RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Configure RunUO for Linux

RavonTUS

Sorceror
sharaazad;771525 said:
error CS0006: cannot find metadata file `System.Windows.Forms'

What can i do? Thanks

Make sure you have these libraries are installed too...libmono-microsoft-build2.0-cil and libmono-microsoft8.0-cil.

-Ravon

sharaazad

Wanderer
RavonTUS;771526 said:
Make sure you have these libraries are installed too...libmono-microsoft-build2.0-cil and libmono-microsoft8.0-cil.

-Ravon

Thx , now it starts compile but:

Code:
gmcs -out:../runuo.exe -d:MONO -optimize+ -unsafe -r:System,System.Configuration.Install,System.Data,System.Drawing,System.EnterpriseServices,System.Management,System.Security,System.ServiceProcess,System.Web,System.Web.Services,System.Windows.Forms,System.Xml -nowarn:219 -recurse:*.cs
./Serialization.cs(33,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Guilds' does not exist in the namespace `Server'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
./Serialization.cs(33,1): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Server.Guilds' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
./Serialization.cs(138,62): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Item' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Compilation failed: 3 error(s), 0 warnings

I replaced original files in runuo 2 rc 2 with genuary, first, and february , second, files.

greywolf79

Sorceror
Does only the SVN work on linux ? I am wanting to get my RC2 shard to run on it, would the mods also work for this?

GreyWolf.

greywolf79;771635 said:
Does only the SVN work on linux ? I am wanting to get my RC2 shard to run on it, would the mods also work for this?

GreyWolf.

RC2 didnt work for me the latest svn does so .......

Rivet

Wanderer
i`ve checked all files, i have Ultima.dll, but it still not works. I think, it happens, because i updated core code with ML patch, but i very need this update =\

Scriptiz

Sorceror
Be sure to have Mono 1.2.9

Then download the file I gived in link in a post of me on page 2 or 3 I think.

Edit the DataPatch.cs script to edit the CustomPatch="..." to put your UO installation dir into.

And run "mono runuo.exe" it shoud work.

If it crash when you or a client open a gump, make a symbolic link like this :

ln -s /usr/lib/libz.so.1 /usr/libz.so

(with root privileges)

Good luck

greywolf79

Sorceror
This is the error I get (I downloaded all the fixes and evrything into my shard and got all the files needed to run the shard according to the list you provided).

It does not even load the shard or compile it, I get this when I do the gmcs command...

Code:
root@GreyWolf79-desktop:/home/GreyWolf79# System.Drawing,System.EnterpriseServices,System.Ma nagement, System.Security,System.ServiceProcess,System.Web, System.Web.Services,System.Windows.Forms,System.Xm l -nowarn:219 -recurse:*.cs
bash: System.Drawing,System.EnterpriseServices,System.Ma: command not found
root@GreyWolf79-desktop:/home/GreyWolf79#

I am running ubuntu 8.04 with latest wine and I saw that it listed the mono package as 1.2.6 I think (but just downloaded it with apt-get install mono as the command last night)... I am new to linux, I know some of the basic stuff but still a noob overall I think.

GreyWolf.

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

That command should start with gmcs and be one big long line, not two. Also make sure you have gmcs v2 (for .net 2) installed.

-Ravon

greywolf79

Sorceror
I am having trouble getting the .net framework to install. I have wine (latest available) installed and when I go to install the .net framework it says there is an error installing and stops the install... I use ubuntu 8.04.

GreyWolf.

karth

Wanderer
I'd like to give some small updates to the existing howto in the first post.

• A minor modification is to be made in Server/Utility.cs in order to make RunUO2SVN rev. 300 compile on a linux platform running Mono 1.9.1

Code:
    @ line 1250

#if MONO
                    public static List<TOutput> CastConvertList<TInput, TOutput>( List<TInput> list ) where TInput : class where TOutput : class
                    {
                            return list.ConvertAll<TOutput>( new  Converter<TInput, TOutput>( delegate( TInput value ) { return value as TOutput; } ) );
                    }

#else
                    public static List<TOutput> CastConvertList<TInput, TOutput>( List<TInput> list ) where TOutput : TInput
                    {
                            return list.ConvertAll<TOutput>( new Converter<TInput, TOutput>( delegate( TInput value ) { return (TOutput)value; } ) );
                    }

