great Wall) and more Motion Sensing and Camera devices along more outpost stations along the borders to expedite detainment of illegal crossers.

I have a feeling that certain financial realities are what makes this such a "hard-to-do". The expense for building and maintaining something like this would be huge.

Better Background checks, and better more secure documents for Legal Residents that can easily be given a verification check to prevent falsification. Heavier fines for businesses that hire illegal workers (it's Currently only $250 per worker) to make the risk not worth it, thereby removing the enticing benefits of hiring illegals. Blacklisting Contractors from Government funded jobs if they get caught with illegal workers would help too, as would cutting funding for programs that knowing cater to illegal workers. Without incentives to come here illegally they won't come and it would open jobs for legal residents and citizens.

I don't disagree with any of this.

Incidents similar to what happened to Scott Gardner are unaceptable. For those who don't know a few years ago a Teacher by the name of Scott Gardner was struck and killed while waking by an illegal immigrant that was driving drunk. When he was arrested they found he'd been cited for DUI 5 other times yet was still on the road with a valid DL.

How does an illegal immigrant obtain a valid drivers license? It's the loopholes like this that should be closed (if they exist) which would go a long way to cutting down on illegal immigration.

Peoharen

Sorceror
I'm way to god damn lazy to read 4 pages of people yammering out what they think. I am willing to post my own view out of insomnia.

Generalize (v.) To reduce to a general form, class, or law.
Generalize (v.) To infer from many particulars.
Generalize (v.) To form a concept inductively.

I'll say again to make you read it.

Guess what, if 51% of Muslims are breaking laws for their religion. Then Muslims are breaking laws. Oh hell, some anal retentive person is going to ignore the double posted meaning of generalize and claim I can't use Muslim. Phuck you if that’s the idea that goes though your head.

Call me a human, American, white, or male I don't care. I can be generalized into all of those. Same for cracker or whatever the hell those black folks use for a white version of negger.

Out of the two billion people on the planet I only care for less than ten of them. Those ten are the only voices I listen to too. I accepted the fact people are going to generalize me and maybe yammer about how much they hate me because my country sticks it's nose into other country’s business. Deep down I know they hate me bescause they don't know me, just like deep down they know hating me won't do a damn thing.

Anyway, it's late (4am), spell check has more red underlines then I have blinked in the last hour. I'm sure the post makes no real sense and has to be read a half dozen times and your still going "wtf?". Point is, your going to be generalized get over it. If you choose to go to another country and think they should change how they live because they don't live up you your country's beliefs. Pack your bags, shut the hell up, choose to go back to your country and stop thinking the world should stop what it’s doing to do what you want.

Before you argument people reply I want you to give me your address. If you live close enough I'm going to toss a brick into your window then climb though it. I will hang satanic symbols and slit a goats neck on your couch while clamining it's my religious pratise and you cannot interfear with it. Then I'm going to rearrange your stuff and bitch you because you don't hang your cloths in a color sorting way that looks like a rainbow like I want to. After that, I'm going to put on polka and demand you to listen to it as it is part of my heritage. If you at any point tell me to shut up, get the hell out, or anything like that. I'm going to comment how your sizist to people over 6' and whine until some stupid person the some random forum thinks I'm in the right.

Go ahead, I dare you to point out our house is more important and private than your country. While you rant about how my allusion is flawed I'm going to ask you, "what gives a house more rights then another country?" and watch as you say, "but it's not the same thing" you phucking countryist.

I'm glad at least one country put their foot down and said their will welcome others as best as they can, but they will not give up their own lives, rights, freedoms, choices, or religions to do it.

HellRazor

Knight
Peoharen;684682 said:
I'm way to god damn lazy to read 4 pages of people yammering out what they think. I am willing to post my own view out of insomnia.

I'll say again to make you read it.

Guess what, if 51% of Muslims are breaking laws for their religion. Then Muslims are breaking laws. Oh hell, some anal retentive person is going to ignore the double posted meaning of generalize and claim I can't use Muslim. Phuck you if that’s the idea that goes though your head.

