RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ReRelease - Script Creator(fixed)

Marak

Sorceror
Sorry guys, didnt post in here(missed one out of 12 lol), my fathers in hospital so ive moved states, not able to answer problems or work on the software for a while, but when i get back ill finish building the new version :)

LFFPicard said:
i messed around ot make a monster and it came out ok but wont load the server :) Error in the script.

Examples.
Code:
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Custom Monsters\HecklerofStones.cs: CS1525: (line 13, c
olumn 107) Invalid expression term ','
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Custom Monsters\HecklerofStones.cs: CS1525: (line 13, c
olumn 111) Invalid expression term ','

The script is

Code:
// Created by Script Creator

using System;
using Server.Items;

namespace Server.Mobiles

{
              [CorpseName( " corpse of a Heckler of Stones" )]
              public class HecklerofStones : BaseCreature
              {
                                 [Constructable]
                                    public HecklerofStones() : base( AIType.AI_Melee, FightMode.Agressor, , , ,  )
                            {
                                               Name = "Heckler of Stones";
                                               Hue = 0;
                                               //Body = 14; // Uncomment these lines and input values
                                               //BaseSoundID = 268; // To use your own custom body and sound.
                                               SetStr( 8000 );
                                               SetDex( 4000 );
                                               SetInt( 500 );
                                               SetHits( 15000 );
                                               SetDamage( 35 );
                                               SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Physical, 100 );
                                               SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Cold, 0 );
                                               SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Fire, 0 );
                                               SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Energy, 0 );
                                               SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Poison, 0 );

SetResistance( ResistanceType.Physical, 90 );
                                               SetResistance( ResistanceType.Cold, 50 );
                                               SetResistance( ResistanceType.Fire, 75 );
                                               SetResistance( ResistanceType.Energy, 75 );
                                               SetResistance( ResistanceType.Poison, 80 );
                                               Fame = 20000;
                                               Karma = -5000;
                                               VirtualArmor = 0;

PackGold( 500, 1000 );
                                               PackItem( new Goldbar(10000, 15000) ); 

}
                                 public override bool AutoDispel{ get{ return true; } }
                                 public override bool Unprovokable{ get{ return true; } }
                                 public override Poison HitPoison{ get{ return Poison. Deadly ; } }
                                 public override bool AlwaysMurderer{ get{ return true; } }

public HecklerofStones( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
                      {
                      }

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
                      {
                                        base.Serialize( writer );
                                        writer.Write( (int) 0 );
                      }

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
                      {
                                        base.Deserialize( reader );
                                        int version = reader.ReadInt();
                      }
    }
}

The error on line 13 is...
Code:
public HecklerofStones() : base( AIType.AI_Melee, FightMode.Agressor, , , ,  )

I dont know how to fix it and adding/removing comma's didnt work, but i was only messing around so no worries. just wanted to point this out :)

LOL just delete these , and make look like this,

Code:
public HecklerofStones() : base( AIType.AI_Melee, FightMode.Agressor )

Josh787

Wanderer
Man I love this script lol works great so for. I wish it did cloths to like Cloaks, shourds and such but this is very nice man good job!!!! I think i whould have went out and paid for something like this lol

glodenbizzle

Wanderer
don't get me wrong im not here to badmouth you, but this program is not ready for use by anybody who doesn't already know how to script. i tried to make a simple bracelet with it and had to do complete reconstructive surgery to the script. i came up with 15 errors i had to fix. i like the program but its definately not for those who dont know how to script in the first place.

Tee312

Wanderer
Heh.. ok.. very very stupid question :p
This sounds great and all.. so i tried it.. got it working.. but where does it send the file after its created? because i cant find the file.. so either im not looking in right place or its not being created :S

Johabius

Knight
Tee312 said:
Heh.. ok.. very very stupid question :p
This sounds great and all.. so i tried it.. got it working.. but where does it send the file after its created? because i cant find the file.. so either im not looking in right place or its not being created :S
If I remember right, it creates the script in the same directory that the program itself is in. If you have the program in C:\Program Files then the script that is generated should be in C:\Program Files as well;)

Tee312

Wanderer
er.. this program aint making my scripts period.. god something always go wrong for me .. i cant get it to create the scripts.. it SAYS script created.. but if its being created its invisible or something.. ive did a complete search on my C drive and my scripts aint being found.. any reason why its saying its created but it aint being created?

Johabius

Knight
No idea really, but when I have some extra time I'll download this again and see if I can't replicate the issue to see if we can't figure out where the scripts are going.

*edit* just downloaded and created a sample script. Downloaded the rar file, and then just simply extracted the program to my desktop. Once the script was created, it was placed on my desktop. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Darky06

Sorceror
Hi, I really love this script but on the book creation you can only have 4 pages? you can type in how many pages you want but it wont show up on the script creating column. Other than that ive had no problems good job!:D

Johabius

Knight
Do a google search for winrar and download it and install it. It's pretty simple to use, similar to winzip.

Lachuille

Sorceror
Bug

I was checkin out the script creator and there is a typo that leads to a bug,

in the script it sais tameable:true; or sumthing like that, it should be tamable:true;

Marak

Sorceror
oh and to the guys who had problems with the last release(who i didnt reply to), i had to leave half way through that version due to a death in the family, so i never got the bugs ironed out in that one(although it was working perfectly in previous versions, maby someone can upload an old V if they have it - i dont anymore). Design has started, im testing out a few different things atm, should be able to get an alpha out in a week or so - any requests for this one?(it will include mondains support)