#endif
    source: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-list/2007-February/034199.html
  • I don't understand the need of Wine here. Running the server works out of the box with Mono 1.9.1, since it is a native port on .NET. Wine does not have good "original windows .NET" support. Just run the server with
    Code:
    mono runuo.exe

gameskun

Wanderer
Problem

COMMAND: mono runuo.exe (used on screen)
------------------------------------------------------------

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS0006: cannot find metadata file `System.Web.dll'
ScriptCompiler: CS0006: cannot find metadata file `System.Data.dll'
ScriptCompiler: CS0006: cannot find metadata file `System.Windows.Forms.dll'
done (0 errors, 0 warnings)

anyone knows this problem?

thanks ;)

gameskun

Wanderer
OK, I resolved the last problem!

Now appear that

Used: mono runuo.exe
Code:
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.MemberCache..ctor (IMemberContainer container) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.TypeHandle..ctor (System.Type type) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.TypeHandle.GetTypeHandle (System.Type t) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.TypeHandle.GetMemberCache (System.Type t) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.TypeManager.MemberLookup_FindMembers (System.Type t, MemberTypes mt, BindingFlags bf, System.String name, System.Boolean& used_cache) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.TypeManager.RealMemberLookup (System.Type invocation_type, System.Type qualifier_type, System.Type queried_type, MemberTypes mt, BindingFlags original_bf, System.String name, IList almost_match) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.TypeManager.MemberLookup (System.Type invocation_type, System.Type qualifier_type, System.Type queried_type, MemberTypes mt, BindingFlags original_bf, System.String name, IList almost_match) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Expression.MemberLookup (System.Type container_type, System.Type qualifier_type, System.Type queried_type, System.String name, MemberTypes mt, BindingFlags bf, Location loc) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Expression.MemberLookup (System.Type container_type, System.Type qualifier_type, System.Type queried_type, System.String name, Location loc) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.MemberAccess.DoResolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec, Mono.CSharp.Expression right_side) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.MemberAccess.DoResolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Expression.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec, ResolveFlags flags) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Invocation.DoResolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Expression.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec, ResolveFlags flags) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Expression.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.ExpressionStatement.ResolveStatement (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.StatementExpression.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Block.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Try.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Block.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.If.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.If.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Try.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.While.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.While.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext ec) [0x00000]
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.EmitContext.ResolveTopBlock (Mono.CSharp.EmitContext anonymous_method_host, Mono.CSharp.ToplevelBlock block, Mono.CSharp.Parameters ip, IMethodData md, System.Boolean& unreachable) [0x00000]

Any sugestions?

sw4ruo

Wanderer
Should this work on AMD64?
I already managed to compile it in a x86 but can't seem to make it work in an amd64 architecture.
Code:
Mono JIT compiler version 1.2.6 (tarball)
Copyright (C) 2002-2007 Novell, Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
	TLS:           __thread
	GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
	SIGSEGV:       altstack
	Notifications: epoll
	Architecture:  amd64
	Disabled:      none

I'm getting these warnings when compiling:
Code:
~/RunUO2/Server$ gmcs -out:../runuo.exe -d:MONO -optimize+ -unsafe -r:System,System.Configuration.Install,System.Data,System.Drawing,System.EnterpriseServices,System.Management,System.Security,System.ServiceProcess,System.Web,System.Web.Services,System.Windows.Forms,System.Xml -nowarn:219 -recurse:*.cs
./Item.cs(1899,37): warning CS0169: The private method `Server.Item.SetSaveFlag(ref Server.Item.SaveFlag, Server.Item.SaveFlag, bool)' is never used
./Timer.cs(380,36): warning CS0414: The private field `Server.Timer.m_QueueCountAtSlice' is assigned but its value is never used
./ScriptCompiler.cs(531,30): warning CS0169: The private method `Server.ScriptCompiler.LoadScriptedAssembly(System.Collections.Generic.List<System.Reflection.Assembly>, string, Server.ScriptCompiler.Compiler, bool)' is never used
./Gumps/Gump.cs(370,32): warning CS0169: The private method `Server.Gumps.Gump.Compile()' is never used
./Persistence/FileQueue.cs(39,37): warning CS0414: The private field `Server.FileQueue.Chunk.offset' is assigned but its value is never used
Compilation succeeded - 5 warning(s)