Call me a human, American, white, or male I don't care. I can be generalized into all of those. Same for cracker or whatever the hell those black folks use for a white version of negger.

Out of the two billion people on the planet I only care for less than ten of them. Those ten are the only voices I listen to too. I accepted the fact people are going to generalize me and maybe yammer about how much they hate me because my country sticks it's nose into other country’s business. Deep down I know they hate me bescause they don't know me, just like deep down they know hating me won't do a damn thing.

Anyway, it's late (4am), spell check has more red underlines then I have blinked in the last hour. I'm sure the post makes no real sense and has to be read a half dozen times and your still going "wtf?". Point is, your going to be generalized get over it. If you choose to go to another country and think they should change how they live because they don't live up you your country's beliefs. Pack your bags, shut the hell up, choose to go back to your country and stop thinking the world should stop what it’s doing to do what you want.

Before you argument people reply I want you to give me your address. If you live close enough I'm going to toss a brick into your window then climb though it. I will hang satanic symbols and slit a goats neck on your couch while clamining it's my religious pratise and you cannot interfear with it. Then I'm going to rearrange your stuff and bitch you because you don't hang your cloths in a color sorting way that looks like a rainbow like I want to. After that, I'm going to put on polka and demand you to listen to it as it is part of my heritage. If you at any point tell me to shut up, get the hell out, or anything like that. I'm going to comment how your sizist to people over 6' and whine until some stupid person the some random forum thinks I'm in the right.

Go ahead, I dare you to point out our house is more important and private than your country. While you rant about how my allusion is flawed I'm going to ask you, "what gives a house more rights then another country?" and watch as you say, "but it's not the same thing" you phucking countryist.

I'm glad at least one country put their foot down and said their will welcome others as best as they can, but they will not give up their own lives, rights, freedoms, choices, or religions to do it.

I wouldn't give you my address because you sound like a nutcase.

InOverMyHead

Sorceror
Finally someone got it right.
Thank you Peoharen.

I will hang satanic symbols and slit a goats neck on your couch while calamining it's my religious pratise and you cannot interfere with it. Then I'm going to rearrange your stuff and bitch you because you don't hang your cloths in a color sorting way that looks like a rainbow like I want to. After that, I'm going to put on polka and demand you to listen to it as it is part of my heritage. If you at any point tell me to shut up, get the hell out, or anything like that. I'm going to comment how your sizist to people over 6' and whine until some stupid person the some random forum thinks I'm in the right.[/quote]

Just to be a little humorous.... You don't say that to a person with O.C.D.
A person with O.C.D will have to make sure the satanic symbols are hanging straight. After you slit a goat's throat, he's going to wonder if he can get the blood stains out of the couch. Then, he's going to absolutely go nuts because his organized chaos is all messed up. And the clothes part? He's going to make sure that the spacing is just right and that they are hanging in the right order. How do I know this... you ask? I live with a person with O.C.D. ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

In my neighborhood I have no choice but to listen to a polka. The only time I hear a rock, or a country song is from my own TV, radio or cd and I can't do that anymore because I don't have speakers for my stereo system.

Peoharen

Sorceror
HellRazor;684683 said:
I wouldn't give you my address because you sound like a nutcase.
lol.

InOverMyHead;684693 said:
Finally someone got it right.
Thank you Peoharen.
Just to be a little humorous.... You don't say that to a person with O.C.D.
A person with O.C.D will have to make sure the satanic symbols are hanging straight. After you slit a goat's throat, he's going to wonder if he can get the blood stains out of the couch. Then, he's going to absolutely go nuts because his organized chaos is all messed up. And the clothes part? He's going to make sure that the spacing is just right and that they are hanging in the right order. How do I know this... you ask? I live with a person with O.C.D. ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

In my neighborhood I have no choice but to listen to a polka. The only time I hear a rock, or a country song is from my own TV, radio or cd and I can't do that anymore because I don't have speakers for my stereo system.[/QUOTE]

...Your welcome?

No offense, but send them my way. I have lots of stuff I am only half way finished on and they're more than welcome to complete it for me. :)

Get headphones.