RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts of suicide...

Have you even contemplated suicide?

• Yes I have...

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • Never have even contemplated it...

Votes: 31 34.4%

• Total voters

WarAngel

Wanderer
Rosetta;707675 said:
LOL who you flaming agian? You got the wrong person DOH!

No shit, sherlock. I was alluding to the fact that you had to lie about your "personal opinion" in a different topic just to make a point. Kind of a two-for-one flame.

Rosetta

Wanderer
WarAngel;707677 said:
No shit, sherlock. I was alluding to the fact that you had to lie about your "personal opinion" in a different topic just to make a point. Kind of a two-for-one flame.
...I'm here to argue. I'm here to argue. I'm here to argue. Got it? Good.

Your like that character Vizzini in The Princess Bride. I don't think the word "lie" means what you think it means.

Alluding one person to another, needs to be done with more skill to pull it off with out a hitch. This you did without success.

Considering you're only here for the purpose of arguing, your points become invalid.

Rosetta;707684 said:
Your like that character Vizzini in The Princess Bride. I don't think the word "lie" means what you think it means.

Alluding one person to another, needs to be done with more skill to pull it off with out a hitch. This you did without success.

Considering you're only here for the purpose of arguing, your points become invalid.
Inconceivable! Bwahahahaha

Joeku;707718 said:
I prefer to buy the individual ramens out of the $0.75 dispensers inside seedy old gas stations...
...its the same price per pack, you just take one of the unopened boxes at the grocery store. And down here, they're 13 cents a pack, not 75.

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic;707733 said:
...its the same price per pack, you just take one of the unopened boxes at the grocery store. And down here, they're 13 cents a pack, not 75.
I was making a not-so-subtle analogy to condoms...
After ADG complaining about dissatisfaction, and you claiming to buy them by the carton...

Buying it by the pallet sounds fun :D

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Sucide is for the weak, if you are weak then so be it, everyone thinks at one point in their life that it cant get any worse, and then a big surprise oh it can, whoohooo, do what you want with it. If killing yourself is your only solution to a temperary problem then all the more air for the rest of us who give a shit. I will just quote nike on this and "just do it". As a child I can see how this is a problem, but for an adult then you are just weak and the weak dont survive. I like most of the population am a surviver if you are not then you are just wasting alot of peoples time, the real people will live on with their problems and deal with them as best as we can.

This crap about my problems are worse then yours is stupid childish bullshit. Every person has their own problems and deals with them all differently. Do you think if you were the only person to be feeling that way or to think that way then how can you realate to all the songs out there, not hard to see that others have the same problems its just the sucide ones cant handle it cause they are weak minded. The way life works is pretty easy to figure out, people die ,people leave, and people change, if you base your own life around other people you will always be a sad person on the edge of sucide. There are times to be depressed and sad but time heals everything if you let it, like it or not its the truth. Ive known people who have killed themselves because "life was too hard" well sorry to say life isnt suppost to be easy and you dont get everything your way, wake up to the rest of the world.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Fixxxer;707752 said:
Sucide is for the weak, if you are weak then so be it, everyone thinks at one point in their life that it cant get any worse, and then a big surprise oh it can, whoohooo, do what you want with it. If killing yourself is your only solution to a temperary problem then all the more air for the rest of us who give a shit. I will just quote nike on this and "just do it". As a child I can see how this is a problem, but for an adult then you are just weak and the weak dont survive. I like most of the population am a surviver if you are not then you are just wasting alot of peoples time, the real people will live on with their problems and deal with them as best as we can.

This crap about my problems are worse then yours is stupid childish bullshit. Every person has their own problems and deals with them all differently. Do you think if you were the only person to be feeling that way or to think that way then how can you realate to all the songs out there, not hard to see that others have the same problems its just the sucide ones cant handle it cause they are weak minded. The way life works is pretty easy to figure out, people die ,people leave, and people change, if you base your own life around other people you will always be a sad person on the edge of sucide. There are times to be depressed and sad but time heals everything if you let it, like it or not its the truth. Ive known people who have killed themselves because "life was too hard" well sorry to say life isnt suppost to be easy and you dont get everything your way, wake up to the rest of the world.

Holy shit it's the Sargent!
Full Metal Jacket Suicide
(some consider this graphic, you were warned)

Courageous

Wanderer
Sucide (sic) is for the weak, if you are weak then so be it, everyone thinks at one point in their life that it cant get any worse,

Suicide isn't about thinking. It's about not wanting to think. Or, more aptly, about not wanting to feel any more. Any more at all. Suicidal thoughts aren't rational. They're not based on thinking one's life couldn't get any worse. They're not based on thinking at all.

Anyway, I don't think you understand people who've gotten to this state of mind. Which is fine. You should be thankful.

Consider, though. Your post reeks of superiority and contempt. This is a very dangerous personal booby trap. Why do I say this, you wonder? I believe it inevitable that one day, as you grow older, some series of particularly bad things will happen to you, and you may find yourself in a bad mental state of mind. That sense of contempt for others will then be the lense by which you focus on yourself.

Or perhaps you will be lucky. There are those that are genetically unlikely to experience clinical depression under virtually any circumstance.

I wouldn't go through life planning to be lucky, though.

C//

Fixxxer

Sorceror
I also know that throughout my life I have been through many things already, and yes sucide is a way of thinking, its not you wake up one day and just say well I think I will kill myself today. Life wears everyone down, and people who commit sucide are weak, its weak minded people that cant handle the normal problems of life that kill themselves. I also stated as a child it is understandable because children dont have a fully developed sense of life yet, and to them things seem more dramatic. But as for an adult, theres not excuse in the world that would make me think ahhh poor guy/girl, they lost someone close to them or whatever the case may be for them to think of sucide. Life is hard thats just the facts, either your a quiter or your not. :D