And crash error when I try to do [props on something.
Code:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.IOException: Error initializing terminal.
  at System.TermInfoDriver.Init () [0x00000] 
  at System.TermInfoDriver.ReadKeyInternal (System.Boolean& fresh) [0x00000] 
  at System.TermInfoDriver.ReadKey (Boolean intercept) [0x00000] 
  at System.ConsoleDriver.ReadKey (Boolean intercept) [0x00000] 
  at System.Console.ReadKey (Boolean intercept) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Misc.AccountPrompt.Initialize () [0x00000] 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[])
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] 
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] 
  at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile (Boolean debug, Boolean cache) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Core.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] 
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Another error when trying to [add:
Code:
Error:
System.DllNotFoundException: libz
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) Server.Network.CompressorUnix:compress2 (byte[],int&,byte[],int,Server.Network.ZLibQuality)
  at Server.Network.CompressorUnix.Compress (System.Byte[] dest, System.Int32& destLength, System.Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Network.Compression.Pack (System.Byte[] dest, System.Int32& destLength, System.Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.WritePacked (Server.Network.PacketWriter src) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.Flush () [0x00000] 
  at Server.Gumps.Gump.Compile (Server.Network.NetState ns) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Gumps.Gump.SendTo (Server.Network.NetState state) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Mobile.SendGump (Server.Gumps.Gump g, Boolean throwOnOffline) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Mobile.SendGump (Server.Gumps.Gump g) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Commands.Generic.AddCommand.ValidateArgs (Server.Commands.Generic.BaseCommandImplementor impl, Server.Commands.CommandEventArgs e) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Commands.Generic.SingleCommandImplementor.Redirect (Server.Commands.CommandEventArgs e) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle (Server.Mobile from, System.String text, MessageType type) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Mobile.DoSpeech (System.String text, System.Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.DoSpeech (System.String text, System.Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UnicodeSpeech (Server.Network.NetState state, Server.Network.PacketReader pvSrc) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive (Server.Network.NetState ns) [0x00000] 
  at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice () [0x00000] 

Would really appreciate some help!

Thadeus

Wanderer
jdogherman;755347 said:
When I try to compile runuo

gmcs -out:../runuo.exe -d:MONO -optimize+ -unsafe -r:System,System.Configuration.Install,System.Data, System.Drawing,System.EnterpriseServices,System.Ma nagement,System.Security,System.ServiceProcess,Sys tem.Web,System.Web.Services,System.Windows.Forms,S ystem.Xml -nowarn:219 -recurse:*.cs

I get

error CS2001: Source file `System.Drawing,System.EnterpriseServices,System.Ma' could not be found
error CS2001: Source file `nagement,System.Security,System.ServiceProcess,Sys' could not be found
error CS2001: Source file `tem.Web,System.Web.Services,System.Windows.Forms,S' could not be found
error CS2001: Source file `ystem.Xml' could not be found
Compilation failed: 4 error(s), 0 warnings

Can someone help me with getting this compiled?

Read what you posted. You have extra spaces all throughout.
"...System.Ma nagement....." should be "....System.Management...".

Thadeus

Wanderer
Hurray for unique errors! lol

Ok, working with revision 300 from svn.
Compile worked just fine, but I'm lost on the following.

