RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO with Mondain's Legacy

ETsCat

Sorceror
Make shure you have the server and the client using the same patch, But Different clients.Dont use the same client files for both,sometimes causes the properties problem.

michelle78

Sorceror
This release is only up to ML level, it doesnt include the stuff for SA or high seas so Im not sure why you would patch that high anyhow. You can physically patch as high as you like that doesnt mean it will work with the type of run uo server you are installing. Common sense would say that you would use an ML related patch level if you are running a server that is built for ML. If you want to run something for the latest client you may need to find another release that supports that patch level.

i did this because i know most people like playing multiple shards and some people come from shards like demise who require the highest patch to play which then they cant play because of the properties issue. i dont wanna have to force people to download another uo client just to play

ok im trying to do some testing of my own and im trying to download the trunk with tortoise svn and for some reason its not doing anything its just sitting there acting as if its looking for the trunk but cant find it

any suggestions ??

mordredrs

Sorceror
Is there any custom chatting system on runuomondains?
I can't creat any chat channel (chat button) and guild chat seems to be not working too. Is anyone else having this problem?
My client is 7.0.3.0
Thanks in advance for any help.

mordredrs

Sorceror
Ok, i'll check Knive's chat system, but i'd like to know if is there anyone else having the same problem with runuomondains => in game chat (chat button) isn't working and guild / party isn't working as well...
Thanks in advance for any help!

mordredrs

Sorceror
Does anyone knows if the chat is disabled by default on runuomondains? If so, how to enable it?
I do not want to use knive's chat system, i have a lot of errors and server crashes trying to use it...
Thanks in advance for any help!

KHzspeed

Sorceror
wouldn't make much difference.
just add the 7.0.13+ patch to it, and your good up to OSI's latest 7.0.15

I'm using a modified version of SVN 663, and the newest Client patch runs smooth.
haven't found any bugs yet.

KHzspeed

Sorceror
Here's the patch I used.
Credit goes to Marlando for this one.

I had no problem adding it to SVN 663 *shrugs*..
Try using WinMerg to add the files.

Attachments

• 7.0.13+.rar
    48.4 KB · Views: 32

KHzspeed

Sorceror
I might have a copy of 663 ML on my desktop. I'll take a look for you, maybe if I get things patched I'll re-upload the SVN

AlphaDragon

Sorceror
With the help of Khzspeed and the files attached, I was able to upgrade to 7.0.15.1. So far everything seems ok. If you would like to compair the files, they are attached to this post. These files are not of this svn, but they do seem to work, as far as I can tell atm.

Attachments

• Runuomodains_143_RunuoSVN_663.rar
    48.3 KB · Views: 42

AlphaDragon

Sorceror
Alpha_7-5_00.11.JPG
Ok doing some research to see if all is well and found that I am able to run 7.0.15.1, BUT i am having some issues with the planting system. here is a screen shot of the problem and if anyone knows how to fix?
Had a few other issuses like the Yew elfs vendors didnt work either.

Rolled back to using 7.0.12.0 - And was going threw HeartWood and I see some of the npcs have on the context menu to buy. When I click on it nothing comes up... Any Ideas?

Obsidian Fire

Sorceror
I downloaded SVN 143 of this server and found I couldn't login to the Client fully, I and running Client 7.0.13.1 so I looked into the NetState.cs, ClientVersion.cs and so on and found that they had not been update to run this client. I decided to do the updates to these files. I did not write them "Semerkhet" did them =>http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/7-0-13-uo-250mb-patch-and-the-new-problem-it-created.468735/ they seem to work fine.

INSTALLATION:
Just drop the "Scripts and Server" directorys into your servers root directory and say yes to "Overwritting" them (ALWAYS BACK UP FIRST) then drop the Compile.bat file in the root directory and run it, it should recompile a new *.EXE for you. this is designed for SVN 143 downloaded from http://runuomondains.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ enjoy.

Attachments

• ML SVN 143.rar
    94.5 KB · Views: 30

Obsidian Fire

Sorceror
I just compiled a NON-ML version SVN 679 and it also has the "Error [TID]" proplem so I think Im going to see if RunUo 2.1 release has this issue in the morning.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Believe that issue is related to the cliloc changes that were made. No clue when they were made, but I believe the packets for the cliloc numbers have been expanded to support a new range of cliloc numbers. Again, no idea what client version that this change came with, so you'll still need to do some researching.

_Epila_

Sorceror
These packets had no changes, but the cliloc for sure there were chages for it.
The text for this one (1061888) is "a ~1_val~ of ~2_val~ dirt with a ~3_val~ ~4_val~ ~5_val~ ~6_val~"
As you can see, there is 6 values fields, but the script that send this cliloc (Scripts\Engines\Plants\PlantItem.cs) may be coded to send only 5 values

Line 321
Code:
                        // a bowl of ~1_val~ dirt with a ~2_val~ [bright] ~3_val~ ~4_val~ ~5_val~
                        list.Add( hueInfo.IsBright() ? 1061887 : 1061888, args + "\t#" + GetLocalizedPlantStatus().ToString() );

The value is not out of range, but the client may expect it value