RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ReRelease - Script Creator(fixed)

Marak

Sorceror
Ty :)

ok guys bad news, i no longer have a reason to continue this project, as im now working on a game design team(programmer), and as the program pretty much does everything i intended it todo, theres no point in adding more features. It was designed as a tool for non-scripters to use, so they can see the correct way to code(and create quick items), it works for tha purpose. I hope you all enjoy this program, and continue to give it to your new staff for their quest designs :) who knows, maby one day when i get enough time i might come back and add more functions to it or update for the latest code, but until its released theres no point in worrying about it.

Marak
Lead Scripter
Revenge of the Gods

ghostrider

Wanderer
question

i am unable to open the script creator. it is asking for a program to open the file that i dowloaded. dose any one know what program is needed to open this:eek:

Jeff

Lord
ghostrider said:
i am unable to open the script creator. it is asking for a program to open the file that i dowloaded. dose any one know what program is needed to open this:eek:
winrar

Marak

Sorceror
Script creator 4 has started production, with random item generate(with options for all Rare's, custom titles, hue matching(fire weapons fire hue etc)), of course all the old parts too - mobiles, items, books(which will be finished this time), also considering the option for 'Create a history book for this item', which will generate a book file based on a random generate of a short history for the particular item. So stay tuned should have an alpha for testing within a few days, any requests shout them out(btw its a complete rebuild, so dont be surprised when everything looks different).

Edit:

Of course support for the new ML items and mobiles, they will be extreme alpha though, as i dont even have them all on my shard yet.

hrmmmm this is no good

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\customs\scriptcreator\BeautifulEarrings.cs: CS0116: (line 5, c
olumn 1) A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or methods

- Error: Scripts\customs\scriptcreator\BeautifulEarrings.cs: CS1514: (line 7, c
olumn 23) { expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
r
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
olumn 1) A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or methods

ok so this is the error i get, i had another one it didnt add a "{" in the script that it needed but thats what it says now how do i fix it?

Marak

Sorceror
Gamester38950 said:
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)

- Error: Scripts\customs\scriptcreator\BeautifulEarrings.cs: CS1514: (line 7, c
olumn 23) { expected
r
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)

ok so this is the error i get, i had another one it didnt add a "{" in the script that it needed but thats what it says now how do i fix it?

Post the script and i can have a look at it for you, but as-of now, i wont be able to make changes to that version - i deleted the source code(so it wouldnt effect my next build construction). But i should be able to help you out with that script so dump it in here and ill have a look.

milva

Sorceror
Yes please do continue with another version- I'm really interested in this program especially with the book also! Thanks for all your hard work

Marak

Sorceror
Its going to take upto a month, with moving house, and having to re-write the entire thing. So until then start dropping ideas for extras lol.

love it

it helps me learn the dynamics of scripting on my own. i use it more than my conventional editing of olderscripts. id love to be able to create provision items as well. like custom potions maybe. bandages? Great F***ing job its a masterpeice:D

Marak

Sorceror
PhantomStranger said:
hmmm. is this like a dragon breath attack? if so, how much damage does it do? can i modify it?

If your asking what i think you are... This is a program that creates scripts based on user input, eg: Armor, Weapons, Monsters.

Custom Potions are bringing in their own problems, plus i coulnt even begin to cover all the variables and possible options, but ill still look into it and see just how difficult it will be.

Edit:
now i get you(sorry was pretty tired when i first ready this), HAS BREATH is for mobiles, and yes its exactly that, dragon breath, i havnt tested this with anything except a dragon, because they dont have anims so im not sure what would happen.

Next time can you not use the Subject field, i didnt even see it lol

LFFPicard

Sorceror
i messed around ot make a monster and it came out ok but wont load the server :) Error in the script.

Examples.
Code:
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Custom Monsters\HecklerofStones.cs: CS1525: (line 13, c
olumn 107) Invalid expression term ','
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Custom Monsters\HecklerofStones.cs: CS1525: (line 13, c
olumn 111) Invalid expression term ','

The script is

Code:
// Created by Script Creator

using System;
using Server.Items;

namespace Server.Mobiles

{
              [CorpseName( " corpse of a Heckler of Stones" )]
              public class HecklerofStones : BaseCreature
              {
                                 [Constructable]
                                    public HecklerofStones() : base( AIType.AI_Melee, FightMode.Agressor, , , ,  )
                            {
                                               Name = "Heckler of Stones";
                                               Hue = 0;
                                               //Body = 14; // Uncomment these lines and input values
                                               //BaseSoundID = 268; // To use your own custom body and sound.
                                               SetStr( 8000 );
                                               SetDex( 4000 );
                                               SetInt( 500 );
                                               SetHits( 15000 );
                                               SetDamage( 35 );
                                               SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Physical, 100 );
                                               SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Cold, 0 );
                                               SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Fire, 0 );
                                               SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Energy, 0 );
                                               SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Poison, 0 );

SetResistance( ResistanceType.Physical, 90 );
                                               SetResistance( ResistanceType.Cold, 50 );
                                               SetResistance( ResistanceType.Fire, 75 );
                                               SetResistance( ResistanceType.Energy, 75 );
                                               SetResistance( ResistanceType.Poison, 80 );
                                               Fame = 20000;
                                               Karma = -5000;
                                               VirtualArmor = 0;

PackGold( 500, 1000 );
                                               PackItem( new Goldbar(10000, 15000) ); 

}
                                 public override bool AutoDispel{ get{ return true; } }
                                 public override bool Unprovokable{ get{ return true; } }
                                 public override Poison HitPoison{ get{ return Poison. Deadly ; } }
                                 public override bool AlwaysMurderer{ get{ return true; } }

public HecklerofStones( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
                      {
                      }

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
                      {
                                        base.Serialize( writer );
                                        writer.Write( (int) 0 );
                      }

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
                      {
                                        base.Deserialize( reader );
                                        int version = reader.ReadInt();
                      }
    }
}

The error on line 13 is...
Code:
public HecklerofStones() : base( AIType.AI_Melee, FightMode.Agressor, , , ,  )

I dont know how to fix it and adding/removing comma's didnt work, but i was only messing around so no worries. just wanted to point this out :)