Code:
clay@claypc:~/runuo/devel$ mono runuo.exe 
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3219.12708
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Unix environment detected
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: : /home/clay/runuo/devel/runuo.exe (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
ScriptCompiler: : /home/clay/runuo/devel/runuo.exe (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
ScriptCompiler: : /home/clay/runuo/devel/runuo.exe (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
ScriptCompiler: : ** ERROR **: generic_params table claims method has generic parameters, but signature says it doesn't
ScriptCompiler: : aborting...
ScriptCompiler: : Stacktrace:
ScriptCompiler: :   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalGetType (System.Reflection.Module,string,bool,bool) <0x00004>
ScriptCompiler: :   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalGetType (System.Reflection.Module,string,bool,bool) <0xffffffff>
ScriptCompiler: :   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType (string,bool,bool) <0x00026>
ScriptCompiler: :   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType (string) <0x00014>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.GetTypeInAssembly (System.Reflection.Assembly,string) <0x00015>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.GlobalRootNamespace.LookupTypeReflection (string,Mono.CSharp.Location) <0x00057>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Namespace.LookupType (string,Mono.CSharp.Location) <0x00102>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Namespace.Lookup (Mono.CSharp.DeclSpace,string,Mono.CSharp.Location) <0x00066>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.NamespaceEntry.Lookup (Mono.CSharp.DeclSpace,string,Mono.CSharp.Location,bool) <0x00021>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.NamespaceEntry.LookupNamespaceOrType (Mono.CSharp.DeclSpace,string,Mono.CSharp.Location,bool) <0x0002d>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.DeclSpace.LookupNamespaceOrType (string,Mono.CSharp.Location,bool) <0x000d9>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.SimpleName.ResolveAsTypeStep (Mono.CSharp.IResolveContext,bool) <0x0007e>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Expression.ResolveAsBaseTerminal (Mono.CSharp.IResolveContext,bool) <0x0002c>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer.GetNormalBases (Mono.CSharp.TypeExpr&) <0x000a9>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer.GetClassBases (Mono.CSharp.TypeExpr&) <0x0001a>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Class.GetClassBases (Mono.CSharp.TypeExpr&) <0x00017>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer.DefineBaseTypes () <0x0001e>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer.DefineType () <0x00054>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Class.DefineType () <0x000b5>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.RootContext.ResolveTree () <0x001ac>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Driver.MainDriver (string[]) <0x008cf>
ScriptCompiler: :   at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Main (string[]) <0x00055>
ScriptCompiler: :   at (wrapper runtime-invoke) Mono.CSharp.Driver.runtime_invoke_int_string[] (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0xffffffff>
ScriptCompiler: : Native stacktrace:
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono [0x816afe6]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb7f2c40c]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(abort+0x188) [0xb7ce3018]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0 [0xb7e97064]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_log+0x26) [0xb7e97096]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono(mono_method_signature+0x399) [0x80f2e59]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono [0x80d08b9]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono [0x80d1924]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono(mono_class_init+0x68e) [0x80d201e]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono [0x80e2fa1]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono [0x80e2c9c]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono [0x817b44e]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb6e83d67]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb6e83cf7]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb6e83cbd]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c43ae]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c41c8]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c40e3]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c3f97]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62ca5b2]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62ca55e]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62ca2ca]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c9f87]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c9ddd]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c7d9a]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c7a4b]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c74c0]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c70bf]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c6fe5]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c6f76]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb62c564d]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb78d3920]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb78d2626]
ScriptCompiler: : 	[0xb78ce1c4]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono(mono_runtime_exec_main+0xf7) [0x80c47e7]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono(mono_runtime_run_main+0x16b) [0x80c4dcb]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono(mono_main+0x60e) [0x805ae5e]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono [0x805a362]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xe5) [0xb7ccc455]
ScriptCompiler: : 	/usr/bin/mono [0x805a2a1]
ScriptCompiler: : Debug info from gdb:
ScriptCompiler: : (no debugging symbols found)
ScriptCompiler: : [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
ScriptCompiler: : [New Thread 0xb7c8b6d0 (LWP 10126)]
ScriptCompiler: : [New Thread 0xb7343b90 (LWP 10128)]
ScriptCompiler: : [New Thread 0xb7367b90 (LWP 10127)]
ScriptCompiler: : 0xb7f2c424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
ScriptCompiler: :   3 Thread 0xb7367b90 (LWP 10127)  0xb7f2c424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
ScriptCompiler: :   2 Thread 0xb7343b90 (LWP 10128)  0xb7f2c424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
ScriptCompiler: :   1 Thread 0xb7c8b6d0 (LWP 10126)  0xb7f2c424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
ScriptCompiler: : Thread 3 (Thread 0xb7367b90 (LWP 10127)):
ScriptCompiler: : #0  0xb7f2c424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
ScriptCompiler: : #1  0xb7e448a6 in nanosleep () from /lib/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0
