RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wondering if...

J MaNN

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK;744793 said:
Commence debate about whether or not there is an afterlife.

If there is I'm going to spend my time posting at the RunUO forums......ALL DAY.

No, but I'm not for certain if there is, or whether i can come to a conclusion on if there is.

J MaNN

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;744804 said:
J MaNN... go home...

But back too the thread. What kinda game would it be? I'd probably play it for sure man.

Yea because i just go to random people's houses, and use their computers to post threads on runuo.com. How about i am at home.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
IHaveRegistered;744804 said:
J MaNN... go home...

But back too the thread. What kinda game would it be? I'd probably play it for sure man.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

too != to.

Get it straight.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
David;745353 said:
Shouldn't it be

too != to;

?

Well then you need the class and namespace and a method and so forth. When used in a sentence, "!=" can be read as "is not the same as". As you can see, the "!=" option is much more concise.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
I know I kind of baited you and then left you to wonder... which I did intentionally... I wanted to see how the community handled the idea/discussion.

I just wanted to let you know I have been approached about the idea and am considering it :)

Regardless... I'm honestly not 100% conviced (though I am 99%) it would be an MMO but there probably is a good chance.

Regardless..

The one thing I wont do is become a sell-out to create a game. We'll see where it goes :)

What kind of game would you guys be interested in? Genre, Playstyle..

If you could create you own game based on the current games out there with or without your personal touches what would it be?

Kiwi

Knight
I will just say that the reason this community exists in the first place is because the majority of the people here want a game that probably won't sell commercially. It would be good, don't get me wrong, but the masses don't want good. On the other hand if you're doing it not-for-profit then it's a different story.