RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

would this be cool?

Would you like to see a futuristic shard?

• yes

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • no

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • stupidist idea i have ever herd.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • i dont really know or care.

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

Icedddragon

Wanderer
Okay hellrazor, since you asked for it
Call out threads: you cant see a joke can you? Really think i havent noticed ya whining about call out threads in other places?
Making a server with drizzt: he already asked me, i declined, i personally have to wish to make a server like that.
Being from the same mould: Bullshit.
Blowing you: id rather get raped by a pig than go anywhere near you.
Defending me: uh.. what thread? http://www.runuo.com/forums/search.php?searchid=634719 my latest started threads... how can you have been
Jeeze, to think I was defending you against the crap Drizzt posted in your thread earlier.
i dont have any threads to be posted in.(more or less)
@AB i know that, we DO have a reason for it being spelt that way, and ill tell you when i remember ^^

HellRazor

Knight
Icedddragon;632113 said:
Okay hellrazor, since you asked for it

Bring it.

Call out threads: you cant see a joke can you?

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of helping people who turn around and decide to take a shit on me. Just call me the sensitive type I guess.

Really think i havent noticed ya whining about call out threads in other places?

Show me. Betcha can't.

Making a server with drizzt: he already asked me, i declined, i personally have to wish to make a server like that.

Fortunately your two 100% conversion shards will reach completion at the same time and then you can compete against each other in never-neverland.

Being from the same mould: Bullshit.

Hmmm. Well, lets see.

1. Shit on people who have tried to help or support you. Check!
2. Can't spell, use proper grammar, and often forget vowels. Check!
3. Are about 12 years old and probably living next door to each other somewhere in Russia or Turkey. Check!
4. Niave enough to think you can single handedly replace all the artwork in UO and redo the entire server to do things that UO was never intended to do with just a little bit of good intentions and a small amount of elbow grease, even though you can't program and can't draw and barely know a BMP file from a MUL file. Check!

I could go on but you're not worth the effort.

Blowing you: id rather get raped by a pig than go anywhere near you.

I'm sure you speak from personal experience.

@AB i know that, we DO have a reason for it being spelt that way, and ill tell you when i remember ^^

The reason is: you're stupid.

Now go away or I will taunt you a second time.

Icedddragon

Wanderer
I guess I'm just getting a little tired of helping people who turn around and decide to take a shit on me. Just call me the sensitive type I guess.
Havent done shit to you, said a joke, you went overboard, "sensitive" as in over-reacting, yes.
Show me. Betcha can't.
Call out threads are deleted, no shit sherlock.
Fortunately your two 100% conversion shards will reach completion at the same time and then you can compete against each other in never-neverland.
See next answer.
1. Shit on people who have tried to help or support you. Check!
2. Can't spell, use proper grammar, and often forget vowels. Check!
3. Are about 12 years old and probably living next door to each other somewhere in Russia or Turkey. Check!
4. Niave enough to think you can single handedly replace all the artwork in UO and redo the entire server to do things that UO was never intended to do with just a little bit of good intentions and a small amount of elbow grease, even though you can't program and can't draw and barely know a BMP file from a MUL file. Check!
1: Never been rude to anyone thats helped me, normally pos them and thank them.
2: I go to a private school, and my best skills in english interpretation, spelling and creative writing. However i do agree about my grammar, however i AM seeking help with that from school.
3: Scotland, Edinburgh 16 and my other admin is also Scotland Edinburgh.
4: What in the HELL made you think im replacing all my art etc, im making a new MAP yes, that is taking along time but i reckon ill iron out all the bugs eventually, we are making alot of customs yes, but mostly based on original ones. The closest we have come to "single handedly replace all the artwork" is that i made a few creatures ridable for instance the dreadhorn. Not knowing what a .bmp is from a .mul. Yes ofc, i can easily manage to make a map using dragon without knowing how to do that. Only someone with serious problems interpreting what other people are saying and linking it to things in there mind would EVER manage to think that.
I'm sure you speak from personal experience.
Yeah ofc, in edinburgh we have ALOT of pigs, and they often push us into the street and rape us.
The reason is: you're stupid.
Grats, you said something my 6 year old cousin does because he thinks its funny.
Now go away or I will taunt you a second time.
You dont scare me you knigget.

WarAngel

Wanderer
English interpretation means nothing. You can read poems and understand them -- good fucking job. What does that have to do with his argument again? Hell, you couldn't even properly tell us what your strong points are.

"2: I go to a private school, and my best skills in english interpretation, spelling and creative writing. However i do agree about my grammar, however i AM seeking help with that from school." <-- Makes perfect nonsense, twice.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Ok... We're gonna have to kill someone. Making perfect nonsense is the job of AB and me... *sniff*

and I only flex my penis in private (no matter what it's variety, e or otherwise)

WarAngel

Wanderer
it says english skills ARE interpretation spelling and creative writing, not english interpretation you know...

Either way, it makes no sense. Maybe you meant to say "and my best skill's in english interpretation, spelling and creative writing," but even then, it still won't work because you are talking about a plural.

Icedddragon

Wanderer
Well im off, so ill leave the non-sensing to you and AB and hell razor to find someone else to be mad at. See ya all tommorow.

HellRazor

Knight
Icedddragon;632138 said:
it says english skills ARE interpretation spelling and creative writing, not english interpretation you know...

Um...what?

P.S. Not deleted. Never existed. You can't delete threads here without at least leaving a blank message. But don't worry, I don't expect honesty or moral fortitude from people with learning disabilities.

HellRazor

Knight
Icedddragon;632144 said:
Well im off, so ill leave the non-sensing to you and AB and hell razor to find someone else to be mad at. See ya all tommorow.

I'm not mad at ya, life's too short to get angry at anonymous people on the internet. Come back tomorrow and all will be forgotten. I can't stay mad at a Monty Python fan.

Night!