ScriptCompiler: : #2  0x0811af68 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : #3  0xb7367394 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : #4  0x00000000 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : Thread 2 (Thread 0xb7343b90 (LWP 10128)):
ScriptCompiler: : #1  0xb7e41025 in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 ()
ScriptCompiler: :    from /lib/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0
ScriptCompiler: : #2  0x081123c7 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : #3  0xb78411dc in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : #4  0xb78411c4 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : #5  0x00000000 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : Thread 1 (Thread 0xb7c8b6d0 (LWP 10126)):
ScriptCompiler: : #1  0xb7d8e9f1 in select () from /lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
ScriptCompiler: : #2  0xb7ec58cb in g_spawn_sync () from /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0
ScriptCompiler: : #3  0xb7ec5c7c in g_spawn_command_line_sync () from /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0
ScriptCompiler: : #4  0x0816b07c in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : #5  0xbfa435d4 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : #6  0xbfa43e68 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : #7  0xbfa43e64 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : #8  0xbfa43e60 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : #9  0x00000000 in ?? ()
ScriptCompiler: : =================================================================
ScriptCompiler: : Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicates
ScriptCompiler: : a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries 
ScriptCompiler: : used by your application.
ScriptCompiler: : =================================================================
done (0 errors, 46 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Commands/Generic/Extensions/BaseExtension.cs:
    CS0436: Line 68: The type `Server.Commands.Generic.BaseExtension' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Commands.Generic.BaseExtension'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/BulkOrders/Rewards.cs:
    CS0436: Line 177: The type `Server.Engines.BulkOrders.RewardCalculator' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Engines.BulkOrders.RewardCalculator'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Items/Traps/BaseFactionTrapDeed.cs:
    CS0436: Line 10: The type `Server.Engines.Craft.ICraftable' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Engines.Craft.ICraftable'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/BulkOrders/Books/BulkOrderBook.cs:
    CS0436: Line 13: The type `Server.Gumps.ISecurable' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Gumps.ISecurable'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Items/Addons/BaseAddon.cs:
    CS0436: Line 27: The type `Server.IChopable' conflicts with the imported type `Server.IChopable'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 27: The type `Server.Items.IAddon' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.IAddon'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Items/Addons/PentagramAddon.cs:
    CS0436: Line 6: The type `Server.Items.BaseAddon' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.BaseAddon'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Instances/Factions/CouncilOfMages.cs:
    CS0436: Line 6: The type `Server.Factions.Faction' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Factions.Faction'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Instances/Towns/Britain.cs:
    CS0436: Line 5: The type `Server.Factions.Town' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Factions.Town'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Mobiles/Guards/Types/FactionBerserker.cs:
    CS0436: Line 7: The type `Server.Factions.BaseFactionGuard' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Factions.BaseFactionGuard'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Mobiles/Vendors/BaseFactionVendor.cs:
    CS0436: Line 8: The type `Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Harvest/Fishing.cs:
    CS0436: Line 11: The type `Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSystem' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSystem'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Commands/Generic/Implementors/AreaCommandImplementor.cs:
    CS0436: Line 8: The type `Server.Commands.Generic.BaseCommandImplementor' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Commands.Generic.BaseCommandImplementor'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Items/Traps/FactionExplosionTrap.cs:
    CS0436: Line 6: The type `Server.Factions.BaseFactionTrap' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Factions.BaseFactionTrap'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 59: The type `Server.Factions.BaseFactionTrapDeed' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Factions.BaseFactionTrapDeed'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Ethics/Evil/Mobiles/UnholySteed.cs:
    CS0436: Line 9: The type `Server.Mobiles.BaseMount' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Mobiles.BaseMount'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Help/SpeechLog.cs:
    CS0436: Line 12: The type `Server.Engines.Help.SpeechLogEntry' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Engines.Help.SpeechLogEntry'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Mobiles/Vendors/FactionBoardVendor.cs:
    CS0436: Line 9: The type `Server.Factions.BaseFactionVendor' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Factions.BaseFactionVendor'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 48: The type `Server.Mobiles.SBInfo' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Mobiles.SBInfo'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 69: The type `Server.Mobiles.GenericSellInfo' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Mobiles.GenericSellInfo'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Mobiles/Vendors/GenericSell.cs:
    CS0436: Line 7: The type `Server.IShopSellInfo' conflicts with the imported type `Server.IShopSellInfo'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Items/Traps/BaseFactionTrap.cs:
    CS0436: Line 18: The type `Server.Items.BaseTrap' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.BaseTrap'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Commands/Docs.cs:
    CS0436: Line 2589: The type `Server.Commands.BodyEntry' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Commands.BodyEntry'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Craft/DefAlchemy.cs:
    CS0436: Line 6: The type `Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/CannedEvil/ChampionAltar.cs:
    CS0436: Line 8: The type `Server.Items.PentagramAddon' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.PentagramAddon'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Items/Containers/LockableContainer.cs:
