RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which would you ban?

Which would you ban?

• Christianity

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Atheism

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 55 53.4%

• Total voters

Johabius

Knight
TheOutkastDev;646472 said:
Are you that fucking retarded that you're going to try and discredit the scholarly merit of the History Channel?
Yes, obviously I am. As is everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion. You really need to get over your "holier than thou" attitude. Frankly, it's becoming boring.

Johabius;646488 said:
Yes, obviously I am. As is everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion. You really need to get over your "holier than thou" attitude. Frankly, it's becoming boring.
Q. F. T.

Johabius;646500 said:
I would deal with it if I was able to add the douche to my ignore list.

yeah I know. Mr. "I quit being a moderator", and yet:

vBulliten Message said:
Sorry TheOutkastDev is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

and TMS, you do realize that by siding with the history channel you're siding against the church..... right?

Johabius;646488 said:

lolololololololololol.

Anti-Basic;646506 said:
yeah I know. Mr. "I quit being a moderator", and yet:

I'll talk to Ryan or whoever and get that fixed. In the mean time, send a message to ASayre and ask him if I didn't explicitly tell him I don't want to be a moderator anymore.

Clearly I had permissions remove, my name highlighting was changed, and the link to the moderator control panel is no longer available. Aren't you getting tired of implying I have ulterior motives every time you come up with a baseless accusation?

TheOutkastDev;646551 said:
Aren't you getting tired of implying I have ulterior motives every time you come up with a baseless accusation?
Your unneeded trolling and targeting of the people who somehow get unwanted vacations might have something to do with it.

bzk90

Lord
Christianity is worse than the plague...I don't think it should be banned because I believe people should have the right to worship what they like but I also believe it should be contained so other Christians stop trying to convert us heathens.

and they insulted the Greeks, saying that seeking knowledge is a fool's pursuit...fuck you Christianity

Nietzsche and I share some common ground when it comes to the cult that is Christianity

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90;646589 said:
Christianity is worse than the plague...I don't think it should be banned because I believe people should have the right to worship what they like but I also believe it should be contained so other Christians stop trying to convert us heathens.

and they insulted the Greeks, saying that seeking knowledge is a fool's pursuit...fuck you Christianity

Nietzsche and I share some common ground when it comes to the cult that is Christianity

Blech. You have some serious social problems.

Christianity isn't really a cult...well some brnaches are.... Roman catholics and most normal protestants arent... some of the weirdo protestant branches are, but most aren't... The only thing cultlike is missions .... other than that not really.

Anti-Basic;646622 said:
Christianity isn't really a cult...well some brnaches are.... Roman catholics and most normal protestants arent... some of the weirdo protestant branches are, but most aren't... The only thing cultlike is missions .... other than that not really.

Like the serpent handlers, whose entire faith is based on a single line in the book of Mark.