    CS0436: Line 8: The type `Server.Items.TrapableContainer' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.TrapableContainer'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 8: The type `Server.Items.ILockable' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.ILockable'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 8: The type `Server.Items.ILockpickable' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.ILockpickable'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 8: The type `Server.Items.IShipwreckedItem' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.IShipwreckedItem'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Gumps/ElectionGump.cs:
    CS0436: Line 9: The type `Server.Factions.FactionGump' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Factions.FactionGump'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Commands/Generic/Extensions/Compilers/ConditionalCompiler.cs:
    CS0436: Line 26: The type `Server.Commands.Generic.ICondition' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Commands.Generic.ICondition'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 237: The type `Server.Commands.Generic.PropertyCondition' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Commands.Generic.PropertyCondition'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Items/Containers/TrapableContainer.cs:
    CS0436: Line 14: The type `Server.Items.BaseContainer' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.BaseContainer'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 14: The type `Server.ITelekinesisable' conflicts with the imported type `Server.ITelekinesisable'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Items/BaseMonolith.cs:
    CS0436: Line 6: The type `Server.Factions.BaseSystemController' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Factions.BaseSystemController'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/BulkOrders/SmallSmithBOD.cs:
    CS0436: Line 11: The type `Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallBOD' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallBOD'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/BulkOrders/LargeSmithBOD.cs:
    CS0436: Line 11: The type `Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBOD' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBOD'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Items/Containers/BaseTreasureChest.cs:
    CS0436: Line 9: The type `Server.Items.LockableContainer' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.LockableContainer'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Ethics/Evil/Ethic.cs:
    CS0436: Line 8: The type `Server.Ethics.Ethic' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Ethics.Ethic'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Craft/DefTinkering.cs:
    CS0436: Line 354: The type `Server.Engines.Craft.CustomCraft' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Engines.Craft.CustomCraft'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 465: The type `Server.Engines.Craft.TrapCraft' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Engines.Craft.TrapCraft'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/AI/Creature/DummySpecific.cs:
    CS0436: Line 20: The type `Server.Mobiles.Dummy' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Mobiles.Dummy'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Khaldun/PuzzleChest.cs:
    CS0436: Line 149: The type `Server.Items.PuzzleChestSolution' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.PuzzleChestSolution'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 177: The type `Server.Items.BaseTreasureChest' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.BaseTreasureChest'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Factions/Items/StrongholdMonolith.cs:
    CS0436: Line 5: The type `Server.Factions.BaseMonolith' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Factions.BaseMonolith'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Commands/Batch.cs:
    CS0436: Line 12: The type `Server.Commands.Generic.BaseCommand' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Commands.Generic.BaseCommand'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 241: The type `Server.Gumps.BaseGridGump' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Gumps.BaseGridGump'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0436: Line 166: The type `Server.IHonorTarget' conflicts with the imported type `Server.IHonorTarget'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Ethics/Evil/Powers/Blight.cs:
    CS0436: Line 8: The type `Server.Ethics.Power' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Ethics.Power'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Commands/Properties.cs:
    CS0436: Line 548: The type `Server.PropertyException' conflicts with the imported type `Server.PropertyException'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 556: The type `Server.BindingException' conflicts with the imported type `Server.BindingException'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 604: The type `Server.AccessException' conflicts with the imported type `Server.AccessException'. Ignoring the imported type definition
    CS0436: Line 637: The type `Server.ClearanceException' conflicts with the imported type `Server.ClearanceException'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/CannedEvil/ChampionSpawn.cs:
    CS0436: Line 1004: The type `Server.Regions.BaseRegion' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Regions.BaseRegion'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/Ethics/Core/Player.cs:
    CS0436: Line 8: The type `Server.Ethics.Player' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Ethics.Player'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/AI/Creature/Dummy.cs:
    CS0436: Line 19: The type `Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/AI/AI/AnimalAI.cs:
    CS0436: Line 17: The type `Server.Mobiles.BaseAI' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Mobiles.BaseAI'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/CannedEvil/ChampionSkullBrazier.cs:
    CS0436: Line 10: The type `Server.Items.AddonComponent' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.AddonComponent'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Engines/CannedEvil/HarrowerGate.cs:
    CS0436: Line 6: The type `Server.Items.Moongate' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Items.Moongate'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Accounting/Account.cs:
    CS0436: Line 17: The type `Server.Accounting.Account' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Accounting.Account'. Ignoring the imported type definition
 + Items/Skill Items/Magical/Misc/Moongate.cs:
    CS0436: Line 11: The type `Server.Misc.DispellableFieldAttribute' conflicts with the imported type `Server.Misc.DispellableFieldAttribute'. Ignoring the imported type definition
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:
I obviously don't know what I'm talking about here, but it looks like it's compiling 'everything' into runuo.exe and then getting duplicates as runuo.exe tries to compile the scripts. I hope that makes sense. :p

Tumeski

Sorceror
This is real weird :p
Debian with SVN
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3053.18086
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 4 processors
Core: Unix environment detected
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 7 warnings)
Warnings:
Error:
System.NotImplementedException: The requested feature is not implemented.
  at System.Uri.MakeRelativeUri (System.Uri uri) [0x00017] in /tmp/buildd/mono-1.2.2.1/mcs/class/System/System/Uri.cs:1700
  at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults results) [0x00000]
  at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts (Boolean debug, Boolean cache, System.Reflection.Assembly& assembly) [0x00000]
  at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile (Boolean debug, Boolean cache) [0x00000]
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

** (runuo.exe:6785): WARNING **: exception inside UnhandledException handler: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Frontzwerg

Wanderer
Hello,

My System:
Ubuntu 8.10
Mono 1.9.1
Runuo 2.0 RC2

So i runned the command
gmcs -out:runuo.exe -d:MONO -optimize+ -unsafe -r:System,System.Configuration.Install,System.Data,System.Drawing,System.EnterpriseServices,System.Management,System.Security,System.ServiceProcess,System.Web,System.Web.Services,System.Windows.Forms,System.Xml -nowarn:219 -recurse:*.cs

And get these Errors:
.. ............ ... ... (<lots of these below>)
./Scripts/Spells/Third/Bless.cs(49,48): error CS0118: `Server.Spells.Third.BlessSpell.Target' is a `method' but a `type' was expected
./Scripts/Spells/Third/Fireball.cs(72,48): error CS0118: `Server.Spells.Third.FireballSpell.Target' is a `method' but a `type' was expected
./Scripts/Spells/Third/MagicLock.cs(64,48): error CS0118: `Server.Spells.Third.MagicLockSpell.Target' is a `method' but a `type' was expected
./Scripts/Spells/Third/Poison.cs(101,48): error CS0118: `Server.Spells.Third.PoisonSpell.Target' is a `method' but a `type' was expected
./Scripts/Spells/Third/Telekinesis.cs(77,47): error CS0118: `Server.Spells.Third.TelekinesisSpell.Target' is a `method' but a `type' was expected
./Scripts/Spells/Third/Teleport.cs(103,47): error CS0118: `Server.Spells.Third.TeleportSpell.Target' is a `method' but a `type' was expected
./Scripts/Spells/Third/Unlock.cs(29,48): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Target' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
./Scripts/Spells/Third/WallOfStone.cs(91,46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Item' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
./Scripts/Spells/Third/WallOfStone.cs(171,55): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Timer' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
./Scripts/Spells/Third/WallOfStone.cs(188,48): error CS0118: `Server.Spells.Third.WallOfStoneSpell.Target' is a `method' but a `type' was expected
./Scripts/Targets/BladedItemTarget.cs(12,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Target' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
./Scripts/Targets/MoveTarget.cs(9,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Target' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
./Scripts/Targets/PickMoveTarget.cs(9,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Target' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
./Server/Serialization.cs(76,52): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Item' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
./Server/Serialization.cs(138,62): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Item' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Compilation failed: 1284 error(s), 0 warnings

Whats can be wrong?

Tumeski

Sorceror
Puhh this is completely mess... I dont think this will ever work on Debian :/ Has anyone been able to run this on Debian?

Code:
./Network/Listener.cs(63,7): error CS0117: `System.Net.Sockets.Socket' does not contain a definition for `LingerState'
./Network/Listener.cs(88,26): error CS1501: No overload for method `BeginAccept' takes `4' arguments
./Network/Listener.cs(135,14): error CS1501: No overload for method `BeginAccept' takes `4' arguments
Compilation failed: 3 error(s), 0 warnings

I quess #if !MONO doesnt work... it needs to be just #if MONO...

Any ideas? Those errors come after